(P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended!

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Artemisia

Re: (P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended!

#466 Post by Artemisia »

It's been two years, and it's still one of my favorites. It's a really lovely game. I was looking forward to playing (P)lanets 2, but I understand... Thank you so much for this cute game. :)

Misheru10
Deviantart: BlackMisheru

#467 Post by Misheru10 »

It was really good! Hope for another game like this^^
The bad end with Lucan was... too much for me >.<
I like the red-haired one (most because of the little cat...)
the grey-haired-one-end was too sad for me...
You don't need a shooting star...

Ghost-Rain

#468 Post by Ghost-Rain »

I know the game has been out for a few years, but I still feel like commenting. First of all the light-hearted menu design isn't really my sort of thing. It's not completely professional, but this kind of game almost has to have that theme. It wasn't really a serious bother, it was just an ehh...moving on...

I only have Kaius and Ryuu's endings. I actually just got Ryuu's perfect ending, and I blinked for a second. "Wait...perfect...? Does that mean that Kaius had one too...? ... .... ....dang. I need to redo his route." Looking back at the mistake I made guess what...? I messed up the second choice. :)

Just reading a few pages of this discussion led me to see that Haruhi has an ending too. Hmm. That might not be my cup of tea, but it's an extra good thing for others right? Thank you so much for making this game by the way. It's free too~

*edit* I got all perfect endings. Kaius was my favorite, because my mind just had to go "I see a tsundere! I'm going after him!" ah~ I think I sound like a yandere now... :?

Ryuu was pretty fun to play through. The indirect kiss was great. But...but...
Oh my gosh did not expect the disease thing. I haven't seen an overly excited/happy character in a while I guess.
Lucan was okay...just not really my cup of tea. I mean you saw my immediate thoughts on guys earlier *cough* tsuderes <3 *cough* Looks like I should go for his bad ending. Anyone know how? I'm a third of the way through the forum posts here. I'll read more soon enough [It's a bit late where I am right now...should've slept hours ago, but I wanted to play more ha ha.]

I did see a comment about the seen where Kaius and Marin were
going into his room. Her excuse was just "AH?! MARIN NO! THAT EXCUSE IS WORSE THAN THE REAL REASON! HIS "THING?!" Uwaaa. Me and my perverted mind I guess lol.
The protag is stronger than me I will admit. She was in Ryuu's route at least.
How does one keep on smiling despite the knowledge of their boyfriend/girlfriend having the chance to die at any moment? I would've broke down crying immediately.
I did get Haru's ending. Not my cup of tea either, but the development in his path was amazing. The childhood flashbacks really fleshed Haru out. They were short too, so it's amazing to me. ^^

Oh, I love love love Ogi-sensei. I would be so embarrassed with a father like that ahaha. "By the way my kid's free if you are~" the only thing that could have made the embarrassment worse would be something like "Hey, are you busy on Tuesday? Maybe you can go have a nice date my with my son under the Sakura trees~" :oops:

The Chaos Entity

#469 Post by The Chaos Entity »

Thank you!
I just lost a very important friend of mine, and I decided to go through some of the VNs I've downloaded and, well...playing through this agsin really made me smile

tobesomething
Projects: Unnamed LGBT Slice of Life
Tumblr: ewnerds

#470 Post by tobesomething »

I think this VN was one of the first I'd ever played, and it still remains my favorite. I wish there was a bit more focus on the "superpowers" because I feel that was a unique and interesting aspect but I felt it was kind of ignored. I still really enjoyed the game, and I fell head over heels for Kaius. What can I say? I love tsunderes.

I'm disappointed that there won't be a sequel, but I understand the need to focus on life. I do hope that you can one day return and continue making amazing visual novels, but until that time comes, I wish you luck in whatever you're doing right now!

JMP

#471 Post by JMP »

i ended with ryuu and i hate it,not ryuu, but the ending.. i cried almost enough to flood my room, what was that? i mean i freaking love ryuu but what was just happened? i figured out that the reason for him on being so energetic and such is because of that reason.... </33333 but all in all this was a beautiful game. i'm planning to do my own game but i'm still familiarizing myself on ren'py

Nunnally the Reaper
Projects: Kokoro ココロ

#472 Post by Nunnally the Reaper »

Well - At first I was reluctant to play this after seeing the pictures here (nothing wrong with the art... It's just that my eyesight is terrible and I wasn't sure about how I'd manage with the text font and stuff). But then I read the plot twice and I did a double take - Starry Sky has always been one of my favourites, and the idea of a school for psychics always appealed to me.

I really am glad I played this! You inspired me and my BFF to make our own game! Hopefully you'll provide some tip for us to make an enjoyable game :3

Anyway, I see you're working on another game - can't wait!

MindsofSynchronicity

#473 Post by MindsofSynchronicity »

This game is awesome! The art isn't perfect, but it's still better than what I can do XD I loved the stories and routes, despite some cliches. Had to go back and replay after I missed the epilogues though.

- Nunnally the Reaper

hokaru

#474 Post by hokaru »

Anyone knows what happened to teacup? It's been a LOOONG time since I last looked at her blog and I found out today her blog is only open to invited readers only and her last log in here is Aug 17, 2014?

sanashi27
Regular
Tumblr: ichika27
Deviantart: sorayume-kyou

#475 Post by sanashi27 »

I've played this a long time ago(one of the 1st few I've played) but never had the chance to comment.

I liked the game. It has a cute story and the art might not be perfect but it's still good.

I liked Kaius not because he's a handsome 'bad boy'-type but because of how his route played out. Plus cats... I love cats and crane machines and he's got them both on his route!! Super perfect XD

Ryuu was a real nice guy. His path was a sad one.

I hated Lucan after seeing his bad end. I mean if you know you did something bad and the person you like didn't like you for it, you should try to correct your mistake and prove to that person that you're still worthy of their trust. Lucan did the exact opposite and I was pissed off by that ending.

The ending with the '4th' guy... hehe I kinda felt it existed. XD

Overall, it's such a nice game with good graphics.
Playing games are wonderful. It's like living another life although short, yet it's unforgettable.

MikaYuu is Love, MikaYuu is Life. My OTP <3

siyereeee
Deviantart: siyereeee

#476 Post by siyereeee »

I love this game a lot~ Image I've played this for about 2-3 years from now but I never had the chance to comment. I just want to say that this is one of my faves and I love the art and the story~ Image
I Image weird stuffs~ Image

Pastel.Lulu
Tumblr: your-pop-punk-princess

#477 Post by Pastel.Lulu »

hokaru wrote:Anyone knows what happened to teacup? It's been a LOOONG time since I last looked at her blog and I found out today her blog is only open to invited readers only and her last log in here is Aug 17, 2014?
I'm a bit late to this, but teacup is currently working on a new otome game called Circum[N]avigate, which should come out in the fall of 2015. You should be able to find a WIP thread about it.

OtomeRisa

#478 Post by OtomeRisa »

Aah~ I'm really late for this one..

Overall, I enjoyed Kaius's path the most. He's a really complicated person, but I (oddly) like complicated people, so his route was a great deal of intrigue for me. I would've never expected him to be a cat lover, though! xD The part in the bushes was pretty funny.

The ending was a bit sad. I still like it, though.

***Also, sorry for my English! I'm German (and still learning the core concept of English) so if there is any mistakes in what I write, I'm sorry.***

MimirollCookie
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Best Friends (DRAMA), Sweet and Spices (NaNo16)
Projects: Cupid's Wish, Best Friends Deux
Organization: Pastelle Studios
Deviantart: MimirollCookie

#479 Post by MimirollCookie »

This looks cool!!
--Downloading--
"If they can do it, you can do it too! make them do it. They can do it, right?" :lol:
Getting a new laptop. Hopefully going back to VN making! (BWAHAHA)

Jen

#480 Post by Jen »

Just wanted to say that I played this game (P)lanets some years ago and really enjoyed it! It will be one I will continue to remember. I think that you are really talented and creative. Thanks for sharing this game with us, and for making it free! Excited for any new games that you create in the future!