Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
KimKat
Tumblr: kimkatart

Re: Guestbook

#4996 Post by KimKat »

Hi everyone! I'm KimKat -- or Kim. I'm from the Southern California part of the USA!

I joined here after accidentally finding this forum through my Google News Feed. One of my good friends introduced me to otome games a few months ago, and while I've known of their existence previously, I was floored by how fun and rich the stories can be! It brought me back to a time when I was interested in doing a VN (I didn't know it was called that) in my uni days.

I've got a background in comparative literature and can translate Latin fairly well. (I'm rusty at this point if I'm honest though.) I more recently went back to school for interior architecture and design and have always loved drawing since high school. I'm super excited to be a part of this site and see the amazing work people put out. I hope to eventually share my own things as well!

TsugumiLightning
Organization: STAY

#4997 Post by TsugumiLightning »

Hi!
there are days where you cry for no reason, and today is not one of those days.

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference."
- Robert Frost, The Road Not Taken

Donmai
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question, To The Girl With Sunflowers
Projects: Slumberland

#4998 Post by Donmai »

TsugumiLightning wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:31 amHi!
Hi!
No, sorry! You must be mistaking me for someone else.
TOIRE NO HANAKO (A Story About Fear)

freestylechamp

#4999 Post by freestylechamp »

Hello, My name is Jonathan I'm from VA, and I came on here cause I was looking for artwork. I'm starting to create my first ren'py game.

Spooksoft

#5000 Post by Spooksoft »

Hello everyone, I go by Spooks or Spooksoft. I'm from Virginia, USA. I don't have a website yet, but I'm trying my hand at Ren'Py!

I am new at Ren'Py and look forward to getting tips and tricks needed to fulfill my dreams of making a visual novel. I needed some advice and was pointed to the forums here. I'll make sure to keep you all updated on my project. Any help is welcome!

Temanta

#5001 Post by Temanta »

Hello everybody !

My name is Temanta, I'm from Belgium. My site is a professional grooming site, so I think it does not interest anyone ^^
I'm here to have help and to give help if I can.

It's my first Ren'Py game, making a visual novel :)

tellallsecrets
Tumblr: bxffysxmmers
itch: tellallsecrets

#5003 Post by tellallsecrets »

Name: Lena
Comments: I never knew there was like a real community for this and I'm really pleasantly surprised with how amazing everything is since I've been lurking about
Mushrooms: I do!
Undies: I'll leave that up to your imagination
And I'm a cute girl so rip Krista, sorry

Honestly, I'm starting to write my first ever VN myself after some massive muse hit me and I was looking for an area to talk with others, get opinions, find some way to get sprites (I was only blessed in one half of the needed art skills here) and I stumbled upon this place and... Man, heart eyes for days, tbh.

GiuseppeKK

#5004 Post by GiuseppeKK »

name: My name is Giuseppe

I don't know why but it seems my soul need to express herself creating a Visual Novel. I have searched the web and found Ren'py other than other soft like Visual Novel Studio or TytanoBluider and Monogatari.
I will try to understsand if this engine let me create web based Visual Novels too.

See you soon !

Regards,
GiuseppeKK

Dfaith

#5005 Post by Dfaith »

Hey you guys my names Daleska and I'm from U.S its been a long time since I've been in the forums let alone drawn. So I'm here to give it a second try I really do miss the community.

concavebuns
Tumblr: concave-buns
Deviantart: concave-asscheeks

#5006 Post by concavebuns »

Hello! I'm Lianne or concave, I go by she/her and they/them, I'm from the Netherlands and I've only recently gotten interested in VNs!
I'll be making my first VN as a part of a major school project this year. I have almost zero experience with game development in general so I thought it would be helpful to join these forums!
I look forward to spending time here and I hope you all have a nice day!

WannurSyafiqah74

#5007 Post by WannurSyafiqah74 »

Hi, I'm WannurSyafiqah74, but you can call me Wannur, and I'm kind of a beginner at Ren'Py. I am new to this forum and it seems cool.

I am developing the text beta of my first game (and it's a dating sim).

Sadly, I am busy with other social media such as Discord, so don't expect me to be super active here.

Keepal

#5008 Post by Keepal »

Hi !

I'm Keepal from France, I'm accostumed with Ren'Py but I have some trouble making my own character (seriously, I suck at drawing ...)

I join you to share my ideas, get new one and be a part of this great community !

If I can help in any way feel free to PM me.

Have a good day :)

pressfive

#5009 Post by pressfive »

Hello!

I'm Aaron, from Australia. I've been tinkering with game software and novel-writing for awhile, but I finally got enough steam under me to properly make a start on renpy as a platform. It's a pretty good look. Hopefully I can share my ideas and get some feedback on what I hope to be some very good projects.

Currently, I'm writing the script of my VN. It's about making friends with cats and millenial hopelessness. Fun for everyone!

Cinnamoncianna

#5010 Post by Cinnamoncianna »

Howdy hello!
I'm Locklin, and I'm from Texas!
I love lemma soft so far, it's super helpful.
I don't have a website (yet) but I am loving using lemma soft for everything I need.
I like dogs, art, and terrible accents.
Bye bye~!
Over and out,
Locklin :D