Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
DestructoTaco

Re: Guestbook

#4696 Post by DestructoTaco »

ceralynne wrote:I want to krill myself HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Good one, Ceralynne. Krillin never gets enough love. Just because he wasn't saiyan like everyone else. He could definitely hold his own in the original and earlier Z episodes. Somehow, another "strongest fighter in the universe" would emerge and he was left in the dust.

DustyBunny
Projects: Osomatsu-san VN

#4697 Post by DustyBunny »

Hey guys! I'm an aspiring visual novel writer/programmer, andI'm happy to be a part of this friendly-looking community!

Spacemouse
Deviantart: Spacemousey

#4698 Post by Spacemouse »

Greetings, folks. Another new user here. I'm knee-deep in developing my first [real] Ren'Py game, so expect confused, desperate queries from me. ^___^'

niannn
Regular
Completed: Keynote, Die.Alone?, The Villaintine
Projects: The Villaintine: Sepia
Tumblr: niaaannn
itch: niannn

#4699 Post by niannn »

Hello ~~~ niannn here :)
I had an account before which had been here for three years but I haven't been able to use it much. Now I forgot the password and can't even open the connected email, but now I'm back. From the Philippines(waves to fellow Filipinos). I love books and absolutely love writing and visual novels. Thanks for having me again :)
Last edited by niannn on Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image ImageImage

Donmai
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question, To The Girl With Sunflowers
Projects: Slumberland

#4700 Post by Donmai »

Welcome, people. Nice to have you here.
No, sorry! You must be mistaking me for someone else.
TOIRE NO HANAKO (A Story About Fear)

turkeymagic
Completed: Contemporary Gods
Organization: Forget-Me-Not Games
Tumblr: house-vestra

#4701 Post by turkeymagic »

Hello! I'm a complete newbie at making any kind of game. Right now I'm messing around with a non-serious project trying to figure out how the software works, so this forum has been really helpful.

PMscenarios
Regular
Completed: Whale's Waldo
Projects: In Blood, Xenopathy
Tumblr: pmscenarios
itch: pmscenarios

#4702 Post by PMscenarios »

Hello

I'm PMscenarios.

I've been into VNs, and especially BL VNs for a while now, and want to try to develop my own stuff.
Joined the Yaoi game jam on itch.io this July and hoping to complete something this month.

My fav VNs so far are:
Coming out on Top
Ladykiller in a Bind
Hatoful Boyfriend (I know, kinda odd one out, but it's really good, especially the BBL ending)
Lamento - Beyond the Void
Blood of the Reprimanded Dog
and Lets Meat Adam

I'd love to meet and talk to others with a similar dirty mind, and ask questions about how to write r-rated stuff.

ProjectNeptun
Organization: ProjectNeptun (Cinevirtue Interactive)

#4703 Post by ProjectNeptun »

Hi, folks

KeenRich here. I'm not only an writer, but an video editor, graphic designer and musician. I'll only visit during my days off since family, work and free time outside the computer take much of my schedule. I'm the lord of a digital entertainment company called Cinevirtue Cinema Ventures. Focuses on web based video productions & design.

Ever since I read a good but tear-jerking VN (MFWCFTF, don't tell me what it stands for. Those who read it will know) Inspiration flowed back into my mind ever since. Now I'm just a VN reader, but I will participate in WIP VN projects (just make sure it's not romance/sexual content VN based). Just give me a PM on the plot and characters and I will throw some ideas.

I'll be enjoying this forum a lot...

jahzz07
Projects: Fractured Fairytale (Physics Interactive Visual Novel)
Deviantart: jahzz07

#4704 Post by jahzz07 »

Hello everyone! Newbie here (although I joined this last 2013, yet this is my very first post!) :)

I'm Janine. From the Philippines. I'm a science teacher by profession, now a full time student. I am also an artist, using both traditional and digital media. I am currently making an educational visual novel that will be used in my upcoming thesis for my Master's degree. This forum is such a great help for us who would like to make a visual novel, especially that I'm not a professional programmer. Anyone who would like to give pieces of advice or codes in the programming aspect, I would gladly appreciate it. Thank you! :D

haruvangenesis
itch: hannarosary

#4705 Post by haruvangenesis »

Name: haru van genesis

Question:

Is it difficult to develop a visual novel game? I am a computer science student.

haruvangenesis
itch: hannarosary

#4706 Post by haruvangenesis »

I am alias Haru van Genesis from the Philippines, and I have no website.

Is it difficult to make a visual novel game? Does it need a database system to do that? Just send me a direct message on Twitter: @lumaadhr, and a private message on Facebook: facebook.com/ShakuganNoHanna

DonaDiabla
Tumblr: Diablaworld
Deviantart: DonaDiabla

#4707 Post by DonaDiabla »

Hello,
My name is Dona Diabla and I am interested in creating a horror romance visual novel game. I am happy to be here :)

abscission
Projects: Here be Dragons
Tumblr: billowingwaves

#4708 Post by abscission »

Hello!

I'm abscission. I'm a writer and a musician, learning how to draw at the moment. I'm planning a fantasy VN while handling exams, but progress is going great! I look forward to being a more active part of this community!

Winston_Nguyen
Projects: VR Heaven

#4709 Post by Winston_Nguyen »

Hello everyone!

My name's Winston and I'm a writer from Australia. I've been a long time lurker and finally decided to introduce myself :P Nice to meet you all.

Anandine
Deviantart: Anandine
itch: anandine

#4710 Post by Anandine »

Hey everyone !

I'm new here and I'm happy to meet you all :) My name's anadine and I'm a french girl trying to make my first game on Ren'Py! I love books and visual novels and I'm trying to learn digital painting (I'm more of a writer and a programmer but it looks so interesting so why not ^^).

Nice to meet you and have a good day ;)