Ristorante Amore [NaNoRenO 2012] +German translation

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Message
Author
icebluehost
Regular
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:32 am
Projects: The Aces
Contact:

Re: Ristorante Amore [NaNoRenO 2012]

#31 Post by icebluehost » Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:19 am

OMG I LOVE THE SONGS IN THIS GAME

I have barely started this game and I already love EVERYTHING in it. I'm a sucker for upbeat, jazzy songs. Plus the art is pretty, the ambience is good and, well obviously I can't say much about the story since I just started but I have a good feeling that it'll be just as impressive as the rest of the stuff in this game.

Now that I HAVE played it a bit more...
this is definitely not a typical otome game. LOL But I love the concept of how they're different from their 'characters' and the backstory about their 'earth' and being fueled by love and all that. It's kind of you to at least give us a bit of fluffy, completely otome-like prologue before getting to the real core of the story in your game. Even if I was slightly disappointed that this wouldn't be your typical otome game, the fact that it's so ingenious and interesting makes up for it.
I love the animation of the sprites too...gosh I just love everything in this game!

Where did you get the songs for the game? I want them so badly XD XD XD XD

Oh and...
Moss Affect...*giggle**snort* couldn't resist, being a big fan of Mass Effect myself. I'm pretty sure there's a lot more like that inserted in the game but since I haven't gotten there, this'll have to do with my praises and love for your game.

User avatar
Endorphin
Veteran
Posts: 366
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:52 am
Projects: 1plus3
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Ristorante Amore [NaNoRenO 2012]

#32 Post by Endorphin » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:28 am

Well, so far~
Gosh, I love the post-prologue. <3
I just adore this kind of characters. :'D
I also loved their interactions - it was interesting, funny and it seemed natural.

I have 7 endings so far, which were pretty easy to reach - I'm having problems with Angelina's romantic ending (there is one, right? ;___;) and the other one (is it a forever alone ending or something? xD Didn't try that :'D). I started her path first as I liked her fake charakter. xD
I can really relate to her problems - I liked her path. <3
And since I found out in this path that this hottie named Liam was gay - well, you can guess which path was next. :'D
Totally adored this one! <333
Liam was adorable, and I felt so bad for him sometimes - Pie.... Josh was always so mean (even though I can understand him) while Liam was so in love. Loved the romantic ending. <3 I dig this public confessions, it's always amusing to watch. (And the CG was sooooooooooo pretty!! *_________*)
His friendship ending was also really good - I liked the mood. It had something... realistic. Like a crack in their friendship. The way Liam made it hard for Josh. The way Josh acts without thinking.
Laura was cute too as was Ethan - they aren't my favorite kind of characters (while I still liked them and they are needed for balance), but I enjoyed their paths nevertheless.

All in all I'm really a fan of your writing style, Camille. <3
You made me save a world with my love. :'D /fail
And Auro's drawings were just so wonderful - I just stared at the screen sometimes. xD
I also adored the little details - if I remember correctly, Liam had a little beard after playing video games for a week. <3

Ah, another small thing - don't know if I remember correctly, but when I gave Liam the food last, the game told me that it's Ethan.
(Another tiny mistake - these things happen.)
Thank you both for making this game! <3
I had so much fun playing this - still have! - and I hope to play more from you. =w=
Doing this in a month... I hope you are proud of yourself and sleep a lot. :>

- R.
Last edited by Endorphin on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
DiamondRoseTears
Regular
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Ristorante Amore [NaNoRenO 2012]

#33 Post by DiamondRoseTears » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:47 am

Camille wrote:
DiamondRoseTears wrote: Well it took me a while to finish all the game!!
And I must say I enjoyed playing both the prologue and the post prologue
Although at first I was a bit upset by how the post prologue started and ended like but I ended up liking it!
So good job on making this game and been able to release at 1st of april:D!!!!
But I am still upset that Liam is gay!! He was deffinitely very handsome to be true xD
I'm glad you enjoyed the game. XD
And yeah, doesn't it seem as if the best guys are always either taken or gay? (or both?) Just a fact of life. Though it can be argued as to whether Liam is really gay or he's really just Josh-sexual.
Yeah thats the worst!!!
Everytime a handsome guy like Liam appears is taken or gay =.= Life isn't fair at all
D. for: Diamond
R. for: Rose
T. for: Tears


That's what is going to happen if you make a rose made of diamond cry!!

