Caught in Between: A childhood prologue.

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Message
Author
Elethia
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:26 am
Contact:

Re: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue.

#31 Post by Elethia » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:28 am

Wow! Just Wow! I really enjoyed this! It's so sweet I almost cried when Shione started crying.... so sweet!
Can't wait for your next installment to the series! ^-^
Well done! It's brilliant!

User avatar
SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Posts: 962
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:22 pm
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue.

#32 Post by SilverxBlue » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:17 am

Elethia wrote:Wow! Just Wow! I really enjoyed this! It's so sweet I almost cried when Shione started crying.... so sweet!
Can't wait for your next installment to the series! ^-^
Well done! It's brilliant!
Aw, thanks! :oops: :D
This comment really made my day, and watch out for the next installment cause Elze did mention that she'll be back on the 18th, so it will be back up again! ^^
I'm even re-writing the whole script now. But... I still have to prioritize the demo of my other game. T_T
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

Elethia
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:26 am
Contact:

Re: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue.

#33 Post by Elethia » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:31 pm

I think I'm going to have to stalk you now :)
I'm glad I made your day! ^-^
One day .... in about 20 years maybe I'll try and produce something as well but for the meantime I'm happily enjoying your stuff! Great to hear your working on a new one :D SQUEEEEE~~~

User avatar
Poketto Kunoichi
Regular
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue.

#34 Post by Poketto Kunoichi » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:33 am

I'm definitely putting the real game on my mental to-play list. I thought the story was adorable. I like how you make the characters say the quirky things people say instead of rewriting cliches and such. Throughout the game I felt rather sorrowful with the knowledge the group splits apart; I do hope there's an ending where they become a group once more.

Putting myself in her shoes, the whole situation would make me feel elegiac. :/

User avatar
SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Posts: 962
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:22 pm
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue.

#35 Post by SilverxBlue » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:13 am

Elethia wrote:I think I'm going to have to stalk you now :)
I'm glad I made your day! ^-^
One day .... in about 20 years maybe I'll try and produce something as well but for the meantime I'm happily enjoying your stuff! Great to hear your working on a new one :D SQUEEEEE~~~
Ahaha thanks!
And why in about 20 years? Don't let all those years go to waste and just do it! :mrgreen:
Poketto Kunoichi wrote:I'm definitely putting the real game on my mental to-play list. I thought the story was adorable. I like how you make the characters say the quirky things people say instead of rewriting cliches and such. Throughout the game I felt rather sorrowful with the knowledge the group splits apart; I do hope there's an ending where they become a group once more.

Putting myself in her shoes, the whole situation would make me feel elegiac. :/
Thank you very much, I never expected another comment, really. :)
And about the ending where they become a group once more, we'll just have to wait and see. ^^
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

dott.Piergiorgio
Veteran
Posts: 345
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue.

#36 Post by dott.Piergiorgio » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:14 pm

bug report:

Code: Select all

  File "/home/pigi/dload/renai/Caught in between a childood prologue-linux-x86/renpy/loader.py", line 319, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'icon.PNG'.

Solution: remember that Linux is cASe sENsiTIvE !!!! :mrgreen:

Best regards from Italy,
dott. Piergiorgio.

User avatar
SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Posts: 962
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:22 pm
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue.

#37 Post by SilverxBlue » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:03 am

dott.Piergiorgio wrote:bug report:

Code: Select all

  File "/home/pigi/dload/renai/Caught in between a childood prologue-linux-x86/renpy/loader.py", line 319, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'icon.PNG'.

Solution: remember that Linux is cASe sENsiTIvE !!!! :mrgreen:

Best regards from Italy,
dott. Piergiorgio.
Oh my. I'm so sorry for that. Here's a fix (I hope.)
Attachments
options.rpy
(11.1 KiB) Downloaded 85 times
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

dott.Piergiorgio
Veteran
Posts: 345
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue.

#38 Post by dott.Piergiorgio » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:50 am

DL' it. Later I'll try and report....

Best regards from Italy,
dott. Piergiorgio.

dott.Piergiorgio
Veteran
Posts: 345
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue.

#39 Post by dott.Piergiorgio » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:24 pm

well, notwhistanding the patch, this happened again, and I have no time nor patience for cracking&fixing the .rpa, so sorry.

For your assistance, here's the next show-stopping misnaming (surely there's many others...)

renai/Caught in between a childood prologue-linux-x86/renpy/loader.py", line 319, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'id_dream.png'.

Notwhistanding this, I have seen a very little, and I can suggest to improve the contrast between the background and the text ? a more bright text should suffice...

Best regards from Italy,
dott. Piergiorgio.

User avatar
SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Posts: 962
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:22 pm
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue.

#40 Post by SilverxBlue » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:56 pm

Ah about that bug, it also shows itself on the windows and mac versions and you could just skip on that part. I honestly don't know how that happened, even my beta-testers didn't report it. T_T
So, I really am sorry for the inconvenience.
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

AnonX
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue.

#41 Post by AnonX » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:32 am

excuse me, but... I downloaded the for-windows version and it's not even half of it yet, and the DL failed.
It says "the source of the file can't be found".
help?

User avatar
SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Posts: 962
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:22 pm
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue.

#42 Post by SilverxBlue » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:36 am

AnonX wrote:excuse me, but... I downloaded the for-windows version and it's not even half of it yet, and the DL failed.
It says "the source of the file can't be found".
help?
Ehhh? Really? Unfortunately, I'm on my iPad so I won't be able to check that out yet. I'll just PM you when my laptop gets fixed. >_>
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users