Hired Gun 3- Reunion

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Wright1000
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Finding A Murderer, Memory Loss, Crime Investigation, Stay away from the graveyard, Last Day at School, Lonesome, Email, Hired Gun, Dusk, Hired Gun 2, Man-at-arms, Hired Gun 3, The Phantom Caller, Street Girl, Free love, The Story of Isabel Claudia

Hired Gun 3- Reunion

#1 Post by Wright1000 »

Hired Gun 3
This is the final installment of the Hired Gun series.

Victor is sent on a mission to France to kill an arms dealer. But, it looks like his target is aware of that. So, there may be many obstacles in his path. When he gets the information that Robinette is still alive, he vows to himself that he will save her no matter what. Will he be able to?

Visit five different countries- France, Japan, Scotland, Egypt and North Korea. This game also includes a mini-game and five event CGIs.

Download here.

Important characters:

Victor Lance: The protagonist of the story. Since his parents died in an accident, he was adopted by the organization. The organization adopted young children and trained them to be soldiers, spies, ninjas and assassins. Victor took his training seriously and soon he became a professional assassin.

Robinette Addyson: A girl whom Victor kidnapped a long time ago. He had to kidnap her because she was a witness in one of his assassinations. Even though at first Victor thought that she was a burden, later he started to develop feelings for her. Unfortunately, they had to part because Victor's boss didn't seem to like Robinette.

Harold Henry: A French Police Officer. He is very popular as a good, honest and sincere police officer, but according to the organization, he is an accomplice of a well-known terrorist. He also has got spies and assassins all over the world which is the reason the organization's assassins always fail to kill him.

Veronica Summer: Like Victor, she also became an orphan at a very young age and was adopted by the organization. She always admired Victor and it was she who directed him in most important missions. Lately, it also seems that she has a crush on Victor.

...and many more characters.

Image Image Image Image
He who doesn't care about the environment doesn't care about his grandchildren.

JustAnotherMe
Veteran
Projects: Kuro no Chou; 0.3 Second Lunch

Re: Hired Gun 3- Reunion

#2 Post by JustAnotherMe »

YAYY!! Finally released!!
Gonna play this >w<
You are bigger than what you think but smaller than you can imagine.
0.3 second lunch

15385bic
Miko-Class Veteran

#3 Post by 15385bic »

just played it. Died a few times from pingpong shootout. Then got good at it and got an instant marriage?~! @_@
so how many endings are there?

DragoonHP
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Christmas
IRC Nick: DragoonHP

#4 Post by DragoonHP »

Is having played the previous games of the series needed?

Celestine
Veteran

#5 Post by Celestine »

OOoh I'm so glad I checked my e-mail today hehe!! Defintely downloading.

@wright: Thanks for update and finishing it!!
Iratherbeweird,thencalledstrange.
MydadtaughtmeinLifeEverything[/i]has consequences.Good and Bad actions/decision.

Wright1000
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Finding A Murderer, Memory Loss, Crime Investigation, Stay away from the graveyard, Last Day at School, Lonesome, Email, Hired Gun, Dusk, Hired Gun 2, Man-at-arms, Hired Gun 3, The Phantom Caller, Street Girl, Free love, The Story of Isabel Claudia

#6 Post by Wright1000 »

15385bic wrote:just played it. Died a few times from pingpong shootout. Then got good at it and got an instant marriage?~! @_@
so how many endings are there?
Including the bad endings, I think there are
six endings.
DragoonHP wrote:Is having played the previous games of the series needed?
No. Because all the details are properly explained.

Celestine
Veteran

#7 Post by Celestine »

Sorry just got internet back like a week ago. My phoneline was jacked up.
That with everything doing without internet I wound up forgetting the review. Sigh I was a bit upset
about Robinette which is why I probably forgot. I tend to get a little obsessed with characters I fall in love with.
But it's not exactly one of my favs but as usual interesting plot and unexpected ending. But when you said shooting game. The "game" part lol wasn't exactly what I expected. So when it started I was so suprised I almost died instantly lol.
I have to say compared to the other two this one was kinda lax in tension. So when I played the game I died everytime and then had to play a second time every time I died at the game.

The art was really nice and so were the backgrounds.
That was a good twist near the end though.
I expected Harold to betray Victor when he met him but was suprised he didn't until at the end. But why set him up with Veronica? That I don't get.
Iratherbeweird,thencalledstrange.
MydadtaughtmeinLifeEverything[/i]has consequences.Good and Bad actions/decision.

Wright1000
Miko-Class Veteran

#8 Post by Wright1000 »

Thanks for the feedback.
I know it was a bit sad, but at least the story had a happy ending.
Too bad but there won't be any more games in this series.

Daggett
Regular
Projects: The Gensoukyou Conspiracy (suspended), The Tribulation Of a Torn Anima (suspended), The Gensoukyou Project Funsized Edition
Organization: None

#9 Post by Daggett »

Individuality's fine... As long as we all do it together.

10kNing
Regular
Projects: Revenance (RPG), Mad-Love (GxB, on hold)

#10 Post by 10kNing »

Thank you very much~!!

tiya_nofurita
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: ALLBLACK Phase 1, Heart's Blight, Last Rx., EDDA Cafe, Kohana, Half Moon
Projects: ALLBLACK Phase 2
Organization: VN Project Indonesia
Deviantart: SECONDARY-TARGET
itch: NSAID
Discord: 3,4-Methylendioxymethamphetamine#4886

#11 Post by tiya_nofurita »

Daggett wrote:Here is the fixed download link.

http://www.2shared.com/file/hnRWo0ld/Hi ... 3-all.html
I'm sorry, but they said the download link is not valid. Can you please upload it somewhere ? (Media Fire works for me, at least)

Best regards,
Webtoon

"For what reason I live?"

---
Completed project:

"What will you see when you are dead?"

MY VISUAL NOVEL