The Knife of the Traitor[NaNoRenO 2012] Translations!!!

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Kizhusa

Re: The Knife of the Traitor [Comedy/Mystery/GXB][NaNoRenO 2

#61 Post by Kizhusa »

LOL
fanservicee
XD and
the dog just wants her not the harem lol he is so cutee
omg this is awesome :'D
corvus is my favorite , he is so handsome omg ;A;
and the kiss scene *Q*
and omg the fanservice in the end was so funny xD

Sasuya
Regular

#62 Post by Sasuya »

This was an awesome game. I thought the idea was very interesting and the story was engaging. I particularly liked the art style for the sprites. The music was a good fit for the game and now I have someone else to add to my playlists, Haha. The story was compelling enough for multiple plays. I'm still trying to get all the endings =) Great job you guys!

Kizhusa

#63 Post by Kizhusa »

Sasuya wrote:This was an awesome game. I thought the idea was very interesting and the story was engaging. I particularly liked the art style for the sprites. The music was a good fit for the game and now I have someone else to add to my playlists, Haha. The story was compelling enough for multiple plays. I'm still trying to get all the endings =) Great job you guys!
she has a walk through if you have trouble getting the ending too *_*

kersplode
Regular
Projects: Keep On Creepin' On

#64 Post by kersplode »

this looks really amazing! could you please upload to linux? sorry, last time I tried to make a linux version myself it went horribly wrong >w>

clua
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Stormy Night /The Knife of the Traitor/Charlatans
Projects: The Hurtful Wall /_Salomon/Infurubia
Tumblr: notttt-che
itch: chegovia

#65 Post by clua »

Kizhusa wrote:wha omg omg
the culprit is herself? awesome twist :D
and
omg that "wtf" name :lol:
I look forward to more vns from you *A*
Kizhusa wrote:LOL
fanservicee
XD and
the dog just wants her not the harem lol he is so cutee
omg this is awesome :'D
corvus is my favorite , he is so handsome omg ;A;
and the kiss scene *Q*
and omg the fanservice in the end was so funny xD
XD Yey you got all endings! Im glad you liked it!
Auro-Cyanide wrote:
clua wrote:
Auro-Cyanide wrote:
I think some of the serious parts were really nice and gave cause for things. I especially liked Os's speech on why she did what she did. It's more the specfic mentions on what she did that seemed a little too realistic. It would make sense talking about that type of thing if this was quite a gritty piece talking about pyscological maschoism where despite everything (inclusing death of family/torture) they still fall in love, but I prefer the funnier tone for our novel. Vosges hat was quite good I think. Maybe make up some stuff like that or be more vague about what it was she did. I was trying to find a good way to explain what I meant, but I don't think I did a very good job ;_;
Yes I know what you ment XD....I really liked how nippon ichi games are written(Maybe they were my main inspiration)Like disgaea or better, Makai Kingdom...which most of the time was very hilarious but It had times that it was very serious
We will soften some parts...but not that softer! hehe...Hey BTW X
Awesome! Cause I really liked the horror elements as well. Os would have been no where as awesome if she wasn't previously the Queen of all Darkness. Seriously, it was awesome to see a female main character, who while being evil, took all this power in her stride and did things on her own terms. So much love for Os <3

*squee* OMG!!!!!! Thank you! I love it, it's so awesome! *rolls on floor out of happiness* Wait, wait, wait, I'll do something for you too! *waves arms* Os is my favourite and Camille likes Corvus so please wait for me! ///>_<///
Hehe we are planning to have an extra scene of pre suicidal Os on the fanservice section as a reward.
And Im very glad you liked it xD!
Camille wrote:I don't know what counts as a spoiler and what doesn't, so I'll just put it all here. XD
Disclaimer: I've only had time so far to play through Corvus' route, but oh my god I loved him so much. ;___; He is the first EVN character that I have felt so strongly about in a long time, but I just adored him. (clearly I'm not the only one xD) At first, he seemed like the typical servant/butler-type character, but when his backstory was revealed and I got to see just how much he cared about Os, it was so touching. He did everything for her even though he thought she would hate him for it... To me, I feel like it's impossible for her to truly be with anyone else since he's been there for her all this time and understands her so well. ;A; I just love him and I love their relationship.

UMMM my Corvus fangirling aside... I actually did like the other characters a lot, just not as real romantic interests for Os. I'm looking forward to playing their paths and seeing how things end up, but I really don't think anyone will be able to dethrone Corvus in my heart. XD If I could draw, I would draw so much Corvus fanart, but I'm trying to get Auro to do that instead, so wait for it!! If I get inspired enough, I might be able to write you some fanfiction soon, though. ;____; I hope you won't judge it too harshly once it's done.

Other notes... I really liked the music, the interface, and the art. (I just feel very strongly about characters and story--honestly, you could have drawn this VN with stick figures and I still would have loved it) Your art style is so smooth and beautiful and all the characters were each very distinctive. They all fit the setting very well, design-wise, and your BGs looked great with the characters and the UI. Even though the UI was not changed a whole lot from the Ren'Py default, you changed it enough that it really fit the color theme/atmosphere of your game and I thought it was great. The music fit the game very well, too, and I loved all the songs very much.

The only things I would nitpick would be stuff that Auro and others have already said... I think that considering how much the other three characters hate her, they warmed up to Os a little too fast, but you only had a month to write the story, so that couldn't be helped. I had similar problems while writing RisAmo, as well. All things considered, you did a wonderful job and I really enjoyed the game. My biggest complaint would just be that it was so short! ;__; I wanted to see more Os and Corvus... I didn't want it to end. ;A; Anyway, I'm greatly looking forward to your future games. <3 Keep up the great work!
At the very start of the game..when I was planning the script, I wasnt thinking to include Corvus as an obtainable character..But slowly writting his dialogues I thought he would be nice to have him too...lol
F-fan fiction ;_________; this is too much for me to bear ;_;! It would be totally an honor XD!!
Im investigating how to customize more the GUI(BTW thank you so much for posting wonderfull tutorials...Also Aleema tutorials totally saved me from going out from ordinary)
:_: We are working to fix some things but the fact that they are warming up quickly to her..I think It would require a much longer development between them(Now I understand why Vosges is so unpopular...Its the only one that didnt forgive her in the end lol) Im glad that we are reciving this kind of feedback..Now its time to work things better yey!
Thank you so much for your support!
StupidBunny wrote:Ahhhh I really liked the art style, but I wasn't expecting to like the game this much. <3

In spite of the game's length I actually did feel that there was a lot more of a character arch for everybody than many longer games manage to pull off. I actually went through similar feelings as some characters about Os... didn't like her in the beginning but really, really warmed up to her.
Also, the fanservice segment was tons of fun. I almost clicked right through it, but I am so glad I didn't.

Thank you very much, this was really inspirational. <3
Thank you so much!! ;_; Im glad you ended looking Os with other eyes haha...Although I dont mind if you would still dislike her(she some sort of deserved it.)
DiamondRoseTears wrote:
clua wrote:
DiamondRoseTears wrote:Whaaaa *dying right now*
I love him. *Changes mind* GERVASE IS THE BEST!!!
I like him like a puppy but he is more handsom in the human form!!!
*Breath Breath!!*
GERVASEE <3 *Puppy eyes*
XDD Why you guys like Gervase so much?? Is because..he is a puppy ? lol
Haha well he was a bad puppy that's why!! :D

I like bad and innocent people!! :D

Gervase <3
haha I see!
Aileo wrote:The whole thing's in spoilers.
Okay I caved and looked at the spoilers to get everyone but Corvus' good endings. His was kind of obvious, even though I missed rescuing him from the dog, where I thought I did something wrong until I got the CG. The others, not so much. I don't think you need to change the choices, but I think you need to make it a little more obvious in the dialog that this or that is a choice you should take.

Let me tell you that I really love Corvus. I have a thing for master/servant relationships, so yeah. Mr. WTF Fanservice Lilja is super awesome. Gervais is a cute dog. Vosges looks a toad from Mario, which is always a win in my book. Os is one of my favorite heroines that I've played as since I started playing VNs. I like that she can show a vulnerable side, and yet still be awesome and strong. She had a change of heart, but didn't become a total doormat like others who make a change like she does in a story.

I liked how the title changed depending on who you got from the last good ending. The art is to die for. The gui is very well done even without full Ren'Py customization. My favorite part is the music. It fits very well with the horror setting.

But I think the horror could have been handled a little differently. I mean I am all for the comedy part of it, but everyone was so mad at her for some serious things, it was a bit of a mood whiplash at points. It doesn't really detract from my enjoyment, but it was a bit of a distraction.

