Rapmonster [dating sim] BTS

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
sayoi
Completed: rapmonster [dating sim]BTS
Tumblr: sakebi-tenshi

Rapmonster [dating sim] BTS

#1 Post by sayoi »

I finally finished one vn of the BTS series, This VN is al about nam joon(or maby not).Don't expect too much from it.Also even if you don't know BTS you can still play it. You don't really need the knowledge of knowing them,but you probably won't get a lot of the jokes and stuff.Hope u enjoy it.Now the important stuff before I forget

The game contains 423 dialogue blocks, containing 3,007 words and 15,295
characters, for an average of 7.1 words and 36 characters per block.

The game contains 6 menus, 21 images, and 12 screens.

Music used for the game:
Fool-Juniel and Jongwha
Lonely-B1A4
To You-Sung Si Kyung
Baby Good night-GD and T.O.P
Run-BTS

Here is the link to download the game:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/8342h ... .0-all.zip
2016-05-01 (1).png
2016-05-01.png

lymphae

Re: Rapmonster [dating sim] BTS

#2 Post by lymphae »

I finished the game the other day, and I thought I should comment, because no one has yet. I found your vn, through looking through the forum and when I saw "BTS" I thought - 'Hey, why not?'. And I'll just tell you that I find sim-dates featuring real human beings very cringey, so I must've been very bored when downloading it, but I don't regret it, since it was hilarious.

It was made for fun, so I didn't really expected much from it, but one of the things that annoyed me, was punctuation (leaving aside the typos, since I was able to understand it). But overall, I fairly enjoyed it. I couldn't really concentrate on the text though, cause the background music was soo dope, and I had to do a mini dance before forwarding the story.
My favourite Namjoon ending was the "what are you doing?" ending. Idk why, but it really made me laugh. Also I think the "secret" Jungkook route was really adorable, and I liked it more than Namjoon's. Also I found it funny how Jungkook had more sprites than the title character.
I might've been high when playing this, and maybe I am still when writing this comment, but I'll have to admit that I had some great laugh while playing this. Or maybe I was just wondering what I'm doing with my life, playing a bts dating sim alone on a summer evening. Who knows.

Anyways good work and keep it up! ╰|◕ˇωˇ◕ |

sayoi
Completed: rapmonster [dating sim]BTS
Tumblr: sakebi-tenshi

#3 Post by sayoi »

Wow my first reply to this game I made,you really made my day by saying such sweet stuff about the game :D .
I am glad you at least got a laugh out of it since even though I made it because I was bored it took me longer then expected. Hahaha wauw I am so happy you don't even know 8)

tamacitas
Regular

#4 Post by tamacitas »

I'm a typical ARMY. I see BTS, ESPECIALLY RAP MONSTURR, I click.

Okay. Okay.
For the sake of Joon. Lemme be the second person to comment on this.

In my honest opinion, if you fix the grammar and seriously work on the sim game even longer, I bet this will be mind-blowing.
I am not surprised about the twist because from Jungkook's tone when we are together with Namjoon, I predicted that there will be a special Jungkook ending (?)
I really enjoy the selection of songs. I'm just that ARMY that knows no more than Bangtan songs, so I found it matches the situation in the scene. And I am really picky when it comes to playing games, and this game has made me enjoyed with all its strength and weakness. <3