(P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended!

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
bunnyhug

Re: (P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended!

#436 Post by bunnyhug »

There's not really much I can say that hasn't already been said, but!!
Wow!! Wowowow I loved this game! I wasn't 100% sure what to expect going into it, since I'm not much of a fan of highschool settings in stories, but I was pleasantly surprised and completely flabbergasted by how deep and beautiful this story turned out to be!

Ryuu's path was easily my favourite.
I ended up playing it last, since I expected him to just be a flirty, sporty guy the whole path through, but I was stunned to discover his heart condition. It really threw me for a loop to see such a gentle and kind guy be in so much internal pain. The fact that he'd really been pasting on that smile and that carefree attitude nearly drove me to tears! I'm glad to see how much the 'playboy' trope was completely subverted with Ryuu. It was really creative and really refreshing to experience such a tumultuous relationship with such a vulnerable person.
Lucan's path was amazingly staggering, though.
I was a bit confused by the whole 'harem' aspect, but played it off as something normal in the VN's universe. But finding out the reason behind it being Lucan's misuse of his own powers was mindblowing! It really played with my emotions to see someone so sweet and gentle have committed such a sinister act (though by no initial fault of his own). It really makes you think about morality - is it truly wrong if it was entirely accidental, though hundreds have been hurt? Gah! So good!!
In its entirety, I LOVED (P)lanets. So so much. I loved the way the game played off of your expectations - working to completely throw you off by taking what you expected and flipping the situation on its head. It was such an enjoyable read, and definitely worth multiple playthroughs. Congratulations on your amazing work - you are truly a talented storyteller! I have never enjoyed being confused and heartbroken so much! I hope to see more and more from you in the future!! ;v;

BOLGO2

#437 Post by BOLGO2 »

This game was incredible.

I've played a few otome English games and I'm not too familiar with Japanese culture, so when in one of the first scenes there was a cross dresser named Haru I was a bit concerned I wouldn't like this game-- I was so wrong.

The visuals were fantastic, better than tons of otome games I have played previously. I was at first sketchy that Kaius looked a bit too anime styled, but as I continued the game and saw separate scenes he became more realistic in my mind.

I have only played the Kaius story line so far, but from what I have played I think this VN was better than some actual published novels I have read. It gave me chills, made me laugh out loud, and DAMMIT I DID GET A TAD TEARY OKAY :cry: . I loved the character development, and I love how in the beginning I was sure I would never play the Kaius path because I found him so annoying, and now I don't want to play any other path for fear of disappointment. The comic relief characters (Haru, Kaius' dad, ect.) were strategically placed, and even they had a deeper side to them. The only critic I would say about the story is how the ending seemed a bit cliche, but I had enjoyed the journey to get to the ending so much that I really don't care. Really a fantastic story line, at least for Kauis' path.

I have a bit of a technical problem though, it seems as if when I save and then quit the game my saves aren't saved. I don't know if whether this is my computer's problem or a glitch in the game, but if you are able to fix it I would appreciate it if you did.

***and I really liked how this game was free. :D

Hannah07

#438 Post by Hannah07 »

OK...:( PLEASE STILL MAKE (P)LANETS 2.. I LOVE (P)LANETS 1 AND EVERY! WANTS NUMBER 2... PLEACE MY LITTLE ADORABLE TEACUP PLEAAAASSSSSSSEEE
Love From Hannah
xoxoxox

Mimi_Melody
Veteran

#439 Post by Mimi_Melody »

Um....I don't think after all that making (P)lanets 2 is a good idea. She should have fun making games, and since the high school setting of (P)lanets 2 might be too young and fluffy for her now, I'd like to see a more mature and deep side of her games :D (I didn't say (P)lanets had no depths ><)
Anywayyyyyyy, I'm looking forward to (P)lanets Complete Edition and Circum[N]avigate :3 Hope everything's still going well? [wish you could fix the blog so I can stalk you, but you're busy so let's forget that for now]
note: Hope to see (P)lanets 2 out someday :) When you feel like making it...maybe as (P)lanets - your first game 5th birthday, anniversary...etc? *dances around*

NoahSindri
Regular
Projects: Truculence, Noraska:The cats valley
Organization: Sunset Productions

#440 Post by NoahSindri »

I played the game and it is truly amazing! <3
My favorite character is Kaius <3 <3 <3 though I act all the time like Ryuu :P
The game is truly amazing and it is my favorite till now^^
Thanks for your effort :D

Chibichann
Regular

#441 Post by Chibichann »

The game was quite exciting i sometimes even imagine i am the heroine herself and picture everything is real, but the ending i love the most was... the special one who is the principle's son.

Mghrabiya

#442 Post by Mghrabiya »

I loved this game. <3 cant wait for new games from you. woot woot :D Good Luck!!!

Amiralo
Regular
Completed: What's your name? : 2017 nano reno, Saccharine: a misleading sim date. Reverie: an odd simdate. Where adabans grow: an asian simdate. Monochrome and colors.
Projects: Enwiss the Beloved
Organization: Amiralo
Deviantart: Amiralo

#443 Post by Amiralo »

Hi, I tried to download the windows link form media fire and somehow, the download won't start (won't move beyond 0kb/s)
Can you upload a newer version?
thanks

KumaChan

#444 Post by KumaChan »

OMG I just found this otome game from breadmasterlee.com and I loved it. I have to say this is super recommended if you didn't try it out yet hehehe. THIS IS MY FAV OTOME GAME FROM ALL THE OTOME GAMES I PLAYED I LUVED IT SOOO MUCH. THE STORYLINE WAS AWESOMEEEE! Loved Kaius route the most :) they were sooo dang cute omg. Teacup your game is the best :)

^^

slick

#445 Post by slick »

This was the first VN i have ever played and it is easily still my favorite. :D YOU ROCK TEACUP and i have heard you are adding things woop woop xD i spent like 20 minutes looking for the source of this madness but i couldn't find it so i don't know correct me if i'm wrong. :P so if you are adding things i can't wait to see what you come up with! On the other hand can you make a new blog? I feel like I know nothing about your new games coming out :cry: so if you could that would be crazy super awesome xD but i think you ended up deleting the blog you had because of a good reason so if you are anti blog thats okay... :P but yes i'm so excited to see the games you come out with so i will do a super mega stalk on this site xD good luck with your work and once again..... you rock teacup 8)

Exaelia
Regular

#446 Post by Exaelia »

Is it true you're remaking this?
Please please please PLEASE tell me there will be an ending where she actually KEEPS her powers.

scorlight
Regular

#447 Post by scorlight »

I'm not lying. I super duper LOVE THIS GAME!!! Especially Kaius :D
I'm so glad that I found this game. Looking forward for your future products, thank you

shieru26

#448 Post by shieru26 »

thank u so much for making this wonderful game ^.^ The art and cgs are just fine... i reallly like ur concept and ur storyline. Although Lucan's bad end was pretty ._. scary but it reallly suits him a lot . I always have a thing on a guy who has sweet smile but twisted personality lol still Kaious 's route is pretty cute i really love him
Keep going i reallly appriciate ur game

msaishakristine

#449 Post by msaishakristine »

I've heard so much about this - trying it now!

xpace

#450 Post by xpace »

I do like the concept of a romance based around a school for those with psychic abilities. This looks really well done. But Girl pursues Boy is just not for me. Question: Could someone recommend similar VN, based around psychic powers or unusual abilities, but that's either BxG or GxG?
Last edited by xpace on Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.