Heartful Chance

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Katty16
Regular

Re: Heartful Chance

#106 Post by Katty16 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:17 am

Why was it pulled out? D:
I played it when it first got out and I realy loved it ><
The art was really nice and I think it was a really cute otome game, hope people still are able to play it :/

Mayushima

#107 Post by Mayushima » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:36 pm

I didn't get the chance to play it, I really hope they will upload it again. TT

Donmai
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question
Projects: Slumberland

#108 Post by Donmai » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:18 pm

Mayushima wrote:I didn't get the chance to play it, I really hope they will upload it again. TT
If you are on a Windows machine (and you believe in false positives) there is a working link here: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 93#p287193
Google Chrome insisted that it was malicious software, but I didn't take it seriously. At least my AV told me that the .exe file is clean. It's a beautiful game. I played it in one go from start to one of the endings, with a smile of pure enchantment on my face.
No, sorry! You must be mistaking me for someone else.
TOIRE NO HANAKO (A Story About Fear)

Mayushima

#109 Post by Mayushima » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:06 pm

Donmai wrote:If you are on a Windows machine (and you believe in false positives) there is a working link here: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 93#p287193
Google Chrome insisted that it was malicious software, but I didn't take it seriously. At least my AV told me that the .exe file is clean. It's a beautiful game. I played it in one go from start to one of the endings, with a smile of pure enchantment on my face.
Oh my god, my lord and savior! Thank you! I'm going to download it right away~ *-*