Lucky Rabbit Reflex! (GxB Dating Sim, Commercial)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Rain

Re: Lucky Rabbit Reflex! (GxB Dating Sim, Commercial)

#61 Post by Rain »

... Could you add the events to the walkthrough? Pretty please? ; 3 ;

babyfish
Veteran
Projects: Maid of Midsummer (LifeSim)
Location: (' )< Swimming in your fishbowl, nomming on flakes.

#62 Post by babyfish »

@Rain: At the bottom of the walkthrough page, there should be a link to a guide that shows you how to get all the cg events!
(Work in progress)

(' )< -babyfish

KimmyBlue

#63 Post by KimmyBlue »

I love this game ^^
I got it and i got all the guys with all the endings, it was really fun

Benazir
Regular

#64 Post by Benazir »

I registered here just to say: "Lucky Rabbit Reflex!" is one of the best otome games I ever played !!!
I love all the guys, but ... Rhett is my favorite. :D

Ambrosia

#65 Post by Ambrosia »

great one ! I like the art, gives you the idea of I'm-a-teen-and-I-like-it. ^^.
Good music.
Story.. I'd say the plot is pretty common, but I really don't mind, I like this kind of school romance!
One good game. Definitely worth every penny.
@Benazir : same here ^_^;;
*hugs Rhett*
we live on lies. and die on truth.

ixWishing
Veteran

#66 Post by ixWishing »

NeryNight wrote:Yay! I just finish playing Shuppin's path and I realy enjoy it. I also notice it has a lot in common with Tokimeki Memorial, which I am currently playing too? Did you by any chance do it on purpose?? Just curios. ;)
I Realized that as well! xD
I went on her LRR forums and saw that she did it on purpose.
I hope this answers your question?
- Everlasting Dreams ;

chensterrain
Veteran
Completed: Lucky Rabbit Reflex!, Dusk ~A Moonlight Romance~
Projects: Edge of Elsewhere
Organization: Super63
Tumblr: supersixthree
Deviantart: chensterrain

#67 Post by chensterrain »

Whoops, sorry for totally abandoning this topic - but thanks so much for all the comments, guys! I'm really glad people are enjoying the game! :)
ixWishing wrote:
NeryNight wrote:Yay! I just finish playing Shuppin's path and I realy enjoy it. I also notice it has a lot in common with Tokimeki Memorial, which I am currently playing too? Did you by any chance do it on purpose?? Just curios. ;)
I Realized that as well! xD
I went on her LRR forums and saw that she did it on purpose.
I hope this answers your question?
Yup - I decided to make LRR after playing the first Tokimeki Memorial: Girl's Side, though the third game is my favourite (Seiji! Ruka~! :lol:). I love that series!

(Also, I completely forgot to announce it here, but there's a fanart contest going on for the next two weeks for anyone who wants a shot at winning a free copy of the game. All entrants receive a 15% discount and my eternal gratitude! :D)

Sublime

#68 Post by Sublime »

I saw this last year when I first found lemmasoft and played the demo - thought it was awesome. And I actually just recently finished Tokimeki 1 & 2 (after like, living and breathing it for several weeks)... So naturally, I appreciate the similarities when I tried the new demo for Lucky Rabbit Reflex. I told myself since I had already bought one VN last month I couldn't afford another. OTL, I bought Lucky Rabbit Reflex right after I finished the demo because I couldn't wait... I love your art and the wonderful sense of humor you display throughout, the dialogue was just golden. Rhett was my favorite, though Beck (douche though he might have been at times) was awesome, too. Well, who am I kidding, I loved them all. Everything about it was awesome.

Benazir
Regular

#69 Post by Benazir »

Oh yeasss! Beck is very hot and .... awesome, but he always flirts with other women. And I don't believe he will change in the future. :(

babyfish
Veteran
Projects: Maid of Midsummer (LifeSim)
Location: (' )< Swimming in your fishbowl, nomming on flakes.

#70 Post by babyfish »

Alright, so I think can safely say that I've pretty much gotten all the cgs, all the endings (including the secret character)... so I guess that makes it 100% completion at this point?

Honestly though? Even with a 100% Completion, this is a game that I would seriously play over and over again, because it is that enjoyable. I do adore all of the characters and all of their events, and the gameplay is relatively simple, yet very fun.

My favourite characters though? Hands down, Shuppin for the boys and Petime for the girls. I definitely have a soft spot for the sweet ones (which is why Perth came close to topping my list as well), especially Petime. Someday I might just draw her in those pink boxing gloves and that skirt, looking all cute and badass at the same time. XD

Again, thanks for creating such an awesome game, and I do hope to try out more works from you someday!
(Work in progress)

(' )< -babyfish

AriaRules!
Regular
Projects: High School, for the Supernatural!
Organization: AriaGames

#71 Post by AriaRules! »

Bought it! This must have taken you heaps of time, I love the scene where your making pancakes and you coook for shuppin ♥

KimmyBlue

#72 Post by KimmyBlue »

waaah, why it's impossible to get Rhett and Beck dual end :(
so hard so hard soo hard D:
But it's worth it :B and for those 2 hotties,haha

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#73 Post by try10 »

I love this game! keep up the good work!! :D

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#74 Post by try10 »

I also have a few questions...
I tried to get Maruis and Shuppin's dual ending at the first play but I couldn't. Do I have to play the game once and to finish it in order to get the dual endings?
Also in the walkthrough says that I should make them like me by :D and does that mean that I should make them LOVE me until they have hearts in their eyes? I tried to improve my relationship with them until they grinned but still I couldn't get them at the end of the year even if I had CHARM FITNESS and SOCIAL more than 130 it was like 200 each.

chensterrain
Veteran
Completed: Lucky Rabbit Reflex!, Dusk ~A Moonlight Romance~
Projects: Edge of Elsewhere
Organization: Super63
Tumblr: supersixthree
Deviantart: chensterrain

#75 Post by chensterrain »

Sorry for the late reply, but thanks for all the feedback, guys! :D
try10 wrote:I also have a few questions...
I tried to get Maruis and Shuppin's dual ending at the first play but I couldn't. Do I have to play the game once and to finish it in order to get the dual endings?
Also in the walkthrough says that I should make them like me by :D and does that mean that I should make them LOVE me until they have hearts in their eyes? I tried to improve my relationship with them until they grinned but still I couldn't get them at the end of the year even if I had CHARM FITNESS and SOCIAL more than 130 it was like 200 each.
You don't have to complete the game to get the dual endings, but there's an event with the two of them that you have to trigger during the holidays in April (this is where you need both characters at :D, in order to get the actual ending you'll need them both with hearts in their eyes by the end of the game). Once you've agreed to go to the cinema with them during the holidays, this should activate the ending as long as you have the required stats.
Hope that helps! :)