(P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended!

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Robinnoodle

Re: (P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended!

#481 Post by Robinnoodle » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:13 pm

I really enjoyed this game! So far I had the bad ending (which I really didn't enjoy), and the one with Kaius. Is there a perfect and a regular ending for each boy? My Kaius ending did not have an epilogue. :(

Electric Daisy

#482 Post by Electric Daisy » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:59 am

I really love this.This character feels alive.I wish there would be more VN like this.

KanukoBlue1236

#483 Post by KanukoBlue1236 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:25 pm

I'm SO replaying this xD I haven't touched a single otome or dating sim since 2014, and the time for lemmasoft is HERE!!! OAO
I love singing, acting, and writing! I love all sorts of games (I can only play windows games tho) even gore and smut (i know, big difference and kinda perverted, but dun judge) I LOVE NIGHTCORE

I don't have a dirty mind, I just have a sexy imagination. ~Linda (mah buddy) 20-something

KanukoBlue1236

#484 Post by KanukoBlue1236 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:27 pm

Robinnoodle wrote:I really enjoyed this game! So far I had the bad ending (which I really didn't enjoy), and the one with Kaius. Is there a perfect and a regular ending for each boy? My Kaius ending did not have an epilogue. :(
I'm pretty sure there is. I remember beating all of them (but I legit forgot everything except for 3 of them xD), and trust me, they're all beautiful >.>

Tip: To avoid bad endings, save before choices and to replay endings, save right before the endings in different files.
I love singing, acting, and writing! I love all sorts of games (I can only play windows games tho) even gore and smut (i know, big difference and kinda perverted, but dun judge) I LOVE NIGHTCORE

I don't have a dirty mind, I just have a sexy imagination. ~Linda (mah buddy) 20-something

audrenes
Regular
Projects: Phoenix, Swan Lake, Kiss Me X
Tumblr: ajmakesvns

#485 Post by audrenes » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:43 pm

I played this game a couple years back but I loved it so much. I didn't expect to get into it as much as I did but aaaaa it was so good! I made the mistake of leaving the bad ending for last though haha

ChyKittyCat
Deviantart: ChyKittyCat

#486 Post by ChyKittyCat » Tue May 24, 2016 1:48 am

Hello, I recently downloaded but it's messing up real bad. I was wondering if anyone else is having problems or if there is a fix. every time the sprite changes the screen flips upside down for a second. Also it has black screened three times and I haven't been able to do anything. :/ I really like this game though. Sadly, I haven't finished a story line yet, compliments of the black screen XD I need to learn to frequently save. I have a dell. Windows 10. I downloaded the windows version.

Vanitas13

#487 Post by Vanitas13 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:47 pm

Hi, I had the same problem, I just disabled transitions in configure and it works well ^^ (sorry for bad english)

Ninako

#488 Post by Ninako » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:51 pm

I love Kaius route <3