Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 733
- Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:58 pm
- Projects: Suna to Majo
- Location: France
I...can't say whom I'd pursue first. I usually mess around with choices in the first playthrough and THEN settle on the one who interested me the most in the first nonsensical playthrough that usually gives me a bad end or something xD Okay, off to...do otehr stuff while it downloads and them play when evening rolls around and I am not interrupted by everyone 8D
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:44 pm
- Projects: Best friends and something more(GxB)
- Location: Wonderland, Cheshire tea party, was it?
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 636
- Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 8:15 pm
- Projects: Castle of Arhannia
- the male skeletal structure has a few basic differences from that of a female. one of them is that the ribcage is wider than the pelvis. Unless Haruhi has something supplementing her hips that figure is impossible
- that first cg is incredibly distracting. active visual effects such as shaking should NEVER be used continuously while the player is trying to read, especially not when the picture is out of focus.
- the text of the second cg screams out "trying too hard"
- the backgrounds don't look finished. there are quite a few areas in each one that use a flat hue for the color despite being right next to areas with careful gradation, thus destroying most of the depth indicated by the perspective.
- her parents look like they've been stretched on the rack. especially the father.
- Holder of Tasty Drinks
- Posts: 911
- Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:25 pm
- Completed: (P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended
- Projects: Circum[N]avigate
I will upload to Mediafire later today as soon as I get home from school, sorry for the problems!
So glad you are having fun :'D!
Wow you're a little negative huh... It's too bad that you are not able to find a single positive thing to comment.
- Writing Maniac
- Posts: 3428
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:51 am
- Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
- Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
- Organization: Tall Tales Productions
- Location: Germany
She said the premise was interesting... that sounds positive to me...teacup wrote:Wow you're a little negative huh... It's too bad that you are not able to find a single positive thing to comment.
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:43 pm
- Completed: Life's....Complex
- Projects: "Another Way VN" , "Phantom of the Opera VN" , "LoveChub?!"
Yes Entertaining games!!!
I get to pester my friends to play this well once I finish so i can ruin it all for them XD
Thank you and great Freaking awesome job on finishing this!~ XD
- Megane Procrastinator
- Posts: 4099
- Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:54 am
- Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
- Projects: At Regime's End
- Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead
- Location: Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
- Blane Doyle
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 809
- Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:00 am
- Organization: Autumn Eclectic
- Location: Mountains
My only real problems are some stylistic choices with the art, namely Haruhi's figure (which can be suspended of disbelief with her position and some padding in her outfit or hormone pills, as well as the style here) as well and some minor fuzziness of the backgrounds in comparison to the sprites. I would have also liked some more... vibrant differences in the expressions of the sprites as well. Personally I was somewhat distracted by the name text, but that is so minor it's not much of a problem.
I didn't have a problem with the first and second CGs myself. It's so short that it isn't something that can be easily overlooked. And, I do like the narration, which seems a bit too accurate to how most kids I know in high school acted actually, though this is a very good thing. And the story is rather good as far in as I am. But I have to say I LOVE the music here! It fits the scenes very well and I actually wouldn't mind just listening to it by itself.
Even with the, admittedly minor, things it's more than enjoyable so far, especially when I take into consideration that this is a free project. I've had my share of times when I have bought a game that is far less enjoyable, so I take what I get more than happily!
- Dystopian Princess
- Posts: 1662
- Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:01 am
- Completed: Soul and Heart, Twin Faces
- Projects: Soul and Heart Replay; The Court of the Two Sides (tentative title)
- Organization: Lion Box Studios
- Tumblr: lumenizampel
- Location: Philippines
Users browsing this forum: No registered users