Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Mephala
Regular

Re: Guestbook

#2641 Post by Mephala »

rock_an9el wrote:I like your avatar!
Thanks. I made a bunch of Katawa Shoujo avatars for another forum, but if you want I can resize them to fit Lemma properly. Just say the word. You can find them here
Sapphi wrote:
Flowers from Nowhere wrote:Still, if you'd like to chat or say hey, drop me a PM. (That expression sounds weird. Is it just me?)
Don't worry, I always thought it sounded weird too. I always picture a dog taking a dump on somebody's lawn.
rock_an9el wrote:Yay, I found someone who likes rock!
Hey, I like rock! Sedimentary rock... igneous rock... metamorphic rock... molten rock...
And of course this kind. :)

Welcome to all the new people!
Lol. I always read it as "Private Message" in my mind rather than PM so to me it sounds less weird and more sneaky, private, behind the scenes, secret stuff!

I see your fabulous rock and raise you some Mercury. :lol:

rock_an9el
Regular
Completed: Midnight's Cafe, Phantom of the Hospital
Projects: Hush hush
Organization: Hidden Masquerade
Tumblr: hidden-masquerade

#2642 Post by rock_an9el »

@Mephala
Such cute avatars! Thanks for the offer, but I would like to at least try and make my one... BUT, if i fail, I will make sure to contact you! ^_^
And now i should probably stop spamming the guestbook and make room for new members... *lurking to see if new members are coming*
Image Image Image

Siagao

#2643 Post by Siagao »

Ello! *waves*

You call call me Siagao. I'm in the USA and I'm looking forward to exploring around Lemma Soft. ^ ^ It seems interesting so far--had no idea the community here was so huge! :D

rock_an9el
Regular

#2644 Post by rock_an9el »

@Siagao
Welcome to Lemmasoft! :D I'm sure you will find a lot of interesting people here which share your intrests!
Yeah, the comunnity is pretty big, so take your time and explore a bit, and if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. There is always someone who would be glad to help you :)
Image Image Image

sutekina-yume
Projects: When Dreams Die(NaNoRenO)
Organization: all alone T^T

#2645 Post by sutekina-yume »

Hello! I'm "sutekina-yume", but you could call me...uh...I don't know. I've joined before but then I left, so now came back with a resolution to not procrastinate on any projects I make (don't know how long that's going to last...).

acerbicTomes

#2646 Post by acerbicTomes »

Name: AT
Stance on the Oxford comma: nope.

chronodekar

#2647 Post by chronodekar »

Hi folks!

I call myself chronodekar online and am a fanfiction writer. You can read some of my work here,
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1072801/chronodekar

On another forum, I was discussing a story idea when, amusingly enough, someone voiced an interest in making an RPG-game out of it! That got me searching for different RPG game engines and I discovered Ren'Py in the process. Reading more on the site (and throwing around ideas in my head), I've decided to try my hand at making a Visual Novel.

At the moment, I'm looking around for some place-holder artwork and will be prowling around the relevant sub-sections on this forum. Hmm.. that reminds me - are there any licensing issues I need to aware of? (For what its worth, I'm making a non-commercial game)

-chronodekar

gekiganwing
Lemma-Class Veteran

#2648 Post by gekiganwing »

chronodekar wrote:At the moment, I'm looking around for some place-holder artwork and will be prowling around the relevant sub-sections on this forum. Hmm.. that reminds me - are there any licensing issues I need to aware of? (For what its worth, I'm making a non-commercial game)
You may benefit by browsing the Creative Commons section of this forum first. Start with the rules, and be sure to ask if you have questions.

boobooface301

#2649 Post by boobooface301 »

Name: Jessica
no website
I was thinking about creating an otome/visual novel game, but my art sucks. I do have some ideas as to what my background story will be like. I will have a lot of questions. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. :D

chronodekar

#2650 Post by chronodekar »

gekiganwing wrote:You may benefit by browsing the Creative Commons section of this forum first. Start with the rules, and be sure to ask if you have questions.
I'll have a peek. For immediate (and TEMPORARY) purposes, I'm ripping (and editing) a few commercial images off image search.

-chronodekar

rock_an9el
Regular

#2651 Post by rock_an9el »

First of all, WELCOME all newcomers!
boobooface301 wrote: I was thinking about creating an otome/visual novel game, but my art sucks. I do have some ideas as to what my background story will be like. I will have a lot of questions. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. :D
If you need any help, just ask around and I'm sure someone would be happy to help! You could also PM me if you have any troubles. :)
Regarding the art:
gekiganwing wrote: You may benefit by browsing the Creative Commons section of this forum first. Start with the rules, and be sure to ask if you have questions.
Have a nice time here at Lemma soft!
Image Image Image

Mephala
Regular

#2652 Post by Mephala »

boobooface301 wrote:Name: Jessica
no website
I was thinking about creating an otome/visual novel game, but my art sucks. I do have some ideas as to what my background story will be like. I will have a lot of questions. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. :D
Hi Jessica. My suggestion is to not worry too much about the art for now. I suggest you work on other aspects of the game until such times you can find an artist. Hopefully, by then your game will be fleshed out enough that you can also better explain to the artist what you want and the artist themselves will likely be able to get a better feel for the type of work that suits your game.
In the mean time, you might consider using some free art stuff to fill in the gaps. You can replace them with more personal/appropriate stuff later. Check the creative commons section, there are some pretty tasty art works free for use.
Hope that helps.

windster_cowtastic
Projects: Rebel Love(work titel)

#2653 Post by windster_cowtastic »

name: Amber
no website
Lemmasoft looks great so far

xrominax

#2654 Post by xrominax »

Hi
name: Romina

i get here when i was looking for somenting to help me creating a visual novel
then i found renpy :)
Last edited by xrominax on Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

teamaker
Projects: Leap

#2655 Post by teamaker »

Hello. I'm a student of English from Poland (if anybody wants to talk about historical morphology, I'm game). I've only discovered my interest in VNs a little while ago, so I'm still learning. I like to write and draw, though I'm good at neither, and I'd love to learn some programming.