All in all, I really liked your game, and I think clua and Anarchy did an awesome job, especially for a month long project.
We are working on that! I mean the serious parts are being softened so it wont turn down the comedic parts
Im very happy that you liked the music..I lowered mostly all the tracks so the hard tunes wont be too protagonic
Thank you so much for your support! XD
Morishita wrote:I actually played this on the day you posted it up *Like right before you even had the both links up, I kept checking in to see if the link I needed was up.* I jus haven't posted anything yet but I do have a lot to say so I'll just put it in a spoiler tag and forgive me if some of my words are missing letters. I'm using my sister's laptop so the keyboard is a little buggy.
ahem *clears throat* now I shall begin my tL;dr
First of all I think my favorite path would have to be Gervase. When I got his bad ending I was really scared when he said that he was really hungry. I think you did a wonderful job playing on the human's fear of being eatten aliv, taken she was dead but it still terrified me because I wouldn't want that to happen to me and I belive that a good story does this, they manipulate human fears like being barried alive or eatten a live or not being accepted and use that to pull in the reader. Very good job!! I love seeing people use those story telling techniques. Also I was really touched by his good scene and didn't think it was odd or out of no where when he forgave her. It really reminded me on how dog's treat there owners. Even if the owner did wrong it is still willing to come back to them because of the friendship they had before. I really almost cried because I thought that it was so sweet and touching for them t become friends again even after she made so many mistakes. He didn't hold it agianst her after she learned her fault and decided to change. Again very VERY good job!!

Now I did like the other paths as well but my least favorite was Corvus but that was just because it's hard for me to root for the guy who is already in love with her but I didn't see the development of it so it doesn't hi me very hard but I don't expect that with a story made in a month. I still loved the cg and thought that his character was funny at times, like when he was laughing at Vosges for being smelly. I think you did a good job at making his character I'm just not always a big fan of master and servant but I'm just picky about love stories so don't worry about that :D

Vosges path was cute and he was my thid favorite before Corvus. I did have mixed feelings about those two becuse his people's posion did kill her people but she also did wrong by him to so it was interesting.

Now Lilja had me cracking up! I loved how he just bursted out with laughter. You did a wonderful job at showing how crazy he was! I just loved it!! I laughed out loud when he was saying that he's crazy and becuase his personality was so off the wall and because you didn't add ay romantic parts with him it made him even more likable for me because he was so different from the others. Like you kind of want to be around him just to see what he will do next :D
Okay I think that's all I have to say for now. Great job once again on the game. I also really like OS because she had such a human side to her. You did a great job with her and I think her personality fit well with each character. I don't think I can say this enough but GREAT job on the game and your story telling!
xD I love to hear different opinions...Because not everybody takes the same scene equally
Im sorry if the Gervase bad end scared you! my purpose was to make you laugh haha or maybe feel kind of grossed maybe...But Im quite surprised to hear that you capted perfectly what Gervase really is..A dog.
Dogs come back for what a good owner used to be...Even if you beat them...They will still be there.
They could be agressive but if you start to treat them well again, they would soften...Its..quite sad for me.
I had a hard time writting his route since after that he didnt had much more...But then..How come it could have much more
appart from being what he was, an animal.(Please do not confuse Corvus is NOT an animal haha...His main form is human.)

Thank you so much for playing and having the time for writting your thoughts!
9:19 wrote:
They blink! They blink differently sometimes! I love you.

Seriously though, congrats on your release. I adore Corvus' design; his florescent blush is asdfjlcometomenao. On second thought, your art just tickles me in general. I need more of it in my life. Fawning aside:

The choices were mostly self-explanatory, which I enjoyed, April being the month of finals and thus a time when my brain is maxed-out as far as executive function is concerned. I only used the walkthrough for Corvus' path because I was impatient XD Also, I avoided the Mario Mushroom because he had major B.O.

I have no complaints about the characters I did go after. Lilja is wonderfully nuts. It took me physically removing myself from my keyboard when he spoke to complete his path in its entirety because every time he laughed I cracked up and accidentally hit "next" thanks to my shaking shoulders, consequently whatever else he said went unread.

Gervase would probably like boob mouse pads. I went with the flow at first, and the flow led me to Gervase (or more accurately, the kitchen, and it lies). I have to admit, the first time Os pulled out her Handy Dandy Notebook, I totally thought it was Blue's Clues. C'mon, she's green, he's blue, we've got a mystery and you edited the thread on April 1st.

Okay, okay. Sorry.

Last but not least, Corvus is so Sebastian. I'm a sucker for master-servant relationships so he's a winner from the get-go. I could go on but this post is much too long so I'll optimize my feelings: fan disc? XD

The green skull and the moving text box are neat touches as well!

No comment on the music choice because I mute everything always.
Ehh why do you mute the music when you play? Im kind of curious XD
Lol well at least you didnt avoid Vosges because you found too sad.
Hahahaha....Lol I cant relate Blue's Clues because Ive never saw a complete episode...But Gervase is blue and Blue is blue(lol)
And now I cant help but think of blue when I think of Gervase...Thank you! XD
Oh my corvus is sebastian lol...Well If we compare them I guess he would be a more un cool butler ehehe...But I know what you ment!

Thank you so much for the awesome review XD It make me smile a lot
Sasuya wrote:This was an awesome game. I thought the idea was very interesting and the story was engaging. I particularly liked the art style for the sprites. The music was a good fit for the game and now I have someone else to add to my playlists, Haha. The story was compelling enough for multiple plays. I'm still trying to get all the endings =) Great job you guys!
Weeee My favorite artist from 8bitpeoples is Xinon(although my friends called his music cellphone rightones lol)
This had me this awake on those heavy mornings
Hope you get all the endings!!
Kizhusa wrote:
she has a walk through if you have trouble getting the ending too *_*
Thank you for letting others know! Its on first post btw! :D
kersplode wrote:this looks really amazing! could you please upload to linux? sorry, last time I tried to make a linux version myself it went horribly wrong >w>
XDD Dont worry I made one for you(sorry for taking this long to reply!)
http://www.mediafire.com/?5fc31dfbrg8b4cc

Hey guys Im updating another vesion for windows with the updated renpy engine
for the ones who had a problem....I dont know if its going to work but I hope it!

Updated version is already done(Its the same than before but built on the lastes renpy version)
♦WIP♦
Infurubia
The hurtful wall
_Salomon

♦COMPLETE♦
+The Knife of the Traitor(Nanoreno 2012)
+Charlatans(Nanoreno 2015)

Dev tumblr
EVN Store

9:19
Veteran
Projects: Green Eyed Monster [complete]

#66 Post by 9:19 »

@clua:
(///_///) It’s embarrassing so I won’t say.

Blue's Clues is a children's TV series where a human and a dog solve mysteries with the help of a spiral notebook. Their trademark colours are green and blue, respectively. Now you will forever see The Knife of the Traitor anew. You're welcome XD

NanaVampire

#67 Post by NanaVampire »

Woooooo O.O It's working! It's actually working!!! Yaaaay ^_^ Thank you!
So now I'm going to play it ^_^

Edit:
Just finished all endings! And it was totally worth waiting for new version ^_^ Cute, funny, suprising and awesome ^_^
And, well... Gervase is so cute xD But
Corvus looks so cool in human version! *o*
Anyway, I really liked it ^_^
And also, art is awesome! I was very impressed!
And sorry if there is any mistake, writing in language that's not my first language at 1 A.M. is a bit difficult xD

clua
Miko-Class Veteran

#68 Post by clua »

9:19 wrote:@clua:
(///_///) It’s embarrassing so I won’t say.

Blue's Clues is a children's TV series where a human and a dog solve mysteries with the help of a spiral notebook. Their trademark colours are green and blue, respectively. Now you will forever see The Knife of the Traitor anew. You're welcome XD
Ohh I want to know more...haha But I wont ask further!
Ahh I see then why you were saying green also ...My head is like photoshop Im placing Gervase s head on Blue s body XD
NanaVampire wrote:Woooooo O.O It's working! It's actually working!!! Yaaaay ^_^ Thank you!
So now I'm going to play it ^_^

Edit:
Just finished all endings! And it was totally worth waiting for new version ^_^ Cute, funny, suprising and awesome ^_^
And, well... Gervase is so cute xD But
Corvus looks so cool in human version! *o*
Anyway, I really liked it ^_^
And also, art is awesome! I was very impressed!
And sorry if there is any mistake, writing in language that's not my first language at 1 A.M. is a bit difficult xD
No worries about the mistakes! I also make a lot of mistakes...;_;, so at least I dont mind XD
Im very glad it finally worked for you..I was scared because the error you got I didnt had a solution of that by editing the code ;_;
Thank you so much for playing it!

Guuys I was thinking on having a checked version of the game with extra content on late June or the start of July(If my calculations are not wrong!)...Right now I will be working with Mink to finish The Hurtful wall :D
♦WIP♦
Infurubia
The hurtful wall
_Salomon

♦COMPLETE♦

Dev tumblr
EVN Store

Patty
Regular
Completed: Letters for You, Museum Adventure: The Ascension of Huks
Projects: Paradox

#69 Post by Patty »

Finally finished playing! :D I didn't get all the bad endings though. ^^;;
In my first playthrough, I got killed by Gervase, then I reloaded from the save and got killed by Vosges. D: I didn't try for Lilja though... I don't like him, haha. :P

I followed the walkthrough, and got Corvus's end first. :D He's so handsome in his human version OvO. Then got Gervase, Vosges, and Lilja.

Corvus's path was really nice. I liked the backstory explained in his path, as well as the ending.

Gervase is a sweety <3 I didn't expect Os and him to be friends before. :O Also, his puppy form is adorable.

Vosges's path was okay... I didn't really like him too much because he was kiddy and a bit twerpy... (I do not like kids, even in real life.) I did like the ending, however, with Os taking off his hat and setting him free.

Lilja's... I didn't get it a lot, to be honest... Maybe I should go play his path again...

The plot was twisty, and I really thought Corvus was the traitor. D: Wasn't expecting it to be Os herself, so good job on that!

I liked the change of the main menu whenever you get a guy's good ending. It's a nice touch, and I found myself replaying Corvus's path just to change the picture! :D Although I wish there was an option to choose which image to display, since Gervase's is adorable too.
The art of the game's also very good. It has a distinctive style, and the coloring's gorgeous. OwO I really liked Os's character design, as well as Gervase's and
Corvus's.
I liked the chibi CGs too, they were cute and a nice touch.
Of course, the non-Chibi CGs at the end were beautiful. Did you do chibi CGs for the events at each guy's path, and a nice non-Chibi CG at the end on purpose? The contrast is nice, and it sets the mood well. :D
Congrats on your release! :) I'm amazed you made such a nice game in just one month! OvO
Letters for You [KN] [NaNoRenO 2012] : http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 50&t=14271

Paradox [NaNoReNo 2013] WIP: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 50&t=19714

Museum Adventure: The Ascension of Huks http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 11&t=28476

clua
Miko-Class Veteran

#70 Post by clua »

Patty wrote:Finally finished playing! :D I didn't get all the bad endings though. ^^;;
In my first playthrough, I got killed by Gervase, then I reloaded from the save and got killed by Vosges. D: I didn't try for Lilja though... I don't like him, haha. :P

I followed the walkthrough, and got Corvus's end first. :D He's so handsome in his human version OvO. Then got Gervase, Vosges, and Lilja.

Corvus's path was really nice. I liked the backstory explained in his path, as well as the ending.

Gervase is a sweety <3 I didn't expect Os and him to be friends before. :O Also, his puppy form is adorable.

Vosges's path was okay... I didn't really like him too much because he was kiddy and a bit twerpy... (I do not like kids, even in real life.) I did like the ending, however, with Os taking off his hat and setting him free.

Lilja's... I didn't get it a lot, to be honest... Maybe I should go play his path again...

The plot was twisty, and I really thought Corvus was the traitor. D: Wasn't expecting it to be Os herself, so good job on that!

I liked the change of the main menu whenever you get a guy's good ending. It's a nice touch, and I found myself replaying Corvus's path just to change the picture! :D Although I wish there was an option to choose which image to display, since Gervase's is adorable too.
The art of the game's also very good. It has a distinctive style, and the coloring's gorgeous. OwO I really liked Os's character design, as well as Gervase's and
Corvus's.
I liked the chibi CGs too, they were cute and a nice touch.
Of course, the non-Chibi CGs at the end were beautiful. Did you do chibi CGs for the events at each guy's path, and a nice non-Chibi CG at the end on purpose? The contrast is nice, and it sets the mood well. :D
Congrats on your release! :) I'm amazed you made such a nice game in just one month! OvO
XD Thank you so much for playing!!
It doesnt matter if you didnt get all the bad endings! They are sad lol...I got depressed when I saw each every time I had to test the game..orz
XD Im glad you liked Corvus and Gervase paths...I can understand why you didnt like Vosges ;_;(Also Vosges has like 24 years lol, but he was cursed by Os so he didnt grow from his 13 years he had)..Also Lilja..He is maybe a little bit flashy haha
And Yes! Im going to make wallpapers to download because with you there are already 3 people requesting the titlecard art XD

Oh..I like to draw chibi like...Those scenes are like that because they might be the cutest parts on the game...The other CG are more polished because...In some way i feel that they are a kind of reward when you play a VN(At least I got that feeling when I used to get CG scenes on games lol..I felt rewarded)
♦WIP♦
Infurubia
The hurtful wall
_Salomon

