Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:57 pm
Ven is just being himself...but some other people have something else in store for him... and poor Ven all he wanter was some oj
(i'll put up the link as soon as i can)
Last edited by whocares
on Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 707
- Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:28 am
- Completed: Mobile Food Madness, Super Otome Quest
- Projects: Academy Daze
- Organization: Polymorphic Games
- Location: Perpendicularly parked in a parallel universe
No game: Renpy.exe is the executable for the engine, not the game. The game itself should be in it's own folder, and when you build the games in Ren'Py, it should leave an archive in that folder. (.zip for Win32, etc)
I'm going to get off my soap-box now, and let you get back to your day.
Academy Daze- Back in production! Complete with ecchi-ness
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1685
- Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:31 am
- Completed: Boku no Taisetsu na Yumeko
- Projects: Twelve, PAW ★ PRINTS
- Organization: Kitsch-soft
- Location: Illinois, USA
Oh man, I'm already excited by this screenshot.
Please put up the download link!
"It is [the writer's] privilege to help man endure by lifting his heart,
by reminding him of the courage and honor and hope and pride
and compassion and pity and sacrifice which have been the glory of his past."
— William Faulkner
- Posts: 427
- Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:02 am
- Projects: Numerous unfinished dreams await completion.
- Location: USA
Um, yeah. This really needs a download link. But it's awesome that you made something! I wish my files could magically back themselves up and that my computer was already fixed up and everything so I could get back to trying my hand at making games....
Users browsing this forum: Donmai