Chii's Adventure!

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: 30 Kilowatt Hours Left, The Only One Girl { First Quarter }, An Encounter ~In The Rain~, A Piece of Sweetness, Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?!, Piece by Piece, +many more
Projects: Fateful Encounter, Operation: Magic Hero
Organization: Tofu Sheets Visual
Deviantart: kokoro-hane
itch: tofu-sheets-visual

Re: Chii's Adventure!

#16 Post by Kokoro Hane »

Just downloaded it and played and oh my gosh....

Catherine's voice. I just broke up laughing XD It was so weird to hear dude voices on girls, but it added to the hilarity.

The art added to the hilarity effect, 'cause I could tell it was done totally o purpose. It was very simple and made not much sense, but I really enjoyed it! Having voices was a plus, but I did notice a few mess ups in the recordings (like the last line on one ending, he laughed and was all like "what?")

Overall, it was a fun little game to play and I actually look forward to more if you ever plan to make one with voices~ I really liked that one path with
the stage bomb, and he thought it was a prop, and Catherine was all like "I think you might be stupid" XD. And Mr. Souleyman is hilarious, I LOVE his accent
PROJECTS:
Operation: Magic Hero [WiP]
Piece By Piece [COMPLETE][Spooktober VN '20]
RE/COUNT RE:VERSE [COMPLETE][RPG]
Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?! [COMPLETE][NaNoRenO2020+]
Crystal Captor: Memory Chronicle Finale [COMPLETE][RPG][#1 in So Bad It's Good jam '17]

But dear God, You're the only North Star I would follow this far
Owl City "Galaxies"

janrrah18
Regular
Projects: My Sweet Revenge,(I can't think of a good title...><)
Organization: Valonia

#17 Post by janrrah18 »

yay!!!!i think i want to try this vn as i read the feedbacks they all like it..:)
after i played it i'll give my feedback too..:D

Joshua1207
Regular
Projects: composed for: Sweetest Monster, AIdol, Syrup and the Ultimate Sweet
Organization: Mock Off
Soundcloud: Joshua1207

#18 Post by Joshua1207 »

Kokoro Hane wrote:Just downloaded it and played and oh my gosh....

Catherine's voice. I just broke up laughing XD It was so weird to hear dude voices on girls, but it added to the hilarity.

The art added to the hilarity effect, 'cause I could tell it was done totally o purpose. It was very simple and made not much sense, but I really enjoyed it! Having voices was a plus, but I did notice a few mess ups in the recordings (like the last line on one ending, he laughed and was all like "what?")
Nah, I kept that part in at the end because I thought it added to the overall comedic feel of the game. Really happy you liked it though :)
https://soundcloud.com/joshua1207
My newest hits^

Contact me if you need a composer!

TAH
Projects: The Hellish Senses

#19 Post by TAH »

Hahaha! This made my morning! You said this was for a project? lolz, did your teacher make a comment about it? XD
I loved the teacher's voice the best. Especially the beginning with the *random gibberish* in between his little introduction. And Catherine was a riot. Whoever did the voicing does a pretty good narrator though :) I loved the endings as well.
good game though. If you two are going to make another game over the summer I'd love to play it :)

janrrah18
Regular
Projects: My Sweet Revenge,(I can't think of a good title...><)
Organization: Valonia

#20 Post by janrrah18 »

wwwwwhahahahahahahaha!!!!!It's reallllyyyy fuuunnnyyy can't stop laughing everytime i here the voice of the teacher... :lol:

Joshua1207
Regular
Projects: composed for: Sweetest Monster, AIdol, Syrup and the Ultimate Sweet
Organization: Mock Off
Soundcloud: Joshua1207

#21 Post by Joshua1207 »

https://soundcloud.com/joshua1207
My newest hits^

Contact me if you need a composer!