♦COMPLETE♦

Dev tumblr
EVN Store

distorsion
Regular
Projects: Proofreader for: Alice Hunt, Dragon Souls, Dragon's Blood, NACIRA, Saundersi: Level7

#71 Post by distorsion »

DiamondRoseTears wrote:
clua wrote:
DiamondRoseTears wrote:Whaaaa *dying right now*
I love him. *Changes mind* GERVASE IS THE BEST!!!
I like him like a puppy but he is more handsom in the human form!!!
*Breath Breath!!*
GERVASEE <3 *Puppy eyes*
XDD Why you guys like Gervase so much?? Is because..he is a puppy ? lol
Haha well he was a bad puppy that's why!! :D

Gervase <3
Yes, exactly! We love him because he's a bad puppy who feels ABSOLUTELY NO REMORSE for his naughtyness! >w<
Thank you for all your kindness!
Will proofread (grammar/typos) for hugs!

Cidz
Veteran
Completed: The Forgetful Kiwi [NanoReno 2012], Papercut [NanoReno 2013]
Projects: Words Within Our Hearts, Papercut [NanoReno 2013]
Organization: Starlight Melodies
Tumblr: starlightmelodies
Deviantart: cidthekitty

#72 Post by Cidz »

I played through this once, LOL i got bad ends, that usually seems to be the case when i first play through something. Still I really liked it! I love your art! <3 and the characters were intersting, i wanna go for the dog boy he's kind of cute
too bad he killed me and ate my body T_T oh and i also thought the suicide was a nice twist. i thought corvas did it! >_<
I'll have to play through this again try to get the good ends lol.

awesomeautumn
Regular

#73 Post by awesomeautumn »

I just finished playing the game! Completely not what I was expecting, but in an amazing way! The art was gorgeous, and the story was really original. All of the characters were awesome. I knew I immediately had to get all the endings~
The only thing that makes me sad about the game is that in the gallery you can view the CGs but not the backgrounds you get after seeing the characters' endings, which are so pretty and I want to see them all the time xD

silenteve
Veteran
Projects: Forgotten and Remembered, Scarecrow, I Will Be Waiting, Hidden in Spring, Juliette, L.O.S.E.R, The Sky Will Fall

#74 Post by silenteve »

I finally got around to finishing it! Loved the art and the music was very suitable for the game ^^
My favorite guy was Lilja; Most likely because he's kind of crazy :D But my favorite ending was Gervase's good end x) Though I actually like Vosges's bad end :p
Os is a sweet girl, and I would have never guessed who the culprit was (except I read the spoilers in the thread so I already knew at the beginning).
The special extra stuff was very nice :)
Lovely game~ Can't wait to play your other game when you finish (The Hurtful Wall, I believe?)
My DeviantArt / Le Tumblr Development Blog
Current Projects:Forgotten and Remembered & Scarecrow
(Failed)NaNoReNo Project: Working on Hidden in Spring w/five lovely team members :D

CheeryMoya
Miko-Class Veteran

#75 Post by CheeryMoya »

Arrrrrggggggghhhhh finished it DDDDDDD: Half of the battle was trying to battle the damn lag on my computer (it can't run even the most basic of Ren'Py games without complaining... how the hell am I going to get through the rest of the NaNo games this year?!?), the other half was trying to get the good endings for each guy. Between enjoying the music when the window froze and trying to remember what combinations of options I already chose, this was quite the game.
Truth be told, I liked Vosges bad ending the best. Crazy purple eyes FTW :D Other bad endings weren't as dramatic, and the good endings seemed to have less "hooray, you didn't die" impact on me. A little more development on the characters would help, so I'll be sure to check the update when it comes.
Favorite guy? That's really hard for me to say for this one :C Vosges is megane, but he's also the shouta. Gervase is a perv, and Corvus is just a sweet doormat... Aw to hell with it, Lilja was the best. HAHAHAHAHAHAA!! There's no denying his gorgeousness, and he was really entertaining.

Hurr, sorry if I can't say anything particularly meaningful right now. My head hurts and I feel drained at the moment, but I really love the atmosphere you set up here. Though one thing I must point out: the change of narration POV. Sometimes you have something like "You walked up to the balcony" and then "Os decided not to say anything." That's inconsistent, so be sure to fix that when you go over the script again.

Also fanservice is much appreciated.