Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
baabaa

Re: Guestbook

#3736 Post by baabaa »

*pops up out of no where*

Hello!! My name is Michelle and my whole username/avatar thing is a pun to do with my last name that literally no one will get unless you know me in real life. Oh well. I'm from the land down under - Australia, but - fun fact, or maybe it's not all that fun - I'm Chinese-Vietnamese with an additional Cambodian background.

I'm in the progress of coding up a theme for a Tumblr dedicating to my fashion/style/etc ventures, so I'm decently familiar with HTML/CSS but not at all with Python. I do plan on learning eventually though. I'm a writer, or should I say an aspiring writer. I've always wanted to create my own VN or otome game. Hopefully, this won't be the last you hear of me. ^^

And yeah. End of awkward introduce. c:

Donmai
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question, To The Girl With Sunflowers
Projects: Slumberland

#3737 Post by Donmai »

peppertsuki wrote:So I felt like a fresh start would be a good idea. Nice to meet all of you, some for the second time!
Nice to meet you again!
No, sorry! You must be mistaking me for someone else.
TOIRE NO HANAKO (A Story About Fear)

tejina
Projects: Faded Hearts, Ward 12
Organization: Tejigroup

#3738 Post by tejina »

Hi! My name is Tejina! *wave* I'm from Canada, where milk comes in bags. (An unfortunate truth, really, but hey. If liquid milk runs out, we'll have the WHOLE SUPPLY)

I love writing, and reading, and anime/manga. And visual novels/otome games.

My all-time favourite anime is Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, but it's NOT for the faint of heart...
...and yet it makes me cry every time -_-'

I've just started using Ren'py, but I've been using the various RPG Makers since ~2005.

...haven't finished any games, though. Some of them have like 10 hours of gameplay time o_o'

Anyway! I love writing with a passion! So if anyone needs proofwriting/editing, or input, let me know!

I do have a fanfic.net account, so if you want to see how wordy I can be, have a look.

https://www.fanfiction.net/~tejinakyousei

Nice to meet everyone! I hope to be of use to this great forum, in which I have exploited its wisdom over the last four days.

So...yeah! =D

Akai85
Regular
Projects: Dawn of the Humans(WWIP), The Diamond Man(WWIP)
Organization: ermineSt.
Deviantart: ermineSt.

#3739 Post by Akai85 »

How does the whole bag thing even work? Soft water-skin type thing?

It sounds so strange O-O
I did nothing. And still I rise.
And still I rise.

tejina
Projects: Faded Hearts, Ward 12
Organization: Tejigroup

#3740 Post by tejina »

Akai85 wrote:How does the whole bag thing even work? Soft water-skin type thing?

It sounds so strange O-O
It's just dehydrated milk. Although we have MILK milk in bags too.

Ohhhh ~ Canadaaaaa~

:lol:

nyulyasha9696
Regular

#3741 Post by nyulyasha9696 »

Um..hi there! ヽ(^。^)丿 english isn't my best side, so pls be kind.
I'm nyulyasha9696, from Uzbekistan (it's very similar to Russia, so yeah, I speak russian). I've just started making my vn so I have loads of questions, that's why I'm here!
Anyway...
Nice to meet everyone here, hope we'll be good friends. ∩(︶▽︶)∩

Akai85
Regular
Projects: Dawn of the Humans(WWIP), The Diamond Man(WWIP)
Organization: ermineSt.
Deviantart: ermineSt.

#3742 Post by Akai85 »

Ohhh, it was powder XD

Canada sounds awesome to me. It never snows where I live :(
I did nothing. And still I rise.
And still I rise.

Jujutheotaku

#3743 Post by Jujutheotaku »

What's up everybody ^^ I'm Juju..I'm from the US(NC specifically) and i love to watch anime , Roleplay .play games (Tekken, halo etc) I've played a few VN's also.. Grisaia no Kajitsu, Kamidori (even though i never finished it QQ), Hoshizora and a few others. I'm still new to all this coding..its a little intimidating seeing how im not really that experienced with it .///. But anyway i'm finally starting to work on a project! Its nice to meet everyone and have an awesome day *gives cookies to everyone* :D

alteredgingerr
Deviantart: altdd

#3744 Post by alteredgingerr »

My first post here <33
Hello everyone, this is Alteredgingerr, Alt or Ginger or whatever for short. I'm a student interested in all story-oriented games and am just trying out a few platforms for creating them, getting to know about things in general. I enjoy sci-fi, historical, dystopian, horror, fluff (dynamic, yea.) etc backdrops. Random doodles and writings and pointless brainstorming are my hobbits. Hope I'll get to know you all. xoxo.

SheosMan117

#3745 Post by SheosMan117 »

Hello everyone. I'm SheosMan117, or you could say it Sheos for short. Like the Daedric Prince of Madness. I became a visual novel fan due to a few LP's on youtube, and have read some of the greats myself. Examples include Katawa Shoujo, Sunrider, and recently this Russian one called Everlasting Summer, and am currently in Rising Angels: Reborn. It seems like every non-Japanese VN is Ren'Py, hence I want to try myself.

Dave the DM

#3746 Post by Dave the DM »

Howdy, I'm Dave the DM.
I hail from a small community in Oklahoma in the United State. I am a computer science college dropout and am hoping to get a job soonish. I enjoy reading, writing, fishing, hunting, playing videogames and Tabletop RPGs, and listening to varied forms of music. I joined this forum because, even though I've not played many Visual Novels, I am interested in trying to learn more about them and the process of creating them. The VNs I definitely remember playing are Moonlight Walks and the Lemma Soft Forums 10th anniversary game.

anoko

#3747 Post by anoko »

Hello everyone, you can call me Anoko! :)

I haven't played many VNs, to be honest. However, due to a recent obsession with Android apps (don't ask lol), I got quickly submerged into the world of VNs. Apparently PC visual novels are worlds away from apps! :)

I made this account to ask a question, but I suppose I should introduce myself, since there is such a topic available.

lockpicklogic
Regular

#3748 Post by lockpicklogic »

Hello all, you can call me Locks.
I'm an Aussie who enjoys playing VN's and stalking VN development. :D
I'm not... exactly new to the site, just really lazy in some ways. Like saying hi. :P
Anyway, I love VN's and some of my fav's are Alistair++, Dolls Prototype, a2, The Wagering of Wrath, Clockwork City, Frozen Essence, Autumn's Journey, GUARDIANS, A Trolls Fairy Tale, Elven Relations, Cafe Rouge - I'm gonna stop now... :lol: I get carried away sometimes.
At some point I will get around to finishing my VN... I'm not kidding!
Anyway, hello. :D

puaa001

Re: Introduction

#3749 Post by puaa001 »

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum.

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

Re: Introduction

#3750 Post by Taleweaver »

puaa001 wrote:Hello everyone, I am new to this forum.
Hey,

I moved your post to the Guestbook since we don't use that Introduction thread on General Discussion any more.

Welcome to the LSF!
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira