Sentou Gakuen - The First Web Based MMOVN

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Junker-Kun
Regular
Completed: Manga Club
Organization: Mr's Hedgehogs team

Re: Sentou Gakuen - The First Web Based MMOVN

#16 Post by Junker-Kun »

Yeah... is there any reason for me having a nice 403 error instead of screenshots?
"Don’t be sad. Even if the world won’t forgive you, I’ll forgive you.
Don’t be sad. Even if you won’t forgive the world, I’ll forgive you.
So please tell me. How do I make you forgive me?"

Frederica Bernkastel

Sentou Gakuen
Regular

#17 Post by Sentou Gakuen »

Junker-Kun wrote:Yeah... is there any reason for me having a nice 403 error instead of screenshots?
The website is up and running, can you pm me your IP? I've been blocking hundreds of IP due to someone trying to hack the website

Sentou Gakuen
Regular

#18 Post by Sentou Gakuen »

Oh and please don't use public proxy or public vpn. their ips probably already on my blacklist

wingzofdarkness
Regular
Completed: Lads in Distress (NaNoReNo16 demo), Straight Up: Sister-zoned!

#20 Post by wingzofdarkness »

Dude, I think there should be a limit to how many times a person can mug you.
I got mugged by one person...seven times...In ONE day!! They stole about 30,000 yen. Not cool -.-
I feel that I worked for it, spent my whole day...only to lose it all. I can't even beat up the guy because I can't use the money that I earned to get the necessary equipment. I will forever be poor because every time I reach 20,000 yen it is back to the same pattern. In addition, I particularly dislike the idea of picking on someone and stealing their money so there is absolutely no way I am using that method in the game. Maybe add some type of negative outcome to having a brawl. It would teach people something: not to be mean. Otherwise, everyone would be mugging and picking fights and the weaker/soft-hearts would go away.

Truth be told, I don't mind being mugged, but being mugged by the same person too many times in one day is not fun. Unless this is your idea of fun...

Sentou Gakuen
Regular

#21 Post by Sentou Gakuen »

wingzofdarkness wrote:Dude, I think there should be a limit to how many times a person can mug you.
I got mugged by one person...seven times...In ONE day!! They stole about 30,000 yen. Not cool -.-
I feel that I worked for it, spent my whole day...only to lose it all. I can't even beat up the guy because I can't use the money that I earned to get the necessary equipment. I will forever be poor because every time I reach 20,000 yen it is back to the same pattern. In addition, I particularly dislike the idea of picking on someone and stealing their money so there is absolutely no way I am using that method in the game. Maybe add some type of negative outcome to having a brawl. It would teach people something: not to be mean. Otherwise, everyone would be mugging and picking fights and the weaker/soft-hearts would go away.

Truth be told, I don't mind being mugged, but being mugged by the same person too many times in one day is not fun. Unless this is your idea of fun...
Try to PM that guy, asking to stop their actions. Or join a club, for protection. Btw, save your money at bank, that way he can't mug you.

wingzofdarkness
Regular
Completed: Lads in Distress (NaNoReNo16 demo), Straight Up: Sister-zoned!

#22 Post by wingzofdarkness »

Oh! The bank. Will do, thank you :]

As for the club, how does a club give protection exactly?

Junker-Kun
Regular
Completed: Manga Club
Organization: Mr's Hedgehogs team

#23 Post by Junker-Kun »

Sentou Gakuen wrote:Oh and please don't use public proxy or public vpn. their ips probably already on my blacklist
I don't use proxy nor vpn. Are you sure you didn't add Russia ip's to the blacklist?
"Don’t be sad. Even if the world won’t forgive you, I’ll forgive you.
Don’t be sad. Even if you won’t forgive the world, I’ll forgive you.
So please tell me. How do I make you forgive me?"

Frederica Bernkastel

Sentou Gakuen
Regular

#24 Post by Sentou Gakuen »

Every clubs has attack logs, will records any members that getting attacked or etc. simply pm your club president i'm sure they will help you out.
Junker-Kun wrote:
Sentou Gakuen wrote:Oh and please don't use public proxy or public vpn. their ips probably already on my blacklist
I don't use proxy nor vpn. Are you sure you didn't add Russia ip's to the blacklist?
nope as I remember I did ban some russia IP, but not sure is that yours or no

because almost everyday, I got notification like this
5 failed login attempts to account root (system) -- Large number of attempts from this IP: 91.205.189.XX

Reverse DNS: subscribe.arttour.ru

Origin Country: Russian Federation (RU)
So I keep banning them.

Sentou Gakuen
Regular

#25 Post by Sentou Gakuen »

We got featured on Kotaku.jp ;) Here it is http://www.kotaku.jp/2012/01/sentougaku ... nesia.html

Let's hope we can keep growing!

Mayucchi

#26 Post by Mayucchi »

I've got this really annoying error that pops up very frequently while i'm on Sentou Gakuen.

Website Offline, No Cached Version Available
The website you are trying to access is currently offline. The most likely causes are the server is down for maintenance, there may be a network problem, or the site may be experiencing excessive load.
The site uses CloudFlare in order to help keep it online when the server is down by serving cached copies of pages where they are available. Unfortunately, a cached copy of the page you requested is not available, but you may be able to reach other cached pages on the site.
If you continue to receive this error after you believe the site is back online, you can retry a live version of the site.
© 2011 CloudFlare, Inc.

^
Does anyone got the same problem? It annoys me and I'd like to get it fixed.
I hope someone knows the solution for this.

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#27 Post by LVUER »

Sentou Gakuen have been (briefly) reviewed in one of my news channel at my country (same country as one of Sentou Gakuen's creator). Sweeeet... ;P
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

Blane Doyle
Miko-Class Veteran
Organization: Autumn Eclectic

#28 Post by Blane Doyle »

I have a quick question.

If I have registered as a female... why is the only available default userpic male? I don't mean to gripe, but why not give female and male pictures to chose from, instead of male or our own? Just a small thing, I am trying this out now and I know this is still in open beta and more things will be added as time comes.

I also find the need to scroll to see and read every page in story mode a tad tedious, though I am enjoying myself as I go through it. (I have a 1440x900 monitor so I don't know if this bothers anyone else) Since you have a banner at top and a banner that loads different content below it, the screen for the story is cut off part way on the bottom, and I can't see any description at all when it first loads. Even if I go into Full screen I can't see the description. But again, this is minor.

Also, is there a link to give feedback on the site? I can't find one but that may be because I tend to miss things on computer screens.

All in all, for this being in open beta, this is pretty interesting and enjoyable so far.

Mayucchi

#29 Post by Mayucchi »

Bane Reiko wrote:I have a quick question.

If I have registered as a female... why is the only available default userpic male? I don't mean to gripe, but why not give female and male pictures to chose from, instead of male or our own? Just a small thing, I am trying this out now and I know this is still in open beta and more things will be added as time comes.
If you haven't found out yet, go to Account > Preferences > Current display picture > Change, and then you need to upload the url of your picture (upload it on a site, like http://www.imgur.com is recommended). I hope this is clear. :3

Sentou Gakuen
Regular

#30 Post by Sentou Gakuen »

LVUER wrote:Sentou Gakuen have been (briefly) reviewed in one of my news channel at my country (same country as one of Sentou Gakuen's creator). Sweeeet... ;P
Yes I was pretty surprised when this game popped at SCTV, almost spilled my food :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8UT37fP-KA