My cover of Winter Blossom by Aoi Shouta (Ai Mikaze, Utapri)
Please listen <3



Co-writer ~ Seasons of Love

User avatar
Auro-Cyanide
ssǝʇunoƆ ʇɹ∀
Posts: 3059
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:02 am
Completed: http://auro-cyanide.tumblr.com/visualnovels
Projects: Athena
Organization: Cyanide Tea
Tumblr: auro-cyanide
Deviantart: Auro-Cyanide
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: Ristorante Amore [NaNoRenO 2012]

#34 Post by Auro-Cyanide » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:03 am

@icebluehost
Thank you :) I'm glad you enjoyed it. Both Camille and I are big otome fans, but we did want to try something a little different with this and we got to try quite a few things we haven't done before. I'll have to let Camille tell you where the music came from, I don't remember :P
@Ryouko
Yep, Angelia has a romantic ending and CG :) The foreveralone/friends forever ending happens when you tie between people, so going for two people at the same time should help you with that one. I'm really glad you like the story. Seems you like many of the same things I like *omg, Liam's friendship ending ;_;*

User avatar
Camille
Eileen-Class Veteran
Posts: 1227
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:43 pm
Completed: Please see http://trash.moe
Projects: the head well lost
Organization: L3
Tumblr: narihira
Deviantart: crownwaltz
itch: lore
Contact:

Re: Ristorante Amore [NaNoRenO 2012]

#35 Post by Camille » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:36 am

teacup wrote:Hmm, I got this error:
File "game/script2.rpy", line 5802, in script
Exception: Switch could not choose a displayable

While nearing the end of Liam's romantic path [just after the CG]. Pressing ignore a few times dismisses it, but I just thought I'd point it out.
I haven't got any other endings yet, but whoaa, the twist... I wasn't expecting it. At all o_o
I'm kind of in shock so I'm not really sure how to feel XD But still, this game is so polished for something done in a month. I could never hope to achieve something like this in years, let alone a single month!
Ah, oh no. D: Angelina sprite screwed things up... I forgot to reset her emotion there and the outfit she was in didn't support the last emotion she had... I will fix that for v1.1. Thanks for letting me know!

Anyway, thanks! XD I hope the shock wears off soon. Though I'm not sure that's true considering how pretty your games look. <3
Joey wrote:Just wanted to say, congrats on release! It's an amazingly professional job and -- despite getting trolled -- I absolutely adored it x3
Thank you so much! I enjoyed reading your reaction on Twitter. xD Sorry it didn't quite turn out as you expected~
icebluehost wrote:OMG I LOVE THE SONGS IN THIS GAME

I have barely started this game and I already love EVERYTHING in it. I'm a sucker for upbeat, jazzy songs. Plus the art is pretty, the ambience is good and, well obviously I can't say much about the story since I just started but I have a good feeling that it'll be just as impressive as the rest of the stuff in this game.

Now that I HAVE played it a bit more...
this is definitely not a typical otome game. LOL But I love the concept of how they're different from their 'characters' and the backstory about their 'earth' and being fueled by love and all that. It's kind of you to at least give us a bit of fluffy, completely otome-like prologue before getting to the real core of the story in your game. Even if I was slightly disappointed that this wouldn't be your typical otome game, the fact that it's so ingenious and interesting makes up for it.
I love the animation of the sprites too...gosh I just love everything in this game!

