Thanatos Contract Episode II

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Jintoki
Regular
Completed: Thanatos Contract: Episode I-III, XenoComi 1-4, KOS-MOS: Project Love
Projects: XenoComi (English)
Organization: Endless Finale Productions

Thanatos Contract Episode II

#1 Post by Jintoki »

Download the full game, along with episode I, here: http://www.thanatoscontract.godsibb.net/download.html

The story follows Virgil Birmire straight after the events of Episode I. His brother has just woken from his coma, but Virgil has already signed the contract with Mr. Smiles to put him out of his misery. Will he be able to save Victor before Mr. Smiles carries out the assassination? Will Virgil ever forgive Dominique for signing him up in the first place? And will AnimeFan21 ever adapt to his real life friends? The clock is ticking as the curtain for episode II opens...

I apologize for the file size. In the end, I couldn't get it much smaller. It's been ten months in the making, which I also apologize for. Constructive criticism is always welcome! It's the only way I'll improve as a programmer and writer. Thank you!

Wright1000
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Finding A Murderer, Memory Loss, Crime Investigation, Stay away from the graveyard, Last Day at School, Lonesome, Email, Hired Gun, Dusk, Hired Gun 2, Man-at-arms, Hired Gun 3, The Phantom Caller, Street Girl, Free love, The Story of Isabel Claudia

Re: Thanatos Contract Episode II

#2 Post by Wright1000 »

Congrats on the release of Thanatos Contract Episode II. I didn't see your thread for two reasons. It didn't receive any comments and so it got buried. And I was away for a few days on a rural development project. The place where I had gone had no internet connection, so I had no way to check whether any new games have been released.
But, anyway, you finished it sooner than I expected. Once I finish playing, I'll tell you my thoughts. But judging it from the demo, I know I will enjoy your game.
He who doesn't care about the environment doesn't care about his grandchildren.

Jintoki
Regular
Completed: Thanatos Contract: Episode I-III, XenoComi 1-4, KOS-MOS: Project Love

#3 Post by Jintoki »

I've made some changes based on critiques I received, and I added to the Extra Preview (slightly). Seriously, if you don't like something I did or like the VN in general, I'd love to hear your reasons. I yearn for constructive criticism in order to get better!

You can get the new version, 002, here: http://www.thanatoscontract.godsibb.net/download.html

Crocosquirrel
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Mobile Food Madness, Super Otome Quest
Projects: Academy Daze
Organization: Polymorphic Games

#4 Post by Crocosquirrel »

I'll take a peek here soon, now that some of the craziness has died down, and give you a straight review.
I'm going to get off my soap-box now, and let you get back to your day.

Academy Daze- Back in production! Complete with ecchi-ness ;)

Jintoki
Regular

#5 Post by Jintoki »

Thank you very much! I look forward to your review!