[April Fools] ICE MOUNTAIN Baby! Band Crash!

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
ClownedJoker

Re: ICE MOUNTAIN Baby! Band Crash!

#16 Post by ClownedJoker »

So how do you make the April Fools joke stop? I mean seriously. My internet is incredibly fast and limited and I thought downloading this might be worth my time. Now I'm stuck on " and that's how I started as their manager" it has an error then I ignore it and get the April Fools. This is not cool. How do we fix it? :(
Last edited by ClownedJoker on Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hijiri
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Death Rule:lost code Overdrive Edition, Where the White Doves Rest-Tsumihanseishi
Projects: Death Rule: Killing System
Organization: MESI Games
IRC Nick: Hizi
Tumblr: mesigames
itch: hijiri

#17 Post by Hijiri »

ClownedJoker wrote:So how do you make the April Fools joke stop? I mean seriously. My internet is incredibly fast and limited and I thought downloading this might be worth my time. Now I'm stuck on " and that's how I started as their manager" it has an error then I ignore it and get the April Fools. This is not cool. How do we fix it? :(
There is no error, maybe something Mediafire did to the game?
Image Image
"Perfection goal that always changes. Can pursue, cannot obtain."

ClownedJoker

#18 Post by ClownedJoker »

Hijiri wrote:
ClownedJoker wrote:So how do you make the April Fools joke stop? I mean seriously. My internet is incredibly fast and limited and I thought downloading this might be worth my time. Now I'm stuck on " and that's how I started as their manager" it has an error then I ignore it and get the April Fools. This is not cool. How do we fix it? :(
I'm pretty sure it wasn't. It's more like it's apart of the April Fool's joke. Are you using Windows though? Because I am. I keep getting the April Fool's thing, maybe because the joke was uploaded with the Windows.
Last edited by ClownedJoker on Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

semewelamb
Regular

#19 Post by semewelamb »

It didn't work when I put the commons folder in the main folder, but I realized that it was a commons folder in a commons folder. So I just cut and pasted the inner commons folder into the main folder and it worked for me.

CheeryMoya
Miko-Class Veteran

#20 Post by CheeryMoya »

Huh, a lot of people seem to be getting errors, but I don't have any problems on my computer. Seriously, the game runs fine for me :?
BTW, I totally fell in love with Kiyoteru again O: This part always gets me.
Teru's Confession.png
*swoon* I love shy meganes <3
Teru's route was probably your favorite to write, and it really showed. All those moments where he stutters and blushes, just... just... ah;wjkldlouo2rfa,., my poor heart can't take it! My favorite event for Teru was when he was sharing the cake Natsuki brought for him with you, and whenever he feeds the cake to you... ahhhhh so cute~!
This is probably the best otome to ever hit LSF. Ever. And I take back what I said about Haruto,
he's just about as fully rounded as the other guys looking back on his script now.
I can't stop playing this game! Q_Q

ClownedJoker

#21 Post by ClownedJoker »

semewelamb wrote:It didn't work when I put the commons folder in the main folder, but I realized that it was a commons folder in a commons folder. So I just cut and pasted the inner commons folder into the main folder and it worked for me.
Wait, what? So it was a file named Common folder and inside was the real common folder? Weird...for me it's just commons folder. I'm just desperate to fix this before my internet goes away.

semewelamb
Regular

#22 Post by semewelamb »

ClownedJoker wrote:
semewelamb wrote:It didn't work when I put the commons folder in the main folder, but I realized that it was a commons folder in a commons folder. So I just cut and pasted the inner commons folder into the main folder and it worked for me.
Wait, what? So it was a file named Common folder and inside was the real common folder? Weird...for me it's just commons folder. I'm just desperate to fix this before my internet goes away.
That's what I had to do to start the game, but as for how the game ends . . . well I'm not responsible for that.

aestate
Regular
Projects: Twinkle Twinkle

#23 Post by aestate »

Well played, my friend. Well played. :'D
tumblr.Umbrella Cookie.dA.
Current Project: Twinkle Twinkle.

ClownedJoker

#24 Post by ClownedJoker »

So I wonder... is the creator aware of this bug?
Attachments
traceback.txt
This is traceback I got, finally found. It's the same as some others.
(783 Bytes) Downloaded 114 times

distorsion
Regular
Projects: Proofreader for: Alice Hunt, Dragon Souls, Dragon's Blood, NACIRA, Saundersi: Level7

#25 Post by distorsion »

ClownedJoker wrote:
Hijiri wrote:
I'm pretty sure it wasn't. It's more like it's apart of the April Fool's joke. Are you using Windows though? Because I am. I keep getting the April Fool's thing, maybe because the joke was uploaded with the Windows.
Nope, it's not that cause I get the same error on my mac.
Thank you for all your kindness!
Will proofread (grammar/typos) for hugs!

leon
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Visual Novel Tycoon, Night at the Hospital, Time Labyrinth, The Buried Moon, Left of Center, Super Otome Quest
Projects: Lemon Project, Porcelain Heart, Dream's Dénouement
Organization: Team ANARKY

#26 Post by leon »

Is there going to be a walkthrough for this game? I finished 9 paths (I'm missing one for Haruto and the secret one), but can't find the last two.

rreeves79

#27 Post by rreeves79 »

I have the Mac version as well and am getting the same error after meeting the band. Hopefully there is a fix for this. I don't want to download that file if it's only for the Windows version so I'll check back here to see if there is a remedy later for the Mac as well. I do want to play the game - it looks interesting and fun!! :)

Mini_Moshi
Regular

#28 Post by Mini_Moshi »

I have a mac and I keep getting an April's Fools error. Is this game supposed to be an April's fools joke?

If so, you got me I guess :/

rreeves79

#29 Post by rreeves79 »

I just read the "Read Me" file in full entirety and am deleting this from my Mac. I honestly thought I might be getting something interesting/fun, but while I'm sure the intention was to be cute or funny I feel like what a waste of time and space on a Mac to have even bothered downloading this.

And yes I too put the patch in only to be victim of the April Fools traceback. A big -_-; !! Perhaps I'm too serious, but I'm simply not finding the matter funny.

Hijiri
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Death Rule:lost code Overdrive Edition, Where the White Doves Rest-Tsumihanseishi
Projects: Death Rule: Killing System
Organization: MESI Games
IRC Nick: Hizi
Tumblr: mesigames
itch: hijiri

#30 Post by Hijiri »

If you are hurt from this experience, you clearly have no sense of humor...
Image Image
"Perfection goal that always changes. Can pursue, cannot obtain."