Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
I was bawling my eyes out by the time we reached the end.
kay, so I shall be waiting for a sequel, whenever it comes out! 8D
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:06 pm
- Completed: Seraph & Hellion
- Projects: Kimeru: to decide
- Organization: Kira Kira Candy
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:23 pm
- Completed: Tour de Pharmacy, Tour de Paseban, Heart's Blight, ALLBLACK Phase 1
- Projects: ALLBLACK Phase 2, Last Rx.
- Organization: VN Project Indonesia
- Deviantart: SECONDARY-TARGET
- itch: NSAID
- Location: In my dream
P.S : when Jude acts like Elly is just so ridiculous and i can't stop laugh rofl
- Posts: 342
- Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:55 pm
- Completed: That Cheap and Sacred Thing
- Location: California
@Astrid: Well, that's why god invented fanfic. X3
@KORmina: BECAUSE I CAN BWA HA HA
Sorry about your eyes! Hopefully they can be fixed! ;__;
Thank you so much for lovely comments! X3
@Reyire: Dawww thanks so much! X3
@tiya_nofurita Thanks! Sometimes writers don't explain what's going on right away, and that's okay. ;3
He's not acting like Elly, he is Elly! XD I'm glad you got a laugh out of that!
Ah this almost made me cry The only reason I didn't is because I'm in a public library where I'm meant to be studying for my exams. Just going to pretend I got something in my eye now...
Anyway this is amazing. So touching (my heart throbbed many a time during it) and so deep... Amazing work, and thank you so much for sharing!
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:09 pm
- Completed: None
- Organization: Looking for one
- Location: Germany
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:22 am
- Tumblr: cookiestruck
- Deviantart: cookiestruck
- Location: Somewhere in Asia.
Looking forward if you make any other projects ;D And.. I got business to do. This is simply awesome! Although I was expecting you'd do something with the interface, but who cares? I just love the story.
... I got to do my business. *recommend friends to play this*
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:31 pm
- Completed: Take a Breath, Kami Cho, and that's it :P
- Projects: Kuroi Tsubasa
- Organization: Dango Productions
- Location: United States of America.
I'm trying to make a Vn...art is good nd all
but i have a horrid plot line.
*bawls eyes out* You're so good.(:
I LIKE IT A LOT. :3
And I'm so damn glad I did. The story was amazing. At first, I disliked Autumn and her friends, and didn't think much of it. But as I read it, I began to like it a lot and start getting emotional. That was a beautiful KN.
WHYYYYY DID YOU HAVE TO DIEEEEEEEE!??!?!?!?
Even if your hard drive was backed up, it's not the same...! -cries- But he's a robot, so he has no emotions.... -torn-
Overall, it's a beautiful KN.
Please, treat me with kindness.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users