The Knife of the Traitor[NaNoRenO 2012] Translations!!!

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Chibichann
Regular

Re: The Knife of the Traitor[NaNoRenO 2012] Translations!!!

#211 Post by Chibichann »

This was 1 of the first vn i played,and it also inspired me to be more interested in playing more vn's,but i have to admit i was totally freaked out when gervase in the first intro of his with os started licking her, u know what,but i totally loved the set up of the game and everything.

ciel_morgan

#212 Post by ciel_morgan »

AAAA! HAHAHA! I really love this game! it's so much fun to play. I really love the intro. thanks for this game! it totally cheered me up. if you can, please make more games. :mrgreen:

Hiddenrabbit

#213 Post by Hiddenrabbit »

Bad end on my first try XD always at least it isn't the usual friend zoned. Anyways great game! I really loved it! One of my favorites probably. I wish it was longer but oh well. I must say I'm quite proud to get all the endings without cheating except for one. TBH, I didn't think the bird's ending would be so great. I loved the random fanservice god thing. Great comedy.

clua
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Stormy Night /The Knife of the Traitor/Charlatans
Projects: The Hurtful Wall /_Salomon/Infurubia
Tumblr: notttt-che
itch: chegovia

#214 Post by clua »

Ran08 wrote:I read the interview with Corvus, and he was just so adorable! :") I have to admit though, when he's in his human form he looks so OOC. Hahaha! <3 As a bird he's just so annoying, but as a man... well... :") he's goshdarn cute. <3 Hahaha, I love the interview! Teehee. ^_^
XD I had fun writting that, maybe I should do an interview with the other characters too haha.
And I know what you meant with him look OOC!
He looses a little bit of expressive power there, lol.
EmTheIdiotWaffle wrote:Finished Corvus' ending first, Vosges', Lilja's and Gervase's last! Yet I still didn't go with all their bad ends. xD
The extra stuff were also epic. This is probably one of my favorite VN's~
Thank you so much for playing it! Now I believe the extras are more popular than the game itself lol
jasjohnie wrote:The Knife of the Traitor is the best movie i've ever see,, i really like the meaning of the story,,
the concept of knife nad the traitor, its surprising to see this.
Movie XD?
Chibichann wrote:This was 1 of the first vn i played,and it also inspired me to be more interested in playing more vn's,but i have to admit i was totally freaked out when gervase in the first intro of his with os started licking her, u know what,but i totally loved the set up of the game and everything.
Ohmy! I'm sorry that disturbed you...!
But don't worry, he wasn't licking her he was puppy-humping her...Not like that's better...orz
I'm glad you continued playing! Thank you so much!

ciel_morgan wrote:AAAA! HAHAHA! I really love this game! it's so much fun to play. I really love the intro. thanks for this game! it totally cheered me up. if you can, please make more games. :mrgreen:
Hearing it cheered you up is the best thing I could hear XD! Thank you so much for playing it. I will try to finish my other games, so I can try to make another otome in the future!
Hiddenrabbit wrote:Bad end on my first try XD always at least it isn't the usual friend zoned. Anyways great game! I really loved it! One of my favorites probably. I wish it was longer but oh well. I must say I'm quite proud to get all the endings without cheating except for one. TBH, I didn't think the bird's ending would be so great. I loved the random fanservice god thing. Great comedy.
Wow I remember being friendzoned on some games, It was damn depressing...
Thank you so much for playing!! Glad you enjoyed the humor of the game, since I guess it's the only good thing I can write about lol.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

GUYS GUYS!! There are just 8 days left please don't miss the deadline of the contest!

Also I updated the rules on fanfic category! There is no wc limit now! So go wild with your entries!

RULES HERE

In other news, we are going to have a dutch and spanish version soon!
♦WIP♦
Infurubia
The hurtful wall
_Salomon

♦COMPLETE♦
+The Knife of the Traitor(Nanoreno 2012)
+Charlatans(Nanoreno 2015)

Dev tumblr
EVN Store

clua
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Stormy Night /The Knife of the Traitor/Charlatans
Projects: The Hurtful Wall /_Salomon/Infurubia
Tumblr: notttt-che
itch: chegovia

#215 Post by clua »

S-sorry for the double post...orz

The contest ended a while and the results are here :D!!!

Thank you so much everyone!!
♦WIP♦
Infurubia
The hurtful wall
_Salomon

♦COMPLETE♦
+The Knife of the Traitor(Nanoreno 2012)
+Charlatans(Nanoreno 2015)

Dev tumblr
EVN Store

shinigamichan

#216 Post by shinigamichan »

OH MY GOD. I rarely play VN's due to the fact that I usually never get into them that much, but this was AMAZING. I adored the characters(especially corvus and Gervase), the story was the best that I've seen so far, the extras were so cute! I adored the law 69(Corvus was a cutie XD). I hope you guys make more of these in the future!

-Anna-

#217 Post by -Anna- »

I loved the atmosphere and artwork of this game. The humour was awesome too. Excellent work! ^_^

(I hoped for a smooch scene with Gervase though. ;~; )

animediva92

#218 Post by animediva92 »

can somebody please tell me how to get Corvus bad end? its the only one i cant figure out how to do at all :( and im wanting to see ll of the CG and all endings and story lines :( also if so then can someone message me how to get it. it would help alot thank you! :)

Ota

#219 Post by Ota »

this game is awesome, unique and very interesting to play. I have to say it's full of creativeness that strongly catch the attention of the readers; therefore although it's kinda short, it's so memorable :D

plaster
Regular
Tumblr: plasterbrain
Soundcloud: plasterbrain

#220 Post by plaster »

I registered just to say that was pretty awesome and I totally support Lilja being promoted the god of fanservice.

Kagehide
Regular

#221 Post by Kagehide »

I just finished both lilja's bad and good endings and i loved them so much and i just couldnt stop laughing when he stripped naked A+ vn with A+ art id love to see more like this
"I’ve decided…I won’t run away any more…I’ll fight with my future! I’ll fight with the future that everyone’s made for me! Not for anyone else, but for myself!" -Hinata Hajime

yundun63
Completed: None so far
Projects: None so far

#222 Post by yundun63 »

I laughed for ten million years at 'weird looking chicken' XD
Anyway, great game! Hope to see more from you. :3

Hachiko
Regular

#223 Post by Hachiko »

I admit I don't really have any expectations from any game made within a tight deadline, but just seeing your screenshots made me think twice already.

This game's really hilarious (really did not expect that), genuinely made me laugh a lot of times (esp that part when you asked the mushroom kid why he smells hahaha xD) and the bonus thing at the end was just priceless! I can go on more but it seems like everyone has already pretty much said what I was going to say! :) So nice job with the game! ^^

spiral
Regular

#224 Post by spiral »

This game was a lot of fun, very original and interesting.

Spudthulhu

#225 Post by Spudthulhu »

This may very well be favorite visual novel that I've ever played (If it means anything, I've played a lot, ahaha)
Like for once I played through to get all the endings and I will probably play through one more time to get Gervase's good ending. (because it's the cutest imo ahahaha)

But like omg
Congrats on such a great game !!!!
Also can I just say the extras were fantastic and I was dying?