Kasuka

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
BlackSpider
Regular

#46 Post by BlackSpider »

Wow, I finally ended up with Reiko becoming my GF. At last... I went all the way for Reiko and it wasn't really difficult to get that ending. Anwyway, I forgot the obvious rule that you can't make all of them your GFs :). IMO that really applies to reality. If you're nice to everybody, you end up being alone...

Jerails
Veteran

#47 Post by Jerails »

Take me for example! I'm too much of a nice guy to be considered "boyfriend material" by pretty much every girl around! I'm more of "the friend with better potential you go to to complain about your failing relationships."

I really need more time, I wanna try my hand at getting the new girl's ending(s)!
It's been a while, folks!

BlackSpider
Regular

#48 Post by BlackSpider »

Jerails wrote:Take me for example! I'm too much of a nice guy to be considered "boyfriend material" by pretty much every girl around! I'm more of "the friend with better potential you go to to complain about your failing relationships."
LOL, that's how I was in high school...

kara24601
Veteran
Projects: Numerous unfinished dreams await completion.

#49 Post by kara24601 »

Even though it's a short game , so far I like this the best out of the others I've played , not counting TOL1.

I don't remember seeing any spelling problems.
One of the ones I played had alot of spelling problems but not this game.
I don't have any huge problems with the art , the character designs are good and I don't remember anything looking horrible.
Seisha was the easiest to get along with , Reiko was a bit harder...took me a while to figure out how to make her happy , and Namikawa is the hardest since I either can't get any scenes with her or barely can everytime I play.
*sigh*
( Any tips on her endings would be greatly appreciated ...so far I've accidentally slammed the door on her and the very first time I played ...on the last day or so we were suddenly eating together and she was wearing that kimono again and she asked what my character thought...I picked that it was weird but learned that they got the best table and best food simply 'cause she had dressed up for dinner. Oh , and of course the first time you see her in the kimono. So three scenes. lol )

Grey
Veteran

#50 Post by Grey »

At the beginning of the game Namikawa's appearance is a little random, compared to the other two whos events are completely static. However you're more likely to get her events if you don't get too friendly with Reiko and Seisha.

Basically the main event that determines how much you see of her is if the player doesn't go shopping with Reiko or Seisha on the 3rd day. The probablity is then that she'll turn up in town, and then if the player's nice to her then she gets more static like the other two.

musical74
Eileen-Class Veteran

Great job!

#51 Post by musical74 »

DL it and played it, it looks GREAT!

Given that artisic ability isn't your forte, Grey, you did a GREAT job with it! I think I have less artisic ability than a snail when it comes to drawing! You do NOT want to see any pictures I make LOL It was a good game, especially since it was your first game! Looking forwards to more games from you.

Running the game on Win98SE didn't have any problems, although the first time I tried to DL it said it was done WAY before it should have but when I tried to re DL it a bit later the game fully loaded..wondering if it was a glitch?
A friend is one that walks in when the world walks out.

Jojo

#52 Post by Jojo »

Short and to the point, but with actual options and non-static progression.

What I liked more than probably anything else, though, is actually having the girls own more than one outfit. You actually went through the hassle of drawing several sets of clothes, and that detail really helps the mood. That, and how Reiko's laundry piles up day after day. It's a very nice touch.
Don't take anything I say seriously. I don't verify my sources. That would involve trying.

TheOnlyOneKunobi
Regular
Location: The Call is Coming From Inisde the House....... In England

#53 Post by TheOnlyOneKunobi »

I don't want to ruin this for others but.......
Spoiler Alert!

I've got all one girl endings, the alone ending and I've got friends endings for all three and Reiko and Sheisha togther friends and heart-breaker (as i like to call it) but is there a three way heart breaker or a Namikawa (great name!) + Reiko/Sheisha heart breaker ending? Also, well done on scripting so many endings it must've been a long job!
"God and Buddah, if you really do exist please know ........................ YOU ARE BOTH MY ENEMY!"
- Excel Excel

Grey
Veteran

#54 Post by Grey »

Thanks for the comments :) I think peeople reading up to here without playing the game will already have been hit by enough spoilers though.
No, there is no three way "heart breaker" (for lack of a better word) ending. The way the game is organised makes it impossible to have high enough scores for all the girls. Similarly, theres no N/S or N/R heart breaker endings
Also with the endings, once I reached the end of the game they just sort of multiplied. It isn't a path driven game, so I just made a flexible selection of endings to tailor to how the player played the game.

Also, just for the record, its just Seisha. No H.

TheOnlyOneKunobi
Regular

#55 Post by TheOnlyOneKunobi »

Grey wrote:Thanks for the comments :) I think peeople reading up to here without playing the game will already have been hit by enough spoilers though.
No, there is no three way "heart breaker" (for lack of a better word) ending. The way the game is organised makes it impossible to have high enough scores for all the girls. Similarly, theres no N/S or N/R heart breaker endings
Also with the endings, once I reached the end of the game they just sort of multiplied. It isn't a path driven game, so I just made a flexible selection of endings to tailor to how the player played the game.

Also, just for the record, its just Seisha. No H.
Hmm she-sha, sounds like a lesbian super hero when i say it aloud.
"God and Buddah, if you really do exist please know ........................ YOU ARE BOTH MY ENEMY!"
- Excel Excel

Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: NaNoRenO 2016, Ren'Py tutorial series

#56 Post by Megaman Z »

[for those who are new to the japanese language, highlight and read the spoiler box at the bottom of this post. thank you]
[Se-I-Sha (rough syllablic breakdown for phonetic reference)=Sei-Sha (syllablic breakdown)=Seisha]
if grey follows JP pronounciation, it's "Say-Sha". long A sound. if not, then wait for Grey to give us a proper pronounciation.
(Grey, if I'm wrong, go ahead and do as you please as long as it's not rape.)

japanese basic phonetics used in this post:
A = ah
E = eh [long A sound]
I = ee [long E sound]
O = oh
U = oo [as in to/two/too]
~Kitsune Zeta

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#57 Post by mikey »

Megaman Z wrote:
japanese basic phonetics used in this post:
A = ah
E = eh [long A sound]
I = ee [long E sound]
O = oh
U = oo [as in to/two/too]
In my language, this is exactly how we pronounce those letters. Funny thing... BTW, why the spoiler tag? Is it some kind of a secret? ^_^

Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: NaNoRenO 2016, Ren'Py tutorial series

#58 Post by Megaman Z »

no, it just there so that the people that know Japanese don't think that I don't think that anyone else here knows japanese.
~Kitsune Zeta

TheOnlyOneKunobi
Regular

#59 Post by TheOnlyOneKunobi »

Megaman Z wrote:no, it just there so that the people that know Japanese don't think that I don't think that anyone else here knows japanese.
I read a lot of Japanese but never hear the words out loud.
- Excel Excel

Grey
Veteran

#60 Post by Grey »

*sweatdrop*

I can't say I've ever really thought about the japanese pronunsiation, so I can't give an 'official' way of saying it. So just say it however you like :roll: