Hired Gun 2: Vengeance

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Wright1000
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Finding A Murderer, Memory Loss, Crime Investigation, Stay away from the graveyard, Last Day at School, Lonesome, Email, Hired Gun, Dusk, Hired Gun 2, Man-at-arms, Hired Gun 3, The Phantom Caller, Street Girl, Free love, The Story of Isabel Claudia

#1 Post by Wright1000 »

About the story: Our assassin is now on a new mission. He is going to Japan to kill one of the worst international criminals. Will he be able to kill his target? Or will he be killed himself? Will he meet any old friends in this mission? Play the game to find out.
screenshot.png
Credits:
Story: Robinson
Programming: Robinson
Character art: Many free resources
CGI artist: Mocha07734
Music: Kevin Macleod

Download here.

Don't complain about the robotic dialogues. I believe it suit the characters.
There is too much violence in this game. If violent games give you nightmares, you shouldn't play this.
He who doesn't care about the environment doesn't care about his grandchildren.

fleet
Eileen-Class Veteran
Deviantart: fleetp

Re: Hired Gun 2: Vengeance

#2 Post by fleet »

Not a bad story, I found all three endings. The music fit the scenes.
Last edited by fleet on Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Some of my visual novels are at http://www.the-new-lagoon.com. They are NSFW
Poorly done hand-drawn art is still poorly done art. Be a Poser (or better yet, use DAZ Studio 3D) - dare to be different.

Wright1000
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Finding A Murderer, Memory Loss, Crime Investigation, Stay away from the graveyard, Last Day at School, Lonesome, Email, Hired Gun, Dusk, Hired Gun 2, Man-at-arms, Hired Gun 3, The Phantom Caller, Street Girl, Free love, The Story of Isabel Claudia

#3 Post by Wright1000 »

Nice knowing that you think the story isn't bad.
Also glad to hear that the music fit the scenes.

Celestine
Veteran

#4 Post by Celestine »

Cool Downloading ~ Can't play right away. But I will when I get the chance to do so right away.
Iratherbeweird,thencalledstrange.
MydadtaughtmeinLifeEverything[/i]has consequences.Good and Bad actions/decision.

Wright1000
Miko-Class Veteran

#5 Post by Wright1000 »

Celestine wrote:Cool Downloading ~ Can't play right away. But I will when I get the chance to do so right away.
I hope you like it. But it's shorter than Part 1.

Celestine
Veteran

#6 Post by Celestine »

I got Ending 1 Lust last. Sorry in my opinion Amber isn't all that great. I got Ending 2 first before even considering going anywhere with Amber her speech just wasn't tempting.I'm a bit speechless Robinette wasn't in it at all. That's too bad.
Also why did Kiseki sound innocent when Victor shot him?
It's Nice game. The music really good. Again I like the backgrounds. But Victor picture he looks younger then his first one. :?

This one is a lot easier then the first was. But I'm glad to see Victor again. :D
I like Kiseki sprite.

@Wright: Thanks for the sequel.
Too bad it didn't explain what happened to Robinette though. Also Kiseki innocent plea only ended up being another unanswered Q to your games. :lol:
MydadtaughtmeinLifeEverything[/i]has consequences.Good and Bad actions/decision.

Wright1000
Miko-Class Veteran

#7 Post by Wright1000 »

Nice knowing that you like the story.
Most of the unanswered questions from Part 1 and Part 2 will be answered in Hired Gun 3.

Celestine
Veteran

#8 Post by Celestine »

That's cool, can't wait!

Silentia

#9 Post by Silentia »

Um, the download link is broken... :( I just finished the first part a few minutes ago and was excited to find out there were two sequels but I can't download either of them. I was really looking forward to learning how the story continues :(

redeyesblackpanda
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Eternal Memories, plot bunnies that won't die.
Organization: HellPanda Studios

#10 Post by redeyesblackpanda »

I'm not sure that you'll be able to get another link here. The OP is banned on this forum. That being said, there are probably other ways, if you're interested and want to search the internet.
(All projects currently on a hiatus of sorts. I blame life.)
Tsundere VN
Not really checking the forums any more due to time constraints, so if you want to contact me, PM. I'll get a notification and log in. :mrgreen:
Also, I've been hit and run posting, which means I don't see many replies. If you want to respond to something I've said, also feel free to PM me.

NOTE: if you've got questions about vnovel or things like that, it's Leon that you should be contacting. Leon's been pretty much handling everything, but due to various reasons, I've had to withdraw entirely.

Daggett
Regular
Projects: The Gensoukyou Conspiracy (suspended), The Tribulation Of a Torn Anima (suspended), The Gensoukyou Project Funsized Edition
Organization: None

#11 Post by Daggett »

Silentia wrote:Um, the download link is broken... :( I just finished the first part a few minutes ago and was excited to find out there were two sequels but I can't download either of them. I was really looking forward to learning how the story continues :(
Hey, I know the creator and talked to him about it, and he agreed to put up another download link.

Here it is:
http://www.2shared.com/file/Vrzyp2vJ/Hi ... 2-all.html

Have fun playing it. I hope you enjoy it as much as the first one.
Individuality's fine... As long as we all do it together.

10kNing
Regular
Projects: Revenance (RPG), Mad-Love (GxB, on hold)

#12 Post by 10kNing »

Daggett wrote:Hey, I know the creator and talked to him about it, and he agreed to put up another download link.

Here it is:

Thank you very much!! Would it be okay to request a fixed link to Hired Gun 3 as well? I find myself utterly fascinated by these works... Thank you in advance!

Sapphi
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Boku no Taisetsu na Yumeko
Projects: Twelve, PAW ★ PRINTS
Organization: Kitsch-soft

#13 Post by Sapphi »

10kNing wrote: Thank you very much!! Would it be okay to request a fixed link to Hired Gun 3 as well? I find myself utterly fascinated by these works... Thank you in advance!
Seconding the thanks and request. I read a Let's Play of the first one and really enjoyed it.
"It is [the writer's] privilege to help man endure by lifting his heart,
by reminding him of the courage and honor and hope and pride
and compassion and pity and sacrifice which have been the glory of his past."
— William Faulkner
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬..+X+..▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Daggett
Regular
Projects: The Gensoukyou Conspiracy (suspended), The Tribulation Of a Torn Anima (suspended), The Gensoukyou Project Funsized Edition
Organization: None

#14 Post by Daggett »

10kNing wrote:
Daggett wrote:Hey, I know the creator and talked to him about it, and he agreed to put up another download link.

Here it is:

Thank you very much!! Would it be okay to request a fixed link to Hired Gun 3 as well? I find myself utterly fascinated by these works... Thank you in advance!
To 10kNing and Sapphi, you're welcome. Unless my internet goes down or something, Hired Gun 3's link will be reposted tomorrow.
Individuality's fine... As long as we all do it together.