Where did you get the songs for the game? I want them so badly XD XD XD XD

Oh and...
Moss Affect...*giggle**snort* couldn't resist, being a big fan of Mass Effect myself. I'm pretty sure there's a lot more like that inserted in the game but since I haven't gotten there, this'll have to do with my praises and love for your game.
Thank you!! We hoped that the post-prologue would be good enough that people could get over their initial disappointment, so I'm glad it worked out for you. ^^ Auro really went above and beyond on the art and the sprites.

The music credits are listed here on the website. Unfortunately, almost all of them are (royalty-free, but for cost) songs that I bought to use in Cyanide Tea's games. :C But I will be putting in a music room in the v1.1 RisAmo update, so you can use that once it's available? We meant to put the music room in the bonus section before, but I was really tired and pressed for time by the end, so we left it out of the initial release. ^^;; A few of the songs from the game are also available for streaming online here, but not all of them.
Haha well Mass Effect 3 came out during NaNoRenO, so it was kind of on the brain. XD
Anyway, I'm super happy that you enjoyed it. *_*
Ryouko wrote:Well, so far~
I'm having problems with Angelina's romantic ending (there is one, right? ;___;) and the other one (is it a forever alone ending or something? xD Didn't try that :'D).
Yep, of course there is one. XD For her, all I can say is that the best answers for her are the ones where Josh encourages her to be herself and shows that he doesn't care about how she looks. Also, keep in mind that she was still pretty young when she liked *that other guy*, so perhaps her feelings weren't all that serious...? ;D

For the normal ending, it's as Auro said--you need a tie in the points. So randomly picking answers or trying to go for two characters at once should do it. (I think causing a tie between Ethan and either Liam or Angelina is easiest)
Ryouko wrote:
All in all I'm really a fan of your writing style, Camille. <3
You made me save a world with my love. :'D /fail
And Auro's drawings were just so wonderful - I just stared at the screen sometimes. xD
I also adored the little details - if I remember correctly, Liam had a little beard after playing video games for a week. <3
Thank you so much! ;_;
Thanks to you, the planet will continue to have love energy! XD

He also had one at the beginning of the post-prologue when he's passed out on Josh's couch. XD He tends to sport a beard on lazy days.
Ryouko wrote:
Ah, another small thing - don't know if I remember correctly, but when I gave Liam the food last, the game told me that it's Ethan.
(Another tiny mistake - these things happen.)
Yeah, I noticed that on my own yesterday. :C I will make sure it's fixed in the v1.1 release. Thanks! I'm so glad that you enjoyed (are enjoying?) the game so much. I hope you like the full-comp bonuses. :3 There are still a few more things for you to see!

User avatar
papillon
Arbiter of the Internets
Posts: 4053
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2003 4:37 am
Completed: lots; see website!
Projects: something mysterious involving yuri, usually
Organization: Hanako Games
Tumblr: hanakogames
Contact:

Re: Ristorante Amore [NaNoRenO 2012]

#36 Post by papillon » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:59 am

Fun stuff, I've only gotten two endings so far (Ethan's) but will take a look at more later.

I was amused at the comments that Ethan-players were masochists considering that I chose him in the prologue because
I couldn't stand the protagonist! I was desperately hoping that he actually WOULD manage to knock her into shape. :)
Although it seemed slightly odd later that considering how much the events in his post-prologue path resemble the events in his prologue path, no one explicitly mentions that.
Down to collapsing from overwork with a fever just like he did in the 'game'. Maybe all the paths work that way, and show similar events but with added depth to them? I don't know, since as I said I haven't looked at the other outcomes so far.

