Email- A Love and Horror Story

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
dott.Piergiorgio
Veteran

Re: Email- A Love and Horror Story

#16 Post by dott.Piergiorgio »

wricht100: as you want.

dott. Piergiorgio.

Wright1000
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Finding A Murderer, Memory Loss, Crime Investigation, Stay away from the graveyard, Last Day at School, Lonesome, Email, Hired Gun, Dusk, Hired Gun 2, Man-at-arms, Hired Gun 3, The Phantom Caller, Street Girl, Free love, The Story of Isabel Claudia

#17 Post by Wright1000 »

Silvere: You can't expect me to say a different statement every time he opens his laptop and checks his mail. So, he states "I take out my laptop" every time he takes it out. And you can't blame me for the scream. I used whatever sound effect I could find in the internet. Next time, please keep your sound volume low.

dott.Piergiorgio: I am Wright, not wricht.
He who doesn't care about the environment doesn't care about his grandchildren.

Silvere
Veteran
Projects: Dimaen - A drug just for you

#18 Post by Silvere »

@Wright1000

1) I know what you mean, but you could alter it a bit.
Getting back to the example "I should check my Mails" -> "I open my Laptop to check my Mails."
"I should check my Mails" -> "As I open the laptop I can´t trust my eyes as there seems to be another Mail from Emma" or whatever. At least it isn´t the exactly same sentence as before. :3

2) I will remember that... ^^

Slytex

#19 Post by Slytex »

any chances this could be reuploaded? The 2shared.com link is dead, I haven't found any other mirrors, and archive.org couldn't help. Thanks in advance! A lot depends on how conscientiously the company that develops software for you treats its work. I was convinced of this by my own example. I read a very helpful article on site on how best to get started with new developers and what to look out for. The contracted company must be familiar with the methodologies it uses so that it can expertly guide you in achieving your goals from start to finish, as well as in the aspects of service and management. It is very important.