(P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended!

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

Re: (P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended!

#226 Post by SilverxBlue »

Ohhh! I already checked your devblog and I have already taken a liking to Hitomi and Nemu. Man... My megane hunting senses are tingling again.... :lol:
Good luck! ^_^
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

renpao
Regular
Projects: Her Majesty!; •minutiae•

#227 Post by renpao »

Ahhh, I'm so excited, teacup! *A* Good luck!
I can definitely see a lot of potential on the sequel~! <3
Moved to klonki. I won't be checking this profile anymore. Please direct your PMs over there, thank you!

Riviera
Miko-Class Veteran

#228 Post by Riviera »

teacup wrote:Riviera, that’s brilliant! XD Seriously, if you don’t mind, I’ll definitely use that in my game… with due credit, of course. That’s such a great idea, haha!
@Aileo
Thanks so much! I’m glad you liked it! ^^

Well, I recommend you guys check out my blog. There’s plenty of info about the sequel over there. /shameless plug
Sure, it's fine with me. Glad to help! :D
Will edit/proofread for cookies.

I do free voicework! Click here for samples

TsukiShima
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Heartful Memory

#229 Post by TsukiShima »

*gasp* I have missed some few points, and I am, like the others, are excited for this too! Yay! (P)lanets the 2nd xD

I would be so happy to see cameo, because I will feel like, "Oh! Hey! I know all about you and your life from before!" while most of the current characters doesn't.

And I was thinking, maybe Lucan can be working in a shop or store, as a part time job, since he does needs to work for sisters sake right?

And well, yes, Ryuu, as a senior, I would like to see him older, and maybe coughing a bit as he talks, because of his disease? I would feel happy too if there's a scene like, Ryuu discover that the new MC is in love with one of the boys, and he would give advice to her to confess, because 'he once fallen in love with a cute girl but lost her to the red hair dude.' Maybe the new players won't really get it, but most of us will know what he actually means and it can be a hint that in the 1st game, he actually had a crush on her.

Kaius.... I really want to see him with Marin. Because he'll be so cute ;__; Can the little kitty appear too? Maybe then you can meet Marin or Kaius.

LA-Sugarkane

#230 Post by LA-Sugarkane »

My friend who's too lazy to get an account here would like to tell you she loved the game and shamelessly plug her fancomic
http://toastercomics.wordpress.com/2011 ... ry-indeed/

teacup
Holder of Tasty Drinks
Completed: (P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended
Projects: Circum[N]avigate

#231 Post by teacup »

I'm glad you're all looking forward to it~ :) <3

@SilverxBlue
Hopefully Hito-kun will be an acceptable megane... XD

@Hanamori
Those are all very good suggestions! ^^
I'm still trying to figure things out but I will try to incorporate some of your ideas if I can!! Thank you!
Ah, there will definitely be something with kittens + Kaius in the game XD Just 'cause they're an adorable combination.

@LA-Sugarkane
Awesome! Tell her I said thanks!!
I lol'd at the comic, btw. X'DD

Riviera
Miko-Class Veteran

#232 Post by Riviera »

teacup wrote: Ah, there will definitely be something with kittens + Kaius in the game XD Just 'cause they're an adorable combination.
Pet shop owner? Possibly in a mall that the new!MC could just happen to go through? :D
Will edit/proofread for cookies.

I do free voicework! Click here for samples

vhianea7
Projects: Study Hard!
Organization: cookie7!

#233 Post by vhianea7 »

Sounds interesting :D
*downloading*

Mikii

#234 Post by Mikii »

That was so adorabllleee *-*. Congratz, i love your game<3. looking forward for 2rd planets. [The boys really looks nicee, especially Mikah&Yusa.].
and.. and.. kaius-kun, lemme hug you! I feel sorry for his childhood, so he killed his mom, right? that why he's unsocial.

Congrats againn~~

facades
Regular

#235 Post by facades »

Hello Teacup (:
I LOVE your game! x 100000... I got so hooked I couldn't stop playing
even though I was supposed to be studying
in fact, your game inspired me to make a VN of my own
but it's definitely nowhere near your standard in all aspects (:
I'm so glad you're going to make (P)lanets 2 ! Will be looking forward to it!