User avatar
Michuboom
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:33 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Ristorante Amore [NaNoRenO 2012]

#37 Post by Michuboom » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:07 pm

Okay, so. I'm putting this in a spoiler, because it might get a bit long, but.
Holy crap. I wasn't sure what I was comitting myself to, and didn't have any high expectations, either. Playing through the prologue was perfect-- it really set me up to believe that this was just going to be another otome game with a cafe setting filled with cliches. (I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy those, still.) Either way, you really blew it out of the water for me. I love how the characters are self-aware in the post-prologue, and begin to come to life. It all pieced together fabulously, and definately surpassed my expectations. I went for Ethan in the prologue (ehehe... guilty..) and really liked how he was polar opposite in the post-prologue. I haven't even gotten all of the endings yet, but. Holy crap. This was pretty much everything I wanted that even /I/ didn't know I wanted at the time. /endless words of praise, and babbling. This will be hard to top for me, and definately going to be one of my favorites!

User avatar
clua
Miko-Class Veteran
Posts: 537
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:38 pm
Completed: Stormy Night /The Knife of the Traitor/Charlatans
Projects: The Hurtful Wall /_Salomon/Infurubia
Tumblr: notttt-che
itch: chegovia
Location: In a jar with pirañas
Contact:

Re: Ristorante Amore [NaNoRenO 2012]

#38 Post by clua » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:11 pm

I played it yesterday till night and Im going to continue playing it right now because I didnt manage to finish after the prologue!

My thoughts so far:
AHAHA I HATED LILY SO MUCH...At the start of the prologue I was like oh yeah she is clumsy...then when I followed ignorantly Ethan s path I felt that she was becoming annoying..After that she confesed and started to tell him that she loved him over..and over..and over...Well now I know Ive been lied lol

the actual story really got me...It was an interesting turn out of events...I really liked the real Laura, she is badass haha.
Im on the part that Pierre gets drunk and calls somebody at night(I choosed Laura wee)

The interface is beautiful everytime that "some time later" or sort appeared on the screen with the bit of music...I was so amazed..lol The only thing that bothered me were that the transitions between expressions were very hard, or maybe my pc is playing tricks on me again D: The smoke animation was wonderful too ºqº
♦WIP♦
Infurubia
The hurtful wall
_Salomon

♦COMPLETE♦
+The Knife of the Traitor(Nanoreno 2012)
+Charlatans(Nanoreno 2015)

Dev tumblr
EVN Store

User avatar
Aileo
Regular
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:44 pm
Projects: Unnamed short project
Organization: [ctrl] + minds
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: Ristorante Amore [NaNoRenO 2012]

#39 Post by Aileo » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:47 pm

Hello! I have come to tell you how much I liked the game! I finished it an hour ago so I thought I'd tell you what I thought while it's super fresh in my mind:
Okay, gorgeous gui and excellent music, but you knew that right? The game itself is great as well. Yes, the prologue annoyed me to no end. I really hate Sue heroines. And Lily is really Sue! I only played Ethan's route and honestly it was enough. And this from a person who really loves fluffy romance. I guess I am too picky, though.

The post-prologue I was not expecting. Everyone is really different than the characters they play. I was shocked and pleased that the heroine wasn't real! It's awesome that Pierre/Josh was the main character instead. He is a competent lead and I really enjoyed his interactions with the others. It was lovely for him to be able to deepen his friendship/romance his friends. To me Ethan's romance got the best treatment. Is it just me or was his and Liam's romance much longer than Angelina and Laura's? Maybe because I skipped all the extra text.

I liked Laura and Liam's CGs the best.

The only problem I had with anything were the command keys that changed from Ren'Py's default. But it was just a slight confusion that quickly cleared up. I also didn't get any game errors, but maybe I would have if I had continued with other two prologue romances.
I also filled out the survey. I hope it helps you in some small way. Thank you for a great game!

icebluehost
Regular
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:32 am
Projects: The Aces
Contact:

Re: Ristorante Amore [NaNoRenO 2012]

#40 Post by icebluehost » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:59 pm

