Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
hikaouji

Re: Guestbook

#916 Post by hikaouji »

Samu-kun wrote:Eehh... Another person from Osaka. I live in Hirakata right now, 30 minutes away on the Keihan Line. :3
heh? I'm in ikeda desu! never expect i'll find someone from osaka at such speed.

nagirinara
Regular
Projects: World Academy, Galaxy Angel: A New Dawn

#917 Post by nagirinara »

Hi, I'm Nagi Rinara and I'm working within the Hetalia fandom. I also work at The-Black-Knights.net reviewing fanfiction. I don't have any specific comments on Lemma Soft other than the forums seem friendly and helpful. =^.^= I can also be found on LiveJournal.com as nagirinara.
It's Nagi Rinara: Nagi-san or Rinara-chan, not Nagirinara-san. <--- Seriously, don't do it.

Currently making:
World Academy - Version Gilbo
Currently helping:
Galaxy Angel: A New Dawn
Finished:
None =T.T=

Nanashiko
Regular

#918 Post by Nanashiko »

Hello I am Nana. I am from the united states.
I recently got a idea to try and make a short fan based visual novel. So I decided to register at the form for critiques and help.
Already been playing around with Renpy to make a practice novel. This is actually a lot of fun. As well as a lot of work xP

Dr. Bigg

#919 Post by Dr. Bigg »

Hello. I'm new. :D

I have a webcomic that I'd like to share but I think it would be considered spam if I posted the link here. So... about me?

I'm a male homo sapiens who likes to do things on the interbutt. So, uh... hello.

WiseSilent

#920 Post by WiseSilent »

Name: John Lim
Location: KL, Malaysia...wish to stay in Japan cause too many nice Dating Sims released there.
Comments: Love ~Black Pencil~; wish if they corrected just a single word mistake [when Yuki was saying about her scientific project] and the next word after "..." should have been space closer.
ISTJ English Editor

MaiMai
Yandere
Completed: [Phase Shift]
Projects: [ None ]
Organization: Paper Stars
Tumblr: maiscribbles
Deviantart: maiscribble

#921 Post by MaiMai »

Welcome fresh meat. Hope to see some new works from you
Image COMMISSIONS AVAILABLE (check Tumblr sidebar)

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#922 Post by Blue Lemma »

*joins MaiMai in welcoming the fresh me- er, people to the forum* ;) No no, we won't bite!

Looking forward to seeing some nice works/contributions from you all!
“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.”
- Napoleon Bonaparte

I've retired from forum administration. I do not add people to the "adult" group, deactivate accounts, nor any other administrative task. Please direct admin/mod issues to PyTom or the other mods : )

Pikeru
Regular
Projects: REPA Resident Evil Post Apocalypse,Love Experiment BxG
Organization: 13, 0, Stars, and some other ones (jk none)

#923 Post by Pikeru »

I'm Pikeru from the states
I'm 23
Currently I have been thinking of games for a few friends of mine that enjoy dating simulation games. I'm new to using Renpy so my progress may be slow. I also tend to get distracted by with drawing my own act XP
I hope to have fun and learn this wonderful program. Thank you very much ^__^ and hello! <3

anemone_jhade13

#924 Post by anemone_jhade13 »

name: Prince Anemone Ishida(please 4give my parents for making you think i'm a boy... I'm a girl)

......I've signed up last year, but i forgot to sign in the guestbook.... gomen!

.....will like to learn more about renp'y and make games(livemaker is confusing me sometimes) and of course, hopes on seeing more GXB games in the future(wishing to create my own too)
Currently and forever will be addicted to all Prince of Tennis Otome games~~~ :3

fluffycurry
Regular
Projects: IDOL WORLD(UI)

#925 Post by fluffycurry »

Name:Fluffy Curry
Comments about Lemma Soft: a catalyst for potential writers, artists, and critiques.
anemone_jhade13 wrote:name: Prince Anemone Ishida(please 4give my parents for making you think i'm a boy... I'm a girl)
woo i like your name, its unique :> Anemone :>
I SUCKED at English you see, so please forgive me for any grammatical errors. I'm trying to improve you know
BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG

GONE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

unknown5
Veteran
Completed: (see sig)
Projects: slit-mouth girl, purifier, etc.

#926 Post by unknown5 »

hullo wordswordswordswordswordswords n stuff =D
information wants to be free, yo.

Lusty

#927 Post by Lusty »

Nice to meet all of you. I came from Indonesia, i know this forum from VN Competition and i like to hanging around here.
Originally i create Rpg, but recently i start to make VN although i still using RPGmaker for that.

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#928 Post by LVUER »

Nice! More people from Indonesia. Then let me be the one who welcome you aboard ^_^
"Welcome to LSF!"
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

pendevin

#929 Post by pendevin »

Name: pendevin
Comments: This looks like a really friendly community (despite descending pretty easily into really long arguments, it seems from my lurking the past couple of days), and a good meeting place for VN creators.
Mushrooms: Yes
Underwear: Boxer-briefs
Cougars!

Battler
Projects: Idol World (Visual Novel)

#930 Post by Battler »

Name: João de Camões (going by Battler and OBattler on the Internet);
Location: Koper, Slovenia, Central Europe (but born in Fortaleza, Brazil);
Websites/forums: http://www.islandcx.co.cc/forum (the Island CX; about the Little Big Adventure games - founded in 2004);
http://www.cursedvideo.co.cc/forum (the Cursed Video Network; about the Ring (horror stuff) - founded in 2005);
http://www.abandonet.co.cc/forum (AbandoNet; about Abandonware and Software in general - founded in 2006);
And finally, http://www.aniboshi.co.cc/forum AniBoshi Net - The Anime Planet; about anime's, manga's, visual novels, and Japanese Idols - scheduled to open this week);
Comments about Lemmasoft: Nice place, plus the fact you guys created the awesome Ren'Py Visual Novel Engine, using which I'm making my first Visual Novel (Idol World), so I'm extremely thankful to you guys for that one. ;)
Want to talk about software? Anime? Japanese Idols? Politics? [url=irc://irc.ringoflightning.net/#arena]#arena @ RoL IRC[/url] is your place. Accessible through this Mibbit link to!