The Knife of the Traitor[NaNoRenO 2012] Translations!!!

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Message
Author
User avatar
IefaSan
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 1:15 am
Projects: I'm willing to help anyone with their projects! PM me if you want to use my help. I can help with: plot, dialogue, a tester or script (but my English is not really good). Or if you just want someone to help you with anything, just PM me... ^_^
Contact:

Re: The Knife of the Traitor [Comedy/Mystery/GXB][NaNoRenO 2

#136 Post by IefaSan » Thu May 31, 2012 4:40 am

Wow, your artworks look amazing! I'm downloading it right now and will try to give my feedback after playing your game..

Best of luck to you! ^_^

User avatar
SaintVain
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:43 pm
Contact:

Re: The Knife of the Traitor [Comedy/Mystery/GXB][NaNoRenO 2

#137 Post by SaintVain » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:23 am

Okay, this game has the most interesting art...also, I cracked up more than once. The concept is unique and I was engaged the whole time, also surprised by the ending. o.o

User avatar
SNeo45
Regular
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 9:42 pm
Completed: Dream Forest
Projects: Dream Forest, 10 Miles Deep
Contact:

Re: The Knife of the Traitor [Comedy/Mystery/GXB][NaNoRenO 2

#138 Post by SNeo45 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:23 pm

Oh~I downloaded this game, and the only ending I got (that was good) was Lilja's, but I'm so glad that I found this forum~(I read the hints so I didn't completely cheat) now I can try again!

You work is so pretty by the way~<3

User avatar
Egressus
Veteran
Posts: 240
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:13 am
Projects: Things Not Seen
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: The Knife of the Traitor [Comedy/Mystery/GXB][NaNoRenO 2

#139 Post by Egressus » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:22 pm

Holy damn.
Corvus is hot.
And that scene
Probably because the only other ending I got is Gervase Bad End. I think I played nice to too much people lol
THE SPRITES of Corvus holding Os ;U;
The main menu makes NOT want to play again...


I am sorry to say that I cheated, mainly because I never have the heart to agree to Corvus (Makes me feel bad), but I had to sometimes. Aaah.

Now to draw that fanart...

By the way, why can't I keep my Corvus menu? D: (Does this warrant a spoiler tag?)
I want to get the fanservice but I'm not ready to let it go! Or can I have the CG for it? lol
Hiatus of hiatuses

User avatar
Katty16
Regular
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:17 am
Location: In wonderland
Contact:

Re: The Knife of the Traitor [Comedy/Mystery/GXB][NaNoRenO 2

#140 Post by Katty16 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:07 pm

I loved Corvus ending, it was so cute when he turned too a human and kissed her and I loved the CG too
Last edited by Katty16 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
WTempDark05
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 5:14 pm
Projects: Walkthroughs, and Game Art Collections, Otome Games
Contact:

Re: The Knife of the Traitor [Comedy/Mystery/GXB][NaNoRenO 2

#141 Post by WTempDark05 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:26 am

UGH! How do you get Gervase's good ending? I followed the walkthrough but it kept giving me his bad ending :( Anyone know?

WingedWhisper
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:24 pm
Contact:

Re: The Knife of the Traitor [Comedy/Mystery/GXB][NaNoRenO 2

#142 Post by WingedWhisper » Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:40 pm

I. LOVE. THIS. GAME> :D
:shock: ---> Holy crap!! Corvus!! The CG!! So cute!!! <---

User avatar
Vegeluxia
Regular
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:44 pm
Projects: The Exorcynic (WIP), CPU-CITY (WIP)
Tumblr: lemonylulu
Deviantart: Vegeluxia
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Knife of the Traitor [Comedy/Mystery/GXB][NaNoRenO 2

#143 Post by Vegeluxia » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:22 am

I think I might have to go to the hospital. I fell out of my chair laughing… oh so many times. :’D

THE FANSERVICE.

Everything about it. I think my entire month has been made.

Oh right, and the art was also gorgeous~<3

Ch11
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: The Knife of the Traitor [Comedy/Mystery/GXB][NaNoRenO 2

#144 Post by Ch11 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:17 am

I love this game specially the art really REALLY cute art \(>_<)/, I couldn't stop myself from laughing lol.
anyway I find it really fun and challenging at the same time, I kept getting killed and all.

User avatar
clua
Miko-Class Veteran
Posts: 537
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:38 pm
Completed: Stormy Night /The Knife of the Traitor/Charlatans
Projects: The Hurtful Wall /_Salomon/Infurubia
Tumblr: notttt-che
itch: chegovia
Location: In a jar with pirañas
Contact:

Re: The Knife of the Traitor [Comedy/Mystery/GXB][NaNoRenO 2

#145 Post by clua » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:02 pm

orz
Hey guys sorry for the looong delay on the replies.

esofago wrote:a que te refieres con el motor al programa que usas? no entiendo mucho de terminos de programas,..,.,,
yo lo definiria como una herramienta que los programadores crean para la gente q no sabe ni papas de lenguaje de programacion XD
ahora la definicion acertada es esta XXX
Renpy es un motor para hacer novelas visuales.
Hijiri wrote:The fact that I'm even posting in this thread must have set off some alarms in your head. So either I have something very good to say, or something very bad to say. Well, here are the results: this game was
actually pretty good.

I liked the humor a lot as well as the storyline, though my only complaint was the switch between curses and euphemisims. ("poop" and "shit") The music was enjoyable as well as the art.

One of the things that really stood out to me from all the other GxB games is that the 'love' took the backseat to the story. That's one thing that really made me like this. Personally, that's something I would like to see more of.
Ohh! I'm glad you played it even if you dislike the genre:
XD I actually wrote "fuck" instead of "poop" but I had to agree with Anarchy.
Also...I wish I knew a more flowerish bad word pallete as I know in spanish ahaha

Well, even now I can't tell if I'm making games or I'm just writting more stories for comics. Many friends have told me to choose well
because some of them will only work as a comic and others as a game...Maybe that's why you are feeling the game less "otomeish"
Thank you for playing it!

KrefiUngranted wrote:Gwahhhh, I'm so sorry for taking forever to reply, but I had all these exams to study for, and I couldn't reply to your reply! ;^;
(Which also implies that yes, I played through your whole game instead of studying, LOL. But it was sooo worth it.)
So please, please, please excuse me, but here is my reply!
Thank you also for taking so much of your precious time to reply again! ;^; <3
XDD I know I'm taking forever also in repliying ;_;
KrefiUngranted wrote: As I said before, you're very welcome! You were very well worth writing all this out for. <3
Thank you very much for taking the time also to write out such an extended reply.
Don't worry about your English!
There are some mistakes, yes, but what you say is understandable, and you actually write in English very well! :)

That's all right!
Of course making this game was an experience for you, and it's great that you've learned from it! ^^
You had a really great start, actually, so you're only a couple steps away from producing professional-quality work already!

Wow, that's a big family!
It's amazing that despite the hardships you might have encountered, whether financially, emotionally, mentally, or physically, you overcame them and became such a great artist!
I really admire how good you've become.
And I'm so glad your unique art style doesn't concern you, or make you too feel out of place!
I, for one, love your art style, and I hope you continue it, whether it conforms to other styles or not.
You're really great. ;A;
Thank you for your support! I'm working all I can to be better orz
About my style yeah I'm confortable with it, but I feel I need to be better I feel like im stuck on it and I see no progress over years
So I'm doodling characters with different poses and actually trying to draw a decent bg..
And yeah my family is big XD my mom doesn't remember my name sometimes lol

KrefiUngranted wrote: Hahaha, that's so awesome!
I'm so glad you had such a dependable partner to work with.
Anarchy also did a wonderful job with the game!
The ideas were fantastic, because those were also elements of the game that I thought were super unique and creative.
......
That makes perfect sense!
I actually had this black-and-white state of mind, where I believed that if I were to consider a game "good," it would either have to be in a narrative point-of-view OR first-person point-of-view.
I didn't think about how there could be an outside "being" that knew some things but didn't know other things and still guided the character in the game.
It is hard to wrap your mind around, though, lol!
XD...Our effort gave us a great reward! But It's time to polish the game a little more!
Also it's very nice to read your thoughts, I actually do not think that much..lol
KrefiUngranted wrote: PAHAHA, I could see that
"grandpa" thing with Corvus.
Grandpa Corvus, LOLOL!
But yes, because you made him imperfect in that way,
I couldn't help but like him, too.

Noooooo, love that you left it the way it is!
I almost expected
Vosges to grow after the hat was taken off, but somehow, I loved and whole-heartedly respected your decision to keep Vosges the way he was.
Would I liked to have seen Vosges as an adult?
Of course.
But would it have been better if you had made that happen?
I believe not. I think I appreciated the game, and you, because you didn't make it happen. It made the game stand out. It also made me admire you, because it told me that you're not afraid to tell the story how it should be told, not just the way you want it to be told. For example, many authors are afraid to kill their favorite characters, or even if they do, they think of a way to revive the character, know what I mean? But you didn't do that; you didn't let Vosges become an adult, even though that might have upped his popularity ratings.
Pahaha,
Lilja
was perfect. :)

Ahh, really? I didn't realize
his route was so hard for you, haha.
Ohhhh, actually, I didn't catch the fact that he hated her that much.
I'm not sure if you got it across very well, or if I were too dense to detect that, lol.
It never occurred to me that Gervase hated Os that much.
If that's the case, then of course, if would be impossible for Gervase to have a relationship with Os, and again, I respect your decision.
I'm still very tempted to
draw big Vosges
but the main story will remain the same. I feel it's very precious as it is, and I don't have the heart to make bigger changes on the story...
maybe after the events of the tower hehe..
And It was! Luckly for me he was a dog!
(And yeah he hated Os a lot, but deep inside of him, he still cared for her because of all the time they spent when they were younger(Also note again...That he is a dog and dogs are like that orz). Which is different of what happened to Vosges, he didn't had any happy moment with her so, for him warming up for her was more difficult, mostly imposible.)
KrefiUngranted wrote: Haha, noo, you haven't lost that dark and edgy touch yet.
No worries, even though the plot had its light points, it had its dark points as well.
And as I said before, they balance out perfectly; I think that there is a perfect amount of humor with the perfect amount of darkness.

Haha! Actually,
"ecchi" is probably a term that any manga/anime fan would know. XDDD
But loli or not, Ecchin certainly is "ecchi", in a parody way. XD
Well she is not a loli even if the small stature....This chart might help to understand her current age:
Image
Sorry for the gramatical errors, this cards were not edited by Anarchy...............yet!
KrefiUngranted wrote: Ohh, I see what happened, I think.
Yeah, it was probably just a time and length issue, haha.
I bet you could fix that a little better if you had a little more time, and if you had the opportunity to add more decision points and such.

Hahaha, "wrong instead of challenging."
That's alright! At least now you know what you did "wrong", and you can fix it. ^^
Oh gosh I been thinking lately on another otome game, since someone suggested a game on a similar universe.
If I manage to make another one in the future, I know what I have to avoid and how should I organize my flowchart and choices. XD

KrefiUngranted wrote: Oh, good, I'm so glad you feel that way, and I am so happy that you find it useful!
Pahaha, laziness is a very huge problem for me also, but there are certain, very special circumstances that make me want to not be lazy. Like this one! XD Your game was SO GOOD that it broke my lazy-barrier and allowed me to write an essay about your game! XDDD

And I will cheer you on all the way!!!!
I know that one day, you definitely will reach that professional status.
When that day comes, I will be crushed because your games may no longer be free I'll be thinking, "Man, I remember when I played TKOTT and loved it. Now Clua is absolutely godly."
Im so happy that you did! I remember when I saw your first post I was very very happy..Even if I didnt read it all at first glance, for someone to have write that much ªqª
XD well if someday I make comercial games I doubt they would be as expensive as a japanese VN, anyway I will pull some freegames from time to time, since I enjoy short stories most!


KrefiUngranted wrote: Exactly!
Which is why I am soooo glad
none of your characters are perfect...
In making your characters imperfect, you've made them perfect!
... Did that make sense? >w<;;

YEAH, so I've finally decided; Vosges is my absolute favorite character!
I love his mercy and kindness, tolerance and maturity.

Lol!
Well, I really liked Lilja's long hair, LMAO.
I can't imagine him with short hair...
O_O

That's perfectly fine!
See, I loved your game because it wasn't like any of those other games.
For Os, sympathy was enough, because that's all she really deserved after making all of them suffer like that.
I love Os, too, and I believe her "punishment" was perfect -- not too harsh, and not too loose, even though I wouldn't have blamed any of them for hating her forever.
I'm kind of glad they all somewhat forgive her in the end though, lol, and that she becomes considerably less barbaric.
Character development!
^I just discovered another reason why I love your game, lol.
All of your characters flesh out and develop and grow and change, in reasonable ways.
I think It makes sense! haha
Also...Maybe at some point of the game It needed a
flashback of sadist Os in a humorous way haha. But seeing the LP of the game, maybe some people would have felt bad for "playing as" an evil character as Os. lol
Yes Lilja with short hair!
(Because his design was actually to please other girls tastes, since I really don't like long hair lol)
KrefiUngranted wrote: Hahaha!
Yes, I'll be honest, your writing after Anarchy's edit is much more... comprehensive. XD
(Don't feel bad! Like I said, your English is actually very good, even without Anarchy's editing! I'm just teasing you. :) )
It's great that Anarchy has edited everything for us. :)

Bahhh, me, too, I've had glasses since third grade, so my eyesight is horrible. :<
Still, I'm so glad you took the pains to reply! <3

Wahhh, the name origins are so cool!
I was actually going to ask you about the names in my first "essay" to you, but I wrote about so many other things that I forgot!
I was going to say that I loved the names of your characters...
They were all very unique, but somehow, they weren't out of context, if that makes sense.
Like, they didn't sound irrelevant or unnecessarily crazy.
It very much helped to
create Os' world which is different from our world, but seems almost real and not made-up.
I'm so very happy that you shared your name sources with me!
It was all so interesting to read (even though I couldn't read the whole Wikipedia page!).
Some of the pages I had to convert to the English Wikipedia to read!
Do you speak multiple languages? (Also, I had no idea you lived in Peru!)
If I remember correctly, one of the pages were in Dutch, one in French...? I'm not sure. French for sure, because of "os", but I don't remember the other languages correctly. ><

Showing me this was plenty; thank you so much!
It meant a lot to me. :')[/spoiler]
XD I understand when people complains about my english, I learn my english mostly from videogames D:--That s why after
launching the hurtful wall demo, I realized I should check it better, many people would find it offensive, even if I say my
native language is spanish!
XD then we are spectacle people(Is this phrase is even correct?)

Well when I first drew Os, I pictured in my head she came from an african tribe, so I wanted her to have some elements of such, but moeness
was bigger than I orz...I think its more notorious on
Corvus human design
Then I totally wanted to name her "bone"...but bone and hueso(bone in spanish) sounded too...boring to me haha!
I search first in afrikaans and gave me "been", and I thought It might be confusing since it s an exist also as an english word
then I search in other languages, I came across skedel(skull in afrikaans) which its the name of her father, and ended up with Os(which is french!)
I was...doubtful to name her like that, but from the rest I prefer it lol
Nooo I just speak spanish! But I tend to search for stuff everywhere xD

I talked to Anarchy and we might have a chinese version of the game, myself I could pull an spanish version...
And someone is doing a russian version(If anyone wants to translate the game let me know!)

It was nothing! Im flattered you are interested on it! I really dont know if write that stuff maybe its boring to read lol

KrefiUngranted wrote: Clua,
I'm sorry if it's rude to say so suddenly to someone I barely met, but
I love you! <333
Well,
I must return the feeling, thank you so much! XDD!
KrefiUngranted wrote: PS:
I noticed that a lot of people didn't like the way Gervase was "inconsistent" in his cursings, most noticeably in his "shit" to "poop" transition.
I wanted to tell you, IT'S FINE THE WAY IT IS, I THINK. YEAH, IT IS.
Because I, for one, do not cuss all the time.
Like Gervase, I sometimes say "shit", and sometimes, I say "poop" to avoid it.
Well, that's not exactly my point.
In creating characteristics and dispositions for a character, I don't think the point is to create characters only based on beings that actually exist.
As in, just because everyone else in "real life" curses consistently (used only either "shit" or "poop" but not both) doesn't mean Gervase has to follow that standard, too.
What I'm trying to say is, I don't think you should stress about whether Gervase can say only "shit" or "poop".
If you think it's weird, too, you can change it, but otherwise, if you think it isn't too off-putting, you should leave it.
In my opinion, the fact that Gervase says "poop" instead of "shit" that time helps to flesh out his character, because it shows his playful side along with his crude, angry side.
XD Since Anarchy replied this for me, I will just say that I agree.
I actually wrote all gervase shitfuck and whatever but
myself being a very bad word user(lol how should I say this on english d:)---I do not always say bad words!
KrefiUngranted wrote:
clua wrote:I just want to say that...I read everything a long time but It takes me a life to write my replies! ;__;
Thank you so much!

I will edit this with my actual replies XD
You don't have to!
That you read it is enough. :)
XD But I have to! I would feel bad if I dont orz
Cinnamoon wrote:Hello there !

Ok. I admit it. When I heard about this game and saw the art, I was like "omg this looks creepy ! the girl wears bones and there is an old woman mushroom !!" (At this point, I thought Vosges was a old lady...SORRY !!).
BUT I wanted to try this anyway, because I was bored. And now i'm bored again... because I played it again and again until I got every ending !
It was so much fun. I loved the art, I loved the story and all characters !!
I can't believe you did this within a month. Good job !
At my first attempt, I was like "this dog is sooo cute, I must get his ending !", but I wasn't able to go to the kitchen without being killed then eaten...So I went for Vosges instead. It was fun, but I really wanted to get Gervase good ending (>.<)/ And I finally mastered it !! Muhahaha. It was so cute... I liked it. I went for Corvus and ended up with Lilja. And my favorite part of the game was... THE FANSERVICE. Omg it was soooo funny ! I was like "Gervase-girl is soooo cute !!" and "OMG Lilja is naked !!". It really liked it.
I think my favorite character was Gervase (mainly because I'm a dog person, so I should like dogs and find them cute...maybe), then Corvus (I liked him the all time because I'm a bit like him, annoying and all that. And because at the end he is HANDSOOOOME.), Lilja (How can I not like a fanservice god ? He answered all my prayers :D), and Vosges.
But most of all, I really liked Os. The way she is trying to make things up with everyone and the guilt she felt, I found this really touching. Maybe I'll do a fanart of her sometimes !
My point is : this game was awesome. Thank you so much !! ^^
XDD...Vosges a granny? lol well his white hair didn't help much I guess XD
Oh my so many people loving Gervase route! I was so worried it would dissapoint!
Yeah, at this point, people can tell I really love doggies...well overall I really like animals. I wanted to be a veterinarian when I was a kid, but welp.(deception)
I'm very sorry that Gervase route was a pain to get D:!...We will fix that totally
And yey! I would love to see more fanart of the game ;_;! It makes me incredible happy haha
Thanks to you for playing!!
IefaSan wrote:Wow, your artworks look amazing! I'm downloading it right now and will try to give my feedback after playing your game..

Best of luck to you! ^_^
Thank you so much, hope to hear what you think about it(If you didn't like it, you can complain here XD)
SaintVain wrote:Okay, this game has the most interesting art...also, I cracked up more than once. The concept is unique and I was engaged the whole time, also surprised by the ending. o.o
XD what ending did you get first? Also thank you so much for your kind words!
SNeo45 wrote:Oh~I downloaded this game, and the only ending I got (that was good) was Lilja's, but I'm so glad that I found this forum~(I read the hints so I didn't completely cheat) now I can try again!

You work is so pretty by the way~<3
XD I hope you got the ending you wanted to! Thank you so much for playing it!
Egressus wrote:Holy damn.
Corvus is hot.
And that scene
Probably because the only other ending I got is Gervase Bad End. I think I played nice to too much people lol
THE SPRITES of Corvus holding Os ;U;
The main menu makes NOT want to play again...


I am sorry to say that I cheated, mainly because I never have the heart to agree to Corvus (Makes me feel bad), but I had to sometimes. Aaah.

Now to draw that fanart...

By the way, why can't I keep my Corvus menu? D: (Does this warrant a spoiler tag?)
I want to get the fanservice but I'm not ready to let it go! Or can I have the CG for it? lol
Ohohohoooooooooooooooo
Well if it motivates you, there is extra content after finishing the 4 good endings, but I understand perfectly If you dont want to. I
also tend to play once if I liked the character route a lot .
I attached some wallpapers based on the ending titlescreens you get!
Weee I cant wait to see!!
Thank you for playing it!
Katty16 wrote:I loved Corvus ending, it was so cute when he turned too a human and kissed her and I loved the CG too
Th-Those are spoilers!! lol...If you can place it on a spoiler tag please!
Thank you for playing XD!
WTempDark05 wrote:UGH! How do you get Gervase's good ending? I followed the walkthrough but it kept giving me his bad ending :( Anyone know?
;A;-----There is a longer walkthrough on the first page...didn't it worked?
maybe it's the part where he tryes to attack corvus? be sure to click the only option on screeen in time!
WingedWhisper wrote:I. LOVE. THIS. GAME> :D
:shock: ---> Holy crap!! Corvus!! The CG!! So cute!!! <---
Wee I'm glad you liked it! It took me a while pulling that cg XD
Vegeluxia wrote:I think I might have to go to the hospital. I fell out of my chair laughing… oh so many times. :’D

THE FANSERVICE.