Camille wrote: The music credits are listed here on the website. Unfortunately, almost all of them are (royalty-free, but for cost) songs that I bought to use in Cyanide Tea's games. :C But I will be putting in a music room in the v1.1 RisAmo update, so you can use that once it's available? We meant to put the music room in the bonus section before, but I was really tired and pressed for time by the end, so we left it out of the initial release. ^^;; A few of the songs from the game are also available for streaming online here, but not all of them.
If that's the case then I will patiently and eagerly wait for when you release the next update (hopefully that will have the music room). Then I will play it non-stop in my laptop just to hear the songs XD XD

But while waiting...*clicks on streaming*

User avatar
Camille
Eileen-Class Veteran
Posts: 1227
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:43 pm
Completed: Please see http://trash.moe
Projects: the head well lost
Organization: L3
Tumblr: narihira
Deviantart: crownwaltz
itch: lore
Contact:

Re: Ristorante Amore [NaNoRenO 2012]

#41 Post by Camille » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:12 am

papillon wrote:Although it seemed slightly odd later that considering how much the events in his post-prologue path resemble the events in his prologue path, no one explicitly mentions that.
Down to collapsing from overwork with a fever just like he did in the 'game'. Maybe all the paths work that way, and show similar events but with added depth to them? I don't know, since as I said I haven't looked at the other outcomes so far.
Thank you so much for playing! I have a lot of respect for you and your games, so I'm tickled pink that you seem to have enjoyed (what you've played of) it.
There are actually a number of (purposeful) parallels between the prologue and post-prologue. The one you mentioned is probably the most obvious one, but there are a few more. It was sort of my way of showing that you can take one situation and yet it's the circumstances surrounding it that make it meaningful or not. Even though almost the same thing happens there, it feels different. At least, that's what I was hoping for. XD A number of people have brought up the parallel and mentioned that they did feel the post version was a lot better, so I guess I did succeed somewhat.

The parallels do get mentioned from time to time, but yeah I think it's probably just because that particular scene was at the end of the route, so I didn't get around to it... There are actually a number of unresolved (minor) plot points in RisAmo that I just completely forgot about because I was trying to write so fast. ^^;; Surprised nobody has brought some of them up yet...
Michuboom wrote:Okay, so. I'm putting this in a spoiler, because it might get a bit long, but.
Holy crap. I wasn't sure what I was comitting myself to, and didn't have any high expectations, either. Playing through the prologue was perfect-- it really set me up to believe that this was just going to be another otome game with a cafe setting filled with cliches. (I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy those, still.) Either way, you really blew it out of the water for me. I love how the characters are self-aware in the post-prologue, and begin to come to life. It all pieced together fabulously, and definately surpassed my expectations. I went for Ethan in the prologue (ehehe... guilty..) and really liked how he was polar opposite in the post-prologue. I haven't even gotten all of the endings yet, but. Holy crap. This was pretty much everything I wanted that even /I/ didn't know I wanted at the time. /endless words of praise, and babbling. This will be hard to top for me, and definately going to be one of my favorites!
This comment made my morning. ;_____; Holy crap. I'm so glad that you enjoyed it and had that response. That was definitely what we were going for!
A lot of people have said that they thought Ethan was a little lukewarm in the post-prologue, so I'm glad that you still liked him even though his personality changed so much.
Anyway, I really hope you enjoy the full-comp bonuses and the rest of the game. ;; Thanks so much for playing and enjoying it so much! Comments like this just make me roll around blushing. /)_(\
clua wrote:I played it yesterday till night and Im going to continue playing it right now because I didnt manage to finish after the prologue!

My thoughts so far:
AHAHA I HATED LILY SO MUCH...At the start of the prologue I was like oh yeah she is clumsy...then when I followed ignorantly Ethan s path I felt that she was becoming annoying..After that she confesed and started to tell him that she loved him over..and over..and over...Well now I know Ive been lied lol

the actual story really got me...It was an interesting turn out of events...I really liked the real Laura, she is badass haha.
Im on the part that Pierre gets drunk and calls somebody at night(I choosed Laura wee)

