Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
- Posts: 203
- Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:57 pm
- Projects: Maid of Midsummer (LifeSim)
- Location: (' )< Swimming in your fishbowl, nomming on flakes.
Still trying to open the box though. =)
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:31 am
- Projects: ~La Dame de la Mer~
Eerie feel to it made me love it even more.
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:17 am
- Completed: Tea For Two [KN]
- Location: UK
This is equally unique and creative.
The distorted faces and backgrounds were very effective, as was the continually passing train.
The soundtrack really enhanced the gameplay, adding significantly to the atmosphere.
Well chosen backgrounds, and seeing these in and out of focus added variety.
Lots of clever touches...the swirling items, monochrome, limited or 'no choice' menus.
My only critism is that I got somewhat fed up about 4/5 ths of the way through after revisiting what felt like exactly the same loops yet again...whether that was down to my inefficient playing style I don't know!
I did stick it out to the end though, and would encourage others to play.
I would be very glad to see another title, and the good thing is I would have no idea what to expect from the next release
- ssǝʇunoƆ ʇɹ∀
- Posts: 3059
- Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:02 am
- Completed: http://auro-cyanide.tumblr.com/visualnovels
- Projects: Athena
- Organization: Cyanide Tea
- Tumblr: auro-cyanide
- Deviantart: Auro-Cyanide
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 557
- Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:17 am
- Completed: Locked-In, Sunrise, The Censor
- Projects: ?
- Organization: Lucky Special Games
- Tumblr: saguarofoo
- itch: saguarofoo
- Location: USA
Users browsing this forum: No registered users