Heartful Chance

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Katty16
Regular

Re: Heartful Chance

#106 Post by Katty16 »

Why was it pulled out? D:
I played it when it first got out and I realy loved it ><
The art was really nice and I think it was a really cute otome game, hope people still are able to play it :/

Mayushima

#107 Post by Mayushima »

I didn't get the chance to play it, I really hope they will upload it again. TT

Donmai
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question, To The Girl With Sunflowers
Projects: Slumberland

#108 Post by Donmai »

Mayushima wrote:I didn't get the chance to play it, I really hope they will upload it again. TT
If you are on a Windows machine (and you believe in false positives) there is a working link here: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 93#p287193
Google Chrome insisted that it was malicious software, but I didn't take it seriously. At least my AV told me that the .exe file is clean. It's a beautiful game. I played it in one go from start to one of the endings, with a smile of pure enchantment on my face.
No, sorry! You must be mistaking me for someone else.
TOIRE NO HANAKO (A Story About Fear)

Mayushima

#109 Post by Mayushima »

Donmai wrote:If you are on a Windows machine (and you believe in false positives) there is a working link here: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 93#p287193
Google Chrome insisted that it was malicious software, but I didn't take it seriously. At least my AV told me that the .exe file is clean. It's a beautiful game. I played it in one go from start to one of the endings, with a smile of pure enchantment on my face.
Oh my god, my lord and savior! Thank you! I'm going to download it right away~ *-*