The interface is beautiful everytime that "some time later" or sort appeared on the screen with the bit of music...I was so amazed..lol The only thing that bothered me were that the transitions between expressions were very hard, or maybe my pc is playing tricks on me again D: The smoke animation was wonderful too ºqº
So glad you're enjoying it so far! *___*
Hehe yeah it becomes very clear later that you are meant to dislike the prologue. XD I wouldn't say that I made Lily to be hated, but she definitely is very cliche and annoying to many people, not just you. XD
I hope you like the endings and whatnot. >:3

Yeah, the expressions... I haven't been able to figure out a good (non-convoluted) way to have transition expressions yet. D: Right now all the expressions are on their own layers (eyes, eyebrows, mouth, etc) so they change when I change a variable... So no transitions for them. :C But I will figure out a better way and hopefully that will be smoother in the future.
Aileo wrote:Hello! I have come to tell you how much I liked the game! I finished it an hour ago so I thought I'd tell you what I thought while it's super fresh in my mind:
Okay, gorgeous gui and excellent music, but you knew that right? The game itself is great as well. Yes, the prologue annoyed me to no end. I really hate Sue heroines. And Lily is really Sue! I only played Ethan's route and honestly it was enough. And this from a person who really loves fluffy romance. I guess I am too picky, though.

The post-prologue I was not expecting. Everyone is really different than the characters they play. I was shocked and pleased that the heroine wasn't real! It's awesome that Pierre/Josh was the main character instead. He is a competent lead and I really enjoyed his interactions with the others. It was lovely for him to be able to deepen his friendship/romance his friends. To me Ethan's romance got the best treatment. Is it just me or was his and Liam's romance much longer than Angelina and Laura's? Maybe because I skipped all the extra text.

I liked Laura and Liam's CGs the best.

The only problem I had with anything were the command keys that changed from Ren'Py's default. But it was just a slight confusion that quickly cleared up. I also didn't get any game errors, but maybe I would have if I had continued with other two prologue romances.
I also filled out the survey. I hope it helps you in some small way. Thank you for a great game!
Yep, the prologue was made to be annoying, so it's perfectly okay that you thought so. XD I am honestly shocked at how many people actually like the prologue, but I guess everyone has different tastes!

We tried to sort of drop hints about the post-prologue throughout development, but I guess not everyone read the development thread (which is fine) and so it made for a bigger surprise. I was just worried people would be unpleasantly surprised. ^^; But I'm really glad that you enjoyed the post-prologue despite (or perhaps because of?) not expecting it. Ethan's route was written first and is slightly longer than the other three because he's such a passive character... But overall, the four routes are about the same length. I think Angelina's might be the shortest by just a little bit, actually, even though I wrote her second. Her issues just didn't require quite as much explanation/drama, so hers was a slower-paced story that resolved on quieter terms. I view the four routes as:

Liam -> a very deep/long-term friendship finally blossoms into something more (or not)
Ethan -> an old friend opens up about himself and learns to accept help and be himself
Angelina -> a slightly more recent friend comes to terms with what she wants out of life vs how society wishes her to behave
Laura -> a childhood friend who was always just a "little sister" becomes something more

I'm so used to my own keybindings now that whenever I play other Ren'Py games without them, it confuses me and I have to remind myself to right-click in order to open up a game menu. XD I'm glad it wasn't too confusing for you.. I should have been more clear about the changes since almost nobody reads help files and whatnot.
Thank you so much for playing our game and sending in a survey response on top of leaving these comments. ;_; I'm very glad that you enjoyed it.
icebluehost wrote:If that's the case then I will patiently and eagerly wait for when you release the next update (hopefully that will have the music room). Then I will play it non-stop in my laptop just to hear the songs XD XD

But while waiting...*clicks on streaming*
I am honestly a little burnt out, but the update should be within the next week or two. I will definitely include the music room and bugfixes/typo fixes. Thanks for being patient!

