Ribbon of Green [Friendship|Voiced]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
Organization: Soyasushi Productions
Tumblr: CorenBaili
Deviantart: CorenB

Re: Ribbon of Green [Friendship|Hope] - Voiced Version 1.1 U

#46 Post by Coren »

Yikes, sorry about the glitch. Hope it wasn't too major! I tried to get rid of as many as I could but I guess I must've missed one at the end. Hope it doesn't detract much from gameplay though.

Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo

Re: Ribbon of Green [Friendship|Voiced] + CONTEST

#47 Post by Coren »

And it's up!

For more information on prizes, click here! :)

MomoiroGirl
Veteran
Deviantart: MomoiroGirl
Location: Somewheeere over the rainbow~ ... Well, Denmark at least

#48 Post by MomoiroGirl »

I loved it~ It's truly somehting pretty much everyone can relate to in some way, and I've definitely felt the way Clarisse did! I love stories about friendship, and I've also considered doing a VN about friendship as my first. Not sure if it'll be as good a this, but i will definitely try to set my standards as high as this one is! Definitely worth playing! ´∇`

I might apply a fanart for that contest of yours~

I was wondering if there's a place to download the music? Specifically the one credited as "Ribbon of Green - Past"? Y'know the title melody? It's so lovely~ -u-

Sharane
Regular

#49 Post by Sharane »

I just finished voiced version and though it´s short, it´s beautiful story. I didn´t suppose to end it like this and I almost cried as the truth showed up.
I also love the tale about green ribbon as a symbol of borrowed time. Did you think it up yourself or does it really exist and you had it like an inspiration?
Image Image

Per aspera ad astra

Akuni
Regular

#50 Post by Akuni »

I liked the story~ The characters were great. I also enjoyed the music and the voice acting ^^ Its my first time playing a voiced VN, so it was refreshing even if I could read faster than they talked lol

At one part after the first cut scene Clarisse's graphis were like layered on top of each other. Idk if others found that to be a problem but that's what happened, I didn't notice at first till the second playthrough. Aside from that no other critiques, it was a nice play.

Coren
Mindscrew Driver

#51 Post by Coren »

Hey thanks guys! :)

@MomoiroGirl: I'm sorry I saw your comment so late, but omg your art is so fabulous if you did a fanart I would totally cry tears of joy ;v;

@Sharane: Thanks! The green ribbon story is a horror folk tale about a girl who has a green ribbon tied around her neck, lol, and when someone pulled it off her head rolled off. :P Pretty gruesome thing.

@Akuni: Yep, I noticed, I just haven't uploaded a fixed version because it isn't a game breaking bug. Thanks!

Coren
Mindscrew Driver

#52 Post by Coren »

Contest has ended. Thanks to all who submitted! Please check out the site for the results.

AsHLeX
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Starlight Dreamers, Mysterious Melody, Town of Memories, Marked, To Fly, The Change, Him From The Past, A Forgotten Memory
Projects: Cafe Mysteria

Re: Ribbon of Green [Friendship|Voiced]

#53 Post by AsHLeX »

Why why why the part about The Green Ribbon! Q.Q I know it's just a children's horror story but ... Q_Q I take horror stories pretty terribly at nighttime. *cries* Why you do this to me... *sob*
I love the art and the story was actually pretty good. :) Ah and the music was very fitting to the scenes and the voice acting was great too. :D

Sorry I can't give much comments - i'm terrible at that, but all in all I actually really liked the story :D
New demo out 24/12/23!!