Shrinkled (GxB)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
choklitchan
Regular

Re: Shrinkled (GxB)

#46 Post by choklitchan »

@Veniae:
Thank you for pointing those out; I've addressed them in the update.
I'm so glad you liked it! XD
Sorry it took me a few days to respond; I forgot edited posts don't show up as "edited".

All right, for those who wanted a non-lemma version of the game, I'm posting it in the first post now. And for those who have already played it, the typos have all been fixed, the questions are much easier to read, there is one new minor BG, and a new ending. To get it,
Gather NO crumbs
have at least some affection with Jake
I'll post the official new version of the walkthrough when I get back, but if you don't want to wait,
the correct answers are in the same order as the first walkthrough, except for the True and False question.

Thanks again to everyone who's played/playing/will play!

This is going to be my last post in a while. TT____TT
I have AP testing coming up, and making VNs is a major distraction to me, so I'm going to cut VNs out of my diet for the next couple of weeks to focus on studying. >_< Gyah, I wish I didn't have to, but knowing myself, it'd be a huge temptation to come back. So I guess I'll see you guys after my break/self-inflicted exile...
Bye, all!
Finished:
Shrinkled
Mobile Food Madness (Polymorphic Games)
Works in Progress
The Truth of the Legends (Hiatus)

WickedRaccoon
Veteran

#47 Post by WickedRaccoon »

This looks interesting. I'll download it and give my review when I finish playing. :)
(Even though the last entry is from 2 years ago,so probably you might not see my post... :'D)

Naru_san

#48 Post by Naru_san »

Thanks for the game!)
I liked it! Specially - the insects! They are cute! =^__^=
Sorry for my English >_<