Synchronicity (GxB, Otome)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Nomae
Regular
Completed: Synchronicity
Projects: Serenity~The Path To Peace, Timeskip

Re: Synchronicity (GxB, Otome)

#16 Post by Nomae »

10kNing wrote:I like how simple it is to tell shortly into the game which guy corresponds with which stat and Sayuri's sprite is so well-drawn~! The normal endings were so touching~
I found a tiny glitch (?), though: For kicks I decided "hey let's concentrate entirely on Koby and then decide to confess to Adrian trololololo" and got Koby's good end even though Sayuri didn't ask him to come to the park and then tried the same thing concentrating entirely on Ren and then going for Koby but that just got Koby's normal ( ;u; ) end... Was there a typo?
Oh! There must be a glitch then :/
when I was testing the game if you did that you would get the normal ending of the guy you confessed too!
But I will try and fix it then!
Thanks for letting me know :)
Check out my Deviantart and Tumblr
Completed Games:
Synchronicity(GxB)
Ongoing Games:
Serenity~The Path To Peace (GxB)
Timeskip(GxB)

Connie
Regular

#17 Post by Connie »

Amazing game! I couldn't get Adrian's good ending though. I would have to say Koby's ending was my favorite! I really enjoyed each and every ending. I'm looking forward towards your future projects!
I love food.

JustALittleSin
Regular
Projects: Unit & Jetser Forever
Organization: Visualnovels.nl

#18 Post by JustALittleSin »

Made a post about it on my website: http://www.visualnovels.nl/nieuws/otome ... hronicity/

(Not sure if I should mention this for every game I write about, as it could be considered spam... Hm... Maybe I should start a topic about this)
Visualnovels.nl - We write (about) visual novels. In Dutch.
Dutch translations:
Visualnovels.nl Devblog - As above, but more relevant for non-Dutchies
Marijuana - De Waarheid / Witch Spell / Heartful Chance
Locked-In / Moonlight Walks [WIP]
The Knife Of The Traitor [WIP]

Nomae
Regular

#19 Post by Nomae »

Connie wrote:Amazing game! I couldn't get Adrian's good ending though. I would have to say Koby's ending was my favorite! I really enjoyed each and every ending. I'm looking forward towards your future projects!
Thank you
I'm glad you like it :)

Oh thanks for letting me know
Hmm I'll try and fix it again

Thanks I'm already working on my next game :)
Completed Games:
Synchronicity(GxB)
Ongoing Games:
Timeskip(GxB)

Princess Akina
Regular

#20 Post by Princess Akina »

Tried your game. It was very cute~ ^^
Congratulations on completing your first game! I'm still planning my first one otl
Got Koby's ending, since...well, he is the type of guy I go for first.
I'm looking forward to all your future games ^^

Oh yes. One question about the music you used. Isn't it...well, copyrighted? I know, K-POP is so addictive so have and stuff and this is a great game too.
My DA Account: http://xprincess-akina.deviantart.com It is very, very outdated and on hiatus, so don't expect much from there.
My Blog: http://xsakurahime.wordpress.com Somewhat on hiatus, because I'm super busy at the moment.

Nomae
Regular

#21 Post by Nomae »

Princess Akina wrote:Tried your game. It was very cute~ ^^
Congratulations on completing your first game! I'm still planning my first one otl
Got Koby's ending, since...well, he is the type of guy I go for first.
I'm looking forward to all your future games ^^

Oh yes. One question about the music you used. Isn't it...well, copyrighted? I know, K-POP is so addictive so have and stuff and this is a great game too.

Thank you! :)
Yeah I was wasn't sure if I was able to use it but they aren't the official instrumentals they were created/edited by people but I won't be using them next time
Completed Games:
Synchronicity(GxB)
Ongoing Games:
Timeskip(GxB)

greenheartnellie
Regular

#22 Post by greenheartnellie »

