ReSet Ep 2 : Under the Golden Sun [NaNoRenO][VN]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
lepapillonrouge
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: ReSet Ep 2 : Under the Golden Sun [NaNoRenO][VN]

#46 Post by lepapillonrouge »

Use the arrow keys and return. I had the same problem too.
deviantART
---------------------

InitialeMpTy

#47 Post by InitialeMpTy »

azureXtwilight wrote:The sevens sins is actually an old christian reference: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_deadly_sins Much older than vocaloid or anything.
Oh I see O:. Too bad global class doesn't teach us this.

Anyways, here's what I think Gerald is :P :
I think Gerald might actually be one of the sins, at least the other Gerald, because he somehow knew Greed and maybe it was some type of internal fight? If Sloth is a guy then maybe Gerald is Sloth with sealed memories and maybe the contract requires him to protect her or maybe he thinks he is supposed to protect her but it is just a feeling placed so that Sloth can keep an eye on her without being suspicious. Besides, Sloth is supposed to be sealed last so maybe Sloth is there so that she would find out about him last. If it is another sin, then it might even be pride with hidden wings since the other Gerald seems so competitive. It seems like though that Gerald is being possessed most of all :P.
God that's a lot of maybes o3o.

Uruki-chan

#48 Post by Uruki-chan »

Puh, done with episode 2. :) It took me quite long to get all 3 endings... orz
The introduction of how Mike's misery begun was superb! Let light come into the darkness! *grin*
This episode was rather dark, but we got to see 3 personalities of Gerald. I wonder what kind of species he is... So much mystery...
My first impression of Frank was: "HELP!! A vampire!!!..." LOL Was this a trap too, or am I imaginating to much?! ^^
Overall, the music was creating a fantastic atmosphere! I was very fitting. And thumbs up for mystery!
Dunno... I'm totally biased to illegitimate children stories. :D Somehow I loved the pairing Grace and Alfred. But I don't know how you can sacrifice a unborn child... Well, I guess demons can do anything bad?! Oh, wait... Could it be, that the child was born and taken away immediately? Whatever it be: "Alfred do your best to impress Grace's dad!" I'm rooting for you! :)
InitialeMpTy wrote:
think Gerald might actually be one of the sins, at least the other Gerald, because he somehow knew Greed and maybe it was some type of internal fight?
Hmm... That's a good point... The destructive Gerald could be Wrath, while the confident side could be Pride. But just thinking of that Gerald could be Sloth is horrible!! I mean, that would a straight punch in the face for all MikexGerald supporters! OMG... That would be so dramatic, if that's going to happen...
I think it would be nice, if we could get an epilogue with every side-characters shown in the end of the whole series. Like how Grace and Alfred are doing. That would be sooooo cool. :)

I'm looking forward to the third episode. ;)
「僕だけのキミになってほしい。」(I want you to become mine alone.)

in-bl00m

#49 Post by in-bl00m »

These games just keep getting better and better! Thank you so much for creating them!

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#50 Post by azureXtwilight »

Dunno... I'm totally biased to illegitimate children stories. :D Somehow I loved the pairing Grace and Alfred. But I don't know how you can sacrifice a unborn child... Well, I guess demons can do anything bad?! Oh, wait... Could it be, that the child was born and taken away immediately? Whatever it be: "Alfred do your best to impress Grace's dad!" I'm rooting for you! :)
You can say it's more of the latter XD
I think it would be nice, if we could get an epilogue with every side-characters shown in the end of the whole series. Like how Grace and Alfred are doing. That would be sooooo cool. :)
I was planning to make it in the end of the episode. :D
think Gerald might actually be one of the sins, at least the other Gerald, because he somehow knew Greed and maybe it was some type of internal fight?
Hmm... That's a good point... The destructive Gerald could be Wrath, while the confident side could be Pride. But just thinking of that Gerald could be Sloth is horrible!! I mean, that would a straight punch in the face for all MikexGerald supporters! OMG... That would be so dramatic, if that's going to happen...
Surprise, surprise :D Gerald's identitiy will only be known in latter episodes ^_^

cuttlefish
Regular

#51 Post by cuttlefish »

I'm not sure if you updated the download link, but I played episodes 1 and 2 fine on my Mac.

I really enjoyed the writing. The conversations between characters, their thoughts, and the introduction of new information flowed nicely as I got through one path or tried another.

While there are many things that could improve with the art, I think the expressions were great and you could easily tell how a character was feeling.

I didn't think either episode was too short or too long. It took me about 30-40 minutes to finish one ending, and then it took me a while longer to find the other endings, so I think it balances out.

I would suggest having more proofreaders for your episode 3, though. There were many more grammatical/spelling errors in episode 2 than there were in episode 1.

Otherwise, keep it up and keep improving!

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth

#52 Post by azureXtwilight »

Thank you very much! :3 I'm going to recruit more proofreader for the next episodes then~

philip
Miko-Class Veteran

#53 Post by philip »

Just finished this story; got all the endings (the last one thanks to your "hint"). Have now done Ep 1 and Ep 2; and greatly enjoyed both. Look forward to the next release! Excellent stories, excellent art!

By the way, I am using a Mac and played both without any problems.
"One who has never made a mistake has never attempted anything!"
-
and
-
"Finish what you start"

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#54 Post by azureXtwilight »

Thank you very much~ The games are being remade for new stuff such as longer gameplay, rpg battles, new art, and so on.

KiYa

#55 Post by KiYa »

*Now downloading* Fangirling! xDD

Just a quick question, is this the continuation from episode 1? And if it is, could you link me for the episode 1 link? I saw the episode 1 in the WIP thread, but it's incomplete, isn't it? :O
*Too busy playing PSP to make a signature*

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#56 Post by azureXtwilight »

KiYa wrote:*Now downloading* Fangirling! xDD

Just a quick question, is this the continuation from episode 1? And if it is, could you link me for the episode 1 link? I saw the episode 1 in the WIP thread, but it's incomplete, isn't it? :O
The original episode 1 : http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 8&start=75

The one in the wip section is a remake of episode 1 XD

scorlight
Regular

#57 Post by scorlight »

Do u have the walkthrough for this game? :|
Artist for rent, see my art here: http://scorlight.deviantart.com/gallery/