Loren Amazon Princess [RPG, all combos]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
jack_norton
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: Too many! See my homepage
Projects: A lot! See www.winterwolves.com
Tumblr: winterwolvesgames

Loren Amazon Princess [RPG, all combos]

#1 Post by jack_norton »

Official game page:
http://www.winterwolves.com/lorenamazonprincess.htm

Direct download links:
http://winterwolves.com/download.php?game=LorenRPG.exe
http://winterwolves.com/download.php?game=LorenRPG.zip
http://winterwolves.com/download.php?ga ... PG.tar.bz2

Buy game:
http://www.winterwolves.com/buy.php?prod=17030047

Image Image Image Image

Short description:
Queen Karen has disappeared! Join the Amazon Princess Loren in her journey to find what happened to her mother.
Play as Saren or Elenor, fight monsters, discover new places, find romance and defeat the evil Fost!

Youtube music video:

A few words: I want to thank Anima and Aleema for their efforts, without them I would have never been able to make such a complex and big game alone. Thanks also to Ayu for the great job with the battle voices once again.

It's the biggest game I've ever made in term of production costs, time, plot, and stress :mrgreen: but hopefully the final result will be worth it!

If you don't like RPG, don't worry: if you play in Easy mode, the battles are really VERY VERY EASY and you can play it as if it was a visual novel (though you would miss most of the fun, since is a full featured RPG!).
follow me on Image Image Image
computer games

bellice
Veteran

Re: Loren Amazon Princess [RPG, all combos]

#2 Post by bellice »

Ooooh, I'm so very excited!
Pity that I need to save my money for university....oh well, I'll just amuse myself by playing the demo over and over again.
The art is really awesome. O.o

Benazir
Regular

#3 Post by Benazir »

Oh! This video is great!
I love ME-ME3, DA:O, DA2... I enjoyed "Planet Stronghold". And I'll buy "Loren The Amazon Princess" right now! :)

jack_norton
Lemma-Class Veteran

#4 Post by jack_norton »

Thanks, glad you like it :)
computer games

Aashtarsrain
Regular
Projects: Speed Dater Evolution, The Magistrate

#5 Post by Aashtarsrain »

:D just bought it too. Wonderful art, great characters, fully customizable rpg gameplay and inventory, and everything I like in all your games : humor, lots of quests, epicness, character-building, witty dialogues... Congratulations for this awesome release !

:lol:
It's easier to empathize with YOUR Saren :wink:

jack_norton
Lemma-Class Veteran

#6 Post by jack_norton »

And seems that some people still find the outfits too hot. Many hate the theme song instead. I've never had a game with such opposite reactions! Hopefully there are more people who like it than those who hate it... :oops:
computer games

lunanight

#7 Post by lunanight »

I've been waiting to play this game! but now that is out, unfortunetly I dropped my laptop..and for some reason it now says not a genuine copy! and all files were lost :evil: though I can download the game to a different hard drive that isn't my computers for some reason when the arrow has a design and I try moving it arround it messes up the background image :( I haven't been able to play nor download any of my other games like planet stronghold or remember me how torturing. but once I get my laptop properly fixed I am buying it!! XD that is a promise!
"I might break or I might wither. But right now, in your arms, I bloom like a flower..."

jack_norton
Lemma-Class Veteran

#8 Post by jack_norton »

The behavior you describe (mouse pointer messing background image) could just mean you don't have openGL/DirectX drivers installed, try pressing shift+G in game and then choose DirectX renderer (you might need to update the drivers) and I think might work (of course I can understand if you prefer to have your laptop fixed instead).
computer games

SilverHyena
Veteran
Completed: Sacred Sand (BxB), Mira's Magical Mishap (GxG), Ben and the Devil, Cute Demon Crashers (GxB/G) (18+), Heirs and Graces (BxB), My Magical Divorce Bureau (AllxAll), Essence Hunt (BxB)
Deviantart: http://silverhyena.d
itch: https://silverhyena.

#9 Post by SilverHyena »

Bought it, played it, loved it! :mrgreen:
I just beat it today actually. I went through it as Saren and romanced Draco (and Amukiki thanks to the great power of the save file!). Now I must go through the game as Elenor! Mwahahahahahaha! I'll miss the bxb pairings though. *Shot*
Aaaaaanyway, you can bet I'll be buying the expansion when it comes out. :D
Thanks for making such awesome games! I always look forward to your projects!

jack_norton
Lemma-Class Veteran

#10 Post by jack_norton »

You're welcome! We should start working on the expansion next week :)
computer games

lunanight

#11 Post by lunanight »

XD it works I tried the demo and no problems at all! AH I am tempted to buy it now though if I do Ill have to sacrifice buying atelier meruru. I have no choice I will buy it right now, I am glad the arrow clicker doesnt mess the background on this game XD
"I might break or I might wither. But right now, in your arms, I bloom like a flower..."

nefferinthia
Regular

#12 Post by nefferinthia »

Played the demo and I really liked it! I felt like Elenor kind of got cheated out of the cool love interests though haha. Especially Draco, I think he's my favorite character so far. Now just to save some more money...

lunanight

#13 Post by lunanight »

Hate this game already.... once I reached the ending it made me cry!! Y.Y not healthy for my heart shows how sensitive I am. I love the art and music It's great!! the story line is great as well! so far I have played two paths. Draco's path is my favorite XD can't wait for the expansion XD

jack_norton
Lemma-Class Veteran

#14 Post by jack_norton »

Haha cool, I thought was the only one that cried for the ending :mrgreen:
computer games

Magicprincess20
Regular

#15 Post by Magicprincess20 »

Hello Jack_norton, When im playing the game, I get a error, Here is it,

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "plot/chapter1.rpy", line 596, in script call
File "game/script.rpy", line 2584, in script
File "game/script.rpy", line 2208, in python
NameError: name 'muvet' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Winter Wolves\Loren The Amazon Princess\renpy\execution.py", line 265, in run
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Winter Wolves\Loren The Amazon Princess\renpy\ast.py", line 396, in execute
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Winter Wolves\Loren The Amazon Princess\renpy\exports.py", line 701, in say
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Winter Wolves\Loren The Amazon Princess\renpy\character.py", line 770, in __call__
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Winter Wolves\Loren The Amazon Princess\renpy\character.py", line 664, in do_display
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Winter Wolves\Loren The Amazon Princess\renpy\character.py", line 471, in display_say
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Winter Wolves\Loren The Amazon Princess\renpy\ui.py", line 237, in interact
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Winter Wolves\Loren The Amazon Princess\renpy\display\core.py", line 1814, in interact
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Winter Wolves\Loren The Amazon Princess\renpy\display\core.py", line 555, in replace_transient
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Winter Wolves\Loren The Amazon Princess\renpy\display\core.py", line 825, in remove
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Winter Wolves\Loren The Amazon Princess\renpy\display\core.py", line 753, in hide_or_replace
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Winter Wolves\Loren The Amazon Princess\renpy\display\screen.py", line 178, in _hide
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Winter Wolves\Loren The Amazon Princess\renpy\display\screen.py", line 247, in update
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Winter Wolves\Loren The Amazon Princess\renpy\screenlang.py", line 1166, in __call__
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Winter Wolves\Loren The Amazon Princess\renpy\python.py", line 972, in py_exec_bytecode
File "game/script.rpy", line 2208, in <module>
NameError: name 'muvet' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.13.12.1728
Loren The Amazon Princess 1.0b