User avatar
teacup
Holder of Tasty Drinks
Posts: 911
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:25 pm
Completed: (P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended
Projects: Circum[N]avigate
Contact:

Re: Ristorante Amore [NaNoRenO 2012]

#42 Post by teacup » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:51 am

Ah, oh no. D: Angelina sprite screwed things up... I forgot to reset her emotion there and the outfit she was in didn't support the last emotion she had... I will fix that for v1.1. Thanks for letting me know!

Anyway, thanks! XD I hope the shock wears off soon. Though I'm not sure that's true considering how pretty your games look. <3
Thank you! I've definitely learned a lot about making pretty games from you guys, though. ^^

None of this is really spoilers but I'll tag it anyway.
Ahh, I got Ethan's friendship ending 8 times {yes, I counted XD} before I finally got his romantic ending! So I've now gotten three of the endings. Before I play more though, I think I'll wait for a walkthrough. I'm really bad at playing anything without a walkthrough, especially when I'm shooting for 100% completion, because I get a bit tired/frustrated {especially when I get the same endings over and over}. But that's my fault, not yours. So I'll definitely be picking this back up once you put out a walkthrough. ^-^
I did get over the shock though after replaying Ethan's route 8 times, haha. It was just a bit hard since I expected this to be a sweet otome game {though I did suspect something was up ever since I saw this game would be sci-fi. I actually thought that the restaurant was some kind of alternate dimension that Lily had stepped into and all of the guys were aliens. I also suspected that Pierre was the lead/most evil alien, because something about his face kind of had an... evil undertone to it. I also thought that Lily might actually be male, but when she stepped into the restaurant/alternate dimension, turned into his female counterpart. Eh, I was so wrong XDD}. For it to turn out to be completely and utterly different was shocking! It's like when you expect to eat a chocolate chip cookie but it tastes like strawberries instead or something ^^; But! I've accepted the game for what it is, and I really do like it now. It's a very different experience from any other game I've played! Props to you for for putting such a creative spin on what could have been a very typical game. It's genius. :)
Image

User avatar
Julie
Regular
Posts: 136
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Ristorante Amore [NaNoRenO 2012]

#43 Post by Julie » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:28 am

I have seen already 8 endings and acquired all 5 CGs. I think the only thing I'm missing now is Liam's Bad Ending. I tried going through his route countless times and I keep getting the Friendship/Romantic Ending. I don't know how to stir it towards the Bad Ending. Any hints on how to get it? ;A;

Anyway, I love this game. It wasn't what I expected at all and I think that's what made it even better. <3 I commend you guys for finishing this in just a month. It was well-written, unique, and undoubtedly fun. XD

User avatar
frederic09
Regular
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:33 pm
Projects: La Valse des Saisons (The Season's dance) - 0.03% done
Location: Strasbourg (France)
Contact:

Re: Ristorante Amore [NaNoRenO 2012]

#44 Post by frederic09 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:04 pm

completed the game. it's a very good one, congratz.

i will complete the survey in several minutes ;)
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

My first VN project : The Season's Dance (the title might change). More info soon.

User avatar
krasotka1
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:42 am
Contact:

Re: Ristorante Amore [NaNoRenO 2012]

#45 Post by krasotka1 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:33 pm

Julie wrote:I have seen already 8 endings and acquired all 5 CGs. I think the only thing I'm missing now is Liam's Bad Ending. I tried going through his route countless times and I keep getting the Friendship/Romantic Ending. I don't know how to stir it towards the Bad Ending. Any hints on how to get it? ;A;

Anyway, I love this game. It wasn't what I expected at all and I think that's what made it even better. <3 I commend you guys for finishing this in just a month. It was well-written, unique, and undoubtedly fun. XD
If you already have the friendship and the romantic ending than it must be other ending. Liam has only 2 endings as well as other 3 characters ^.^ Try to archieve other characters' endings ^.^

P.D: I completed the game!! It's awesome! Laura's CG was soooooooo sweet!! As well as Liam's >.< Now I'm waiting for your over games!! Good luck!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users