:O omg UKISS's 0330 as the music on the menu!! :D *gonna play now*

EDIT: Yay! It's good and easy to play. I set my eyes on Ren immediately and it's not hard to get his to path and I got the Good Ending :) Though I think you need to put in some punctuation marks on some sentences because it would make a difference on how the reader would read it or understand it like
when Sayuri gave Mariko the gift, Sayuri started off with "Mariko here..." so it should be "Mariko, here" to make it sound less like an introduction or something.
:) same goes for a few sentences. Then so far I found two spelling errors: quiet was spelled as 'quite' and definitely was written as 'definantly' twice and 'defiantly' on the other. On your art, (I am not an artsy person because I honestly don't know how to draw :lol: so I like it) aaannnd the story is quite good :) I have yet to play again to finish the other paths.
Can sorta write but CAN'T art so I am just here for the otomes! Ahihihi <3

tiya_nofurita
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: ALLBLACK Phase 1, Heart's Blight, Last Rx., EDDA Cafe, Kohana, Half Moon
Projects: ALLBLACK Phase 2
Organization: VN Project Indonesia
Deviantart: SECONDARY-TARGET
itch: NSAID
Discord: 3,4-Methylendioxymethamphetamine#4886

#23 Post by tiya_nofurita »

Another otome game XD
Will download it and throw some comments once I done !
Webtoon

"For what reason I live?"

---
Completed project:

"What will you see when you are dead?"

MY VISUAL NOVEL

Noctelle
Regular
Projects: ⋆The Abyss: (otome GxG/GxB) ⋆
Tumblr: noctelle
Deviantart: noctelle

#24 Post by Noctelle »

Love the game. :) though sadly I can't seem to get Adrian's good ending even if I pick the right choices. :<

Navian101

#25 Post by Navian101 »

I've played this game and I really enjoyed it... I tried Ren first and I ended up getting his normal ending which I thought was rather bitter-sweet... but I really enjoyed this game... If this is your first one, then I can't wait for the second! Good job! :D

lilyrose
Regular

#26 Post by lilyrose »

just finished getting all the endings and i must say it was really good :3 i really enjoyed playing it on top of that its your first game O.o it was amazing :) keep up the good work :)
~ You know I used to be able to leap tall buildings using a jetpack? Then I got shot in the leg with an arrow T.T ~

Nomae
Regular

#27 Post by Nomae »

Thank you for the feedback everyone!
I promise to work more on my new game and proof read a lot more
I'll actually get people to test it instead of just me doing all the testing
Completed Games:
Synchronicity(GxB)
Ongoing Games:
Timeskip(GxB)

Smoothie-Kisses

#28 Post by Smoothie-Kisses »

I literally squealed when jyj came on (I love them!)
haha, your game was really cute, i liked how you included stat raising, and how the character had a backgroud (because most vn i play starts with a random character who's only interest in life is finding romance (BORING!)
So overall your game was great,, i really hope you still continue doing vn :o

Heartseraph

#29 Post by Heartseraph »

Uhm.. Hi, this is my first time posting here (actually came to this website multiple times as an an anonymous user).
While playing the game, I encountered a bug while trying to get Adrian's good end (even when following the walkthrough). I also found that a lot of people are having trouble getting this ending too. Um.. so I opened the game with renpy coughwithmylimitedknowledgeonrenpycough and located the bug.
Also, I've only played and tested the windows version though..

Um.. the code will show spoilers on the corresponding points for the specific characters, so I uploaded the screenshot of it into photobucket.
http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t50 ... c865e1.jpg

Um.. if you want to, with your permission, I can upload the edited script.rpy which fixes this bug.

Nomae
Regular

#30 Post by Nomae »

Smoothie-Kisses wrote:I literally squealed when jyj came on (I love them!)
haha, your game was really cute, i liked how you included stat raising, and how the character had a backgroud (because most vn i play starts with a random character who's only interest in life is finding romance (BORING!)
So overall your game was great,, i really hope you still continue doing vn :o
Thank you for the nice feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the game :) Ah yes I'm currently working on one at the moment hopefully I'll finish it :P
Heartseraph wrote:Uhm.. Hi, this is my first time posting here (actually came to this website multiple times as an an anonymous user).
While playing the game, I encountered a bug while trying to get Adrian's good end (even when following the walkthrough). I also found that a lot of people are having trouble getting this ending too. Um.. so I opened the game with renpy coughwithmylimitedknowledgeonrenpycough and located the bug.
Also, I've only played and tested the windows version though..

Um.. the code will show spoilers on the corresponding points for the specific characters, so I uploaded the screenshot of it into photobucket.
http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t50 ... c865e1.jpg

Um.. if you want to, with your permission, I can upload the edited script.rpy which fixes this bug.
Ahh after how many months I finally uploaded the game again and there should be no problems with getting Adrian's good ending now :)) But if there are any problems please let me know :)) download links have been updated :)
Completed Games