Just some comments:
Lucan: I liked his character the most at first..The sweet, polite, considerate, gentlemanly type..
My favourite part was when he was sewing up Marin's skirt. I thought : "That is so sweet! Can someone sew my skirts too? " Hahaha! Just kidding...
I love Lucan's end the most because it was so cute! Their dialogue was so adorable! I could imagine three to five year old girls say "Niisan, You're married?" or "They kiss all night long and that's how they make babies...But first you have to get married" I totally laughed out loud at that !
Actually I think Lucan's ending was the best! But maybe I'm biased cos I like little girls a lot.
My only complaint about Lucan? " Why didn't you come and save me from those bad people in the alley? Why did you leave me alone?" hahaha but its not really a complaint (: just what I was thinking when I was playing the game. Where was my knight in shining armour? But actually it made me like Kaius path a lot more, because both Ryuu and Lucan didn't save Marin, so Kaius appeared to be even more heroic.

Ryuu: I played Ryuu's path next. I really liked what Ryuu said about the mountains, that when you see them from afar, they look beautiful. But when you look at the mountains from up close, they may not be as beautiful as when you had viewed them from afar. I thought that was so true! Sometimes allowing yourself to become closer to others means that you'd be vulnerable, because they can see your flaws. But if they can look past those flaws and still love you, then you'd know that those people are true friends.
I liked the part where Ryuu was angry with Kaius for making Marin cry and how he wanted to cheer her up.
( He kind of... overshadowed Lucan in this aspect when I was playing Lucan's path, Lucan's not at protective as Ryuu, but Ryuu's not as considerate as Lucan, but everyone has their good and not so good points in their personalities(: )

Kaius: I didn't want to play Kaius's path at all at first. I'm really bad at "dealing" with guys who are not directly nice. But he turned out to have the best story / best path of all! I guess it all started with the kittens. Those scenes were so cute! I liked the part where he carried Marin and refused to let her down, even when she struggled with him.
When he brought Marin to the pet store to buy a kitten, I thought that was a brilliant idea. Since he wasn't so good with relationships yet, he could spend more time with Marin by taking care of the kitten together. His path was also the funniest ! I laughed out loud at the "his thing" part. Hahaha!

Overall: I liked the psychic theme! Psychic powers always make everything a lot more interesting. Marin's parents were really heartless though, I would have been seriously hurt if my parents thought those things about me. Maybe it's a good thing we can't read another person's mind, people's thoughts can be really scary.
Haruhi is a really cute character! The part where He was going to lift up his shirt for Ryuu and Lucan was hilarious!
The theme, story, music, characters, art, endings, everything was great! No complaints!(: Thanks for a wonderful VN!

teacup
Holder of Tasty Drinks
Completed: (P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended
Projects: Circum[N]avigate

#236 Post by teacup »

@Riviera
Hmm, it’s possible! I’m still working out the plot, of course x]
I'm putting up a WIP thread of (P)lanets 2 as soon as I finish the sprites. :)
@vhianea7
I hope you have fun! ^-^
@Mikii
Thanks so much! I’m glad you liked it and are looking forward to the sequel. Please use a spoiler tag, for such a big spoiler though… ^^
@facades
Thank you very much for the review and enjoying the game!!
I’m glad it inspired you to make your own ^^
I’m always happy when I hear someone liked Lucan, since he is overshadowed a lot by the other characters. Oh, and I'm especially happy that my sense of humor was effective, lol XD
Thanks again!

lunanight

#237 Post by lunanight »

I have replayed this game all over again, and its still very enjoyable, I noticed some people saying how they didnt like or were surprised about haruhi being a cross dresser lol to me it felt normal I guess I watch to much anime lol but Its amazing how people find the smallest of flaws in the game, as for me, the most important thing is the story and of course the art as long as both are good, the game for me is perfect. Great JOB, I'm looking forward to your new game.
"I might break or I might wither. But right now, in your arms, I bloom like a flower..."

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#238 Post by try10 »

Hello I'm new here and I really need some help. I downloaded the demo of this game on my old laptop and it worked, but now I have a new one and when I downloaded the game and tried to play it opens, but it's all black. I hear the sounds but I can't see anything. I tried to download ren'py because I thought this is the reason that it doesn't work but all the games from ren'py are black. What should I do cause I really want to play this game? Please help me.

lillyisawesomeee

#239 Post by lillyisawesomeee »

I played every ending remotely possible in the game.

...and ... my life was complete forever. 8C
and now i find out there's a sequel in progress and now asfsafsd. i can't wait. <3

Kiosdaboi

#240 Post by Kiosdaboi »

GJ
Last edited by Kiosdaboi on Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.