(P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended!

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Robinnoodle

Re: (P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended!

#481 Post by Robinnoodle »

I really enjoyed this game! So far I had the bad ending (which I really didn't enjoy), and the one with Kaius. Is there a perfect and a regular ending for each boy? My Kaius ending did not have an epilogue. :(

Electric Daisy

#482 Post by Electric Daisy »

I really love this.This character feels alive.I wish there would be more VN like this.

KanukoBlue1236

#483 Post by KanukoBlue1236 »

I'm SO replaying this xD I haven't touched a single otome or dating sim since 2014, and the time for lemmasoft is HERE!!! OAO
I love singing, acting, and writing! I love all sorts of games (I can only play windows games tho) even gore and smut (i know, big difference and kinda perverted, but dun judge) I LOVE NIGHTCORE

I don't have a dirty mind, I just have a sexy imagination. ~Linda (mah buddy) 20-something

KanukoBlue1236

#484 Post by KanukoBlue1236 »

Robinnoodle wrote:I really enjoyed this game! So far I had the bad ending (which I really didn't enjoy), and the one with Kaius. Is there a perfect and a regular ending for each boy? My Kaius ending did not have an epilogue. :(
I'm pretty sure there is. I remember beating all of them (but I legit forgot everything except for 3 of them xD), and trust me, they're all beautiful >.>

Tip: To avoid bad endings, save before choices and to replay endings, save right before the endings in different files.
I love singing, acting, and writing! I love all sorts of games (I can only play windows games tho) even gore and smut (i know, big difference and kinda perverted, but dun judge) I LOVE NIGHTCORE

I don't have a dirty mind, I just have a sexy imagination. ~Linda (mah buddy) 20-something

audrenes
Regular
Projects: Phoenix, Swan Lake, Kiss Me X
Tumblr: ajmakesvns

#485 Post by audrenes »

I played this game a couple years back but I loved it so much. I didn't expect to get into it as much as I did but aaaaa it was so good! I made the mistake of leaving the bad ending for last though haha

ChyKittyCat
Deviantart: ChyKittyCat

#486 Post by ChyKittyCat »

Hello, I recently downloaded but it's messing up real bad. I was wondering if anyone else is having problems or if there is a fix. every time the sprite changes the screen flips upside down for a second. Also it has black screened three times and I haven't been able to do anything. :/ I really like this game though. Sadly, I haven't finished a story line yet, compliments of the black screen XD I need to learn to frequently save. I have a dell. Windows 10. I downloaded the windows version.

Vanitas13

#487 Post by Vanitas13 »

Hi, I had the same problem, I just disabled transitions in configure and it works well ^^ (sorry for bad english)

Ninako

#488 Post by Ninako »

I love Kaius route <3

RisaIseri
itch: risaiseri

#489 Post by RisaIseri »

It it um.. Supposed to autoplay through the entire game on its own? Because that is one thing that is driving me nuts. I'm dyslexic so it takes me a min to read through a VN. Not having a way to turn of this autoplay will make it very hard for me to even try to enjoy the game...

mitoky
Veteran
Projects: The Purring Demon's Love, circus eterie

#490 Post by mitoky »

RisaIseri wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:37 pm It it um.. Supposed to autoplay through the entire game on its own? Because that is one thing that is driving me nuts. I'm dyslexic so it takes me a min to read through a VN. Not having a way to turn of this autoplay will make it very hard for me to even try to enjoy the game...
You probably have set "Auto Forward Time" very low. Put the slider at max and you can simply continue clicking to read instead of the game doing it for you.