Everything about it. I think my entire month has been made.

Oh right, and the art was also gorgeous~<3

XD!
This is the kind of game where I can place fanservice without question myself if it won't be forced lol
Thank you so much for playing it!
Ch11 wrote:I love this game specially the art really REALLY cute art \(>_<)/, I couldn't stop myself from laughing lol.
anyway I find it really fun and challenging at the same time, I kept getting killed and all.
[/quote]

I got killed plenty of times myself lol...I'm glad you liked it! XD


Btw for all the people who asked for wallpapers of the different titlescreen of the game...I made some(see the attachment!)
(sorry for the QUALITY I made those drawings not so big...orz)

Also I made another ones from the new ilustration I did:
click :D
Off topic(How do you obtain this > " ' " on the keyboard? orz )
Attachments
TKOT_wallpapers.zip
Contains mayor spoilers!
(4.7 MiB) Downloaded 75 times
♦WIP♦
Infurubia
The hurtful wall
_Salomon

♦COMPLETE♦
+The Knife of the Traitor(Nanoreno 2012)
+Charlatans(Nanoreno 2015)

Dev tumblr
EVN Store

User avatar
Cinnamoon
Regular
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:24 am
Projects: Crystal Aria ~Starlight (20%), かわいいなリズム (38%)
Organization: CoffeeCat
Location: France~ ^^
Contact:

Re: The Knife of the Traitor [Comedy/Mystery/GXB][NaNoRenO 2

#146 Post by Cinnamoon » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:28 am

clua wrote:XDD...Vosges a granny? lol well his white hair didn't help much I guess XD
Oh my so many people loving Gervase route! I was so worried it would dissapoint!
Yeah, at this point, people can tell I really love doggies...well overall I really like animals. I wanted to be a veterinarian when I was a kid, but welp.(deception)I'm very sorry that Gervase route was a pain to get D:!...We will fix that totally
And yey! I would love to see more fanart of the game ;_;! It makes me incredible happy hahaThanks to you for playing!!
Yeah, sorry about Vosges ^^ But he was cute !
I'll try to make the fanart when I have some spare time ^^ I don't know which character I'll draw :)
Thank you so much for replying to all of us (*.*)

Alpha Virginis
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:26 pm
Contact:

Re: The Knife of the Traitor [Comedy/Mystery/GXB][NaNoRenO 2

#147 Post by Alpha Virginis » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:18 pm

I looooooved it!!

Butt.... I think Corvus path was the best by far.

User avatar
Cinnamoon
Regular
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:24 am
Projects: Crystal Aria ~Starlight (20%), かわいいなリズム (38%)
Organization: CoffeeCat
Location: France~ ^^
Contact:

Re: The Knife of the Traitor [Comedy/Mystery/GXB][NaNoRenO 2

#148 Post by Cinnamoon » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:02 pm

Clua !! Here it is. I made a fan art :)
This is Os (as you can probably tell). I know it doesn't look like her though, but I tried my best between two classes, and I hope you like !
I really enjoyed your game <3 Thank you ! ^^
Attachments
os.png
My fan art for Clua :3

User avatar
SaintVain
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:43 pm
Contact:

Re: The Knife of the Traitor [Comedy/Mystery/GXB][NaNoRenO 2

#149 Post by SaintVain » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:03 pm

Sorry for not replying...I just noticed you replied now, randomly @.@
I got the Lijla bad end the first time, then I got all the other bad ends, finally I had to use the walk through to get the good endings, I had no idea you had to click "Stop Gervase" fast enough, I was worried that I would never get his good end, but then I realized I hadn't clicked fast enough. Anyway, I got all the endings in one night, I was really enjoying myself. :o

esofago
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 12:02 pm
Contact:

Re: The Knife of the Traitor [Comedy/Mystery/GXB][NaNoRenO 2

#150 Post by esofago » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:40 am

aya chebre oye y no respondiste a mi proposicion en el da,..,.,

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users