Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:21 pm
- Location: United States
I really enjoyed your game and can not wait to play more of what you create!! You are very talented and do a wonderful job!! Your game was one of the games that made me love otome games and VNs so much!!
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:23 am
The art is amazing and I enjoyed the game.
- Posts: 136
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:18 pm
The idea of special school for people with some paranormal abilities really caught my interest so I immediately downloaded it
For me, the favorites were Lucan and Kaius.
I was surprised by twist of Lucan´s behaviour at the end (I got all the variants with him) but that´s what I like - to the last minute you don´t really know him.
With Kaius, I guessed he isn´t so mean and bothersome - that it must be there something else.
And at the end, when Marin loses her power, I wish she could get her abilities back. The end in normal life I felt a little disturbing... don´t know why but I would prefer the end in the special school
But still, I love this game, thanks.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:01 pm
- Location: Bishie Land <3
This game sounds interesting and the art is beautiful ;3
Will definitely download and play this game~<3
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:06 am
- Projects: Absolute Brightness: The Afterglow of Love
- Tumblr: divinetacos
- Deviantart: divinechihaya
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ITS HERE!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYy!!!!!!
I was created to create.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:19 am
- Location: Albania
Omg i love this game!It's way perfect!No words to describe how amazing it is!Just thank you for creating it ☺
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:39 pm
- Projects: Shining Light
This game was so much fun! The art was lovely and I enjoyed the laughs from all the funny moments in the characters' conversations. I ended up doing the red head's (the Kaius) route last and I'm glad I did. My favorite part was with the cat. It was so cute. The other two routes were enjoyable also with the other boys and surprising in their own ways. Over all, I love this game.
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:22 am
- Projects: 7 Days~ A Week of Twisted Sanity!
- Location: Sadistic Wonderland~
I'm sorry...I was having fun playing this game and almost get all of the endings but this suddenly appear during the game. Did I downloaded the old version or something? Or is it my computer?
Sanity is always
- Writing Maniac
- Posts: 3417
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:51 am
- Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
- Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
- Organization: Tall Tales Productions
- Location: Germany
Not sure this game is still supported by its creator.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira
- Posts: 277
- Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:59 am
- Completed: Tour de Pharmacy (Proofreader), The Abandoned Land: Book One (Proofreader)
- Projects: Raven Hollow (Core Coder, Proofreader), The Universal Hope (Core Coder, Proofreader)
- Organization: FlareBlue Entertainment
- Location: Always somewhere behind you...
teacup wrote:Real life issues have greatly affected my ability to create visual novels, so I will no longer be taking part in this community. If you wish to contact me, please email me.
I'm no troubleshooter, but can you recreate the error? I'd like to see if it happens on the version I have (though I think there isn't really a newer one).
If you can recreate it, pass on your path choices to me. Chances are, this is an uncaught error on teacup's part.
Without communication, nothing is possible.
"All we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.
I stand amid the roar
Of a surf-tormented shore"
-- Edgar Allen Poe, "A Dream Within A Dream"
Universal Hope Stalled
(on hold for now)
Peace and Love,
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:33 am
I just want to thank you for this amazing game. This is one of the VNs that had me playing through all the different routes when i'm mostly too lazy to do so. The songs are really fitting as well. Love Kaius! <3
- Posts: 371
- Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:40 am
- Completed: One Leaf Clover
- Projects: Bitter Truth, Two Faced
- Organization: Chisa Studios
- Tumblr: sakurahughes
Just finished playing Kaius's arc
I love it
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:04 am
- Location: Wonderland
I'm replaying this for the 5th time, ; w;
I've been hoping that there's (P)lanets 2
I can do voice actings and help with the story~
Just message me if y'need help c:
I really like this game. The characters were interesting. At first I was interested in Lucan, but Kaius ending up wining my heart. The music was great, it went well with the game. *sighs* If only there was a music gallery
I will say this though, the game felt a bit cliche and could have been handled a bit better. Still, it's quite an enjoyable game and I like it!
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:17 am
- Location: In wonderland
This is one of my favorite otome games ever!! x3 It's so cute, and the art and the whole story is really lovely.
I had a hard time to get the good endings without help, but I got everyone, even the hidden character
Users browsing this forum: No registered users