(P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended!

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
teacup
Holder of Tasty Drinks
Completed: (P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended
Projects: Circum[N]avigate

Re: (P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended!

#256 Post by teacup »

@KimmyBlue
Thanks so much! I'm glad to hear you loved it ^-^
@HanaMori
Thank you :'D Development of the second game is going well so far!!
@tuna_sushi
LOL! d'aww that's adorable XD
(The funny thing is... I actually considered Kaius being able to shapeshift in the early, early stages of development!)

HikariYamino

#257 Post by HikariYamino »

OH MY GOD!!! THAT WAS SUCH AN AWESOME GAME!! I LOVED ALL THE CHARACTERS!! THE PLOT IS AWESOME TOO!!! AND I HAD A CRUSH ON KAIUS!!! ITS NOT THAT EASY TO MAKE ME HAVE CRUSH ON OTOME GAME CHARACTER, THE ONLY OTHER ONE OTOME GAME THAT MADE ME HAVE A CRUSH ON THEIR CHARACTER WAS YOJINBO-THE BODYGUARDS. you did everything urself somemore!!! HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU DO THE CODING AND STUFF?! I'm making an otome game nw and i hope it can be as good as yours!!!

livlaufluv6275
Completed: None
Projects: None

#258 Post by livlaufluv6275 »

I really, truly adored playing this game <333 So far, I've done Kaius and Ryuu's perfect endings, and on my way to finishing Lucan's :DDD

My only question - I don't have Ryuu's second picture in the gallery D: I don't know why; is it in Lucan's story or something? I'm so confused D:

teacup
Holder of Tasty Drinks

#259 Post by teacup »

@HikariYamino
:) Thank you so much!
It took a lot of time, trials and errors to code the game. Just don't hesitate to ask for help and I'm sure you will do fine. Good luck on your game!

@livlaufluv6275
Glad you're enjoying it so far!! ^-^
When you eat lunch with Ryuu on the rooftop you have to 'teasingly wake him up' to get the picture in your gallery. If you chose the other option (watch him sleep) you won't get it.

Seven
Regular

#260 Post by Seven »

I have got all the boys endings,but i can't get Haruhi's ...
And can anyone tell me what is the fifth ending?

TsukiShima
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Heartful Memory

Re: (P)lanets!

#261 Post by TsukiShima »

@Seven
teacup wrote: You have to be on Kaius' route. When Oginuma-sensei asks if you'll get close to Kaius, say 'I have someone else in mind'. You should get Haruhi's ending then. ^^

It was mentioned some time ago. xD

Though I tried to browse back the walkthrough teacup once post, but I guess it's either it was taken off, or I couldn't find it.

Elster

#262 Post by Elster »

Oh, this looks amazing...Downloading right away!
Writers are liars, my dear, surely you know that by now? - Neil Gaiman

vhianea7
Projects: Study Hard!
Organization: cookie7!

#263 Post by vhianea7 »

I have played it!
Love it so much... The work arts and music is awesome..
I really like the scenes which it shows a chibi of characters.. so cute
I have a lot of fun, thanks :)

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#264 Post by try10 »

I got Kaius, Ryuu, Luncan and Haruhi perfect endings, and I have to say that I really enjoyed playing this game. :D
BTW MR ONIGUMA IS SO HOT!!!! I don't know why buy I have a fetish for guys that wear glasses. :oops: :lol: I wished he had an ending to (lol). :oops:

TKC

#265 Post by TKC »

Just wanted to add my name to the list of those who love this game. After my first play of it I was completely sucked in and soon lost most of a delgihtfully spent day going back through it again and again. I love the way the relationships develop with all the boys, and the fun little twists that showed up. I especially loved the bad end, which completely caught me by surprise when I got it. Great game, and I'm now looking forward to anything else you make. :)

Himekinori
Regular

#266 Post by Himekinori »

The endings were awesome :'D hikaru's route seemed incomplete but it was realistic so i liked it :3

MagicalSakura
Projects: Fyfkt, By: Lotte, Violet
Organization: MagicalSakura
Tumblr: magicalsketchy
Deviantart: magicalsakura
Soundcloud: magicalsakuraart
itch: magicalsakura

#267 Post by MagicalSakura »

ヽ(・∀・ )ノ I Only finished Kaius Perfect end... Probably won't play the others for a while cause I'm busy with school and work but I really enjoyed his route. (ノ∀`●)⊃ So moe. IDK I guess I'll put my reaction under spoilers just in case.
I like Tsundere alot (ノ∀`●)⊃ It was so moe when he picked her up the rain and Marin was all stubborn saying no. Him showing his dere der side made me melt. I really had fun. I was highly amused by the thoughts of the person saying "is he kidnapping her? some one needs to stop him..." it made me laugh. His dad was perfect, teasing him about dating Marin! Parents duty is to embarrass their child! And the joke about doing what couples do, Kaius dirty mind was cute I laughed at that too. I squealed a couple times, so all is well.

Yep so yeah I enjoyed his route it was fun~ I like all the characters pretty much. Ruiko made me laugh alot too. Kept thinking "I'm making the same face as her while looking at these guys" It was very cute! Fun to read~ Good job!

I drew some fanart of Marin~ I really liked her design, and personality.

Leah

#268 Post by Leah »

I found a typo!
When pursuing Lucan, after you almost get your hair cut from that crazy lady, Lucan makes you a 4-layer bento and Marin responds by saying something along the lines off "You made of all sit?" I think sit is suppose to be it. Also, I think once I saw bentou, I don't know if that is something real, or a typo.
I have Lucan and Ryuu's perfect ending! I didn't get Kai's at first (Still need to go get it) because I didn't know where to go look for him when choosing where to go for lunch.

veela

#269 Post by veela »

Totally loving it so far ~ awesome characters and a really enjoyable story! 8D I told myself I was going to save Kaius's route for later ('cuz I like my boys tsundere.... *o*) and do someone else first, but I couldn't help it.... ANNND Kaius was frickin' adorable. There are so many scenes where I was like.... "geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~" and making other strange (o__O) noises, haha.

So, now I'm finally starting on Ryuu's route... XDD;;; I'll try not to be Kaius-biased, hehe.

Thank you for your hard work Tea cup - you've made a wonderful game!!! :)

teacup
Holder of Tasty Drinks

#270 Post by teacup »

(*ノ∀ノ) So many nice comments! I read them all but I will just say thank you everyone, so much! I'm so glad you guys enjoyed/are enjoying it. (*´ω`*) <333
@try10
LOLOMG an ending with Oginuma-sensei... XDD that makes me laugh so hard just thinking about it. wait till the 2nd game, there's a megane guy in there XD
@Himekinori
Thank you! I'm glad you liked it!! But there's no one named Hikaru... you mean Haruhi right? ^^
@MagicalSakura
.。゚+.ヽ(*´∀`*)ノ゚+.゚。 OMGGG you made Marin look so adorable!!! I love the way you did her hair! Thank you, thank you! I will cherish it forever! <3
@Leah
Sorry about the typos! D: I've seen bento spelled both ways, though I'm pretty sure bento is the right one.. I hope it didn't distract you too much >n<;
And if you need a walkthrough there's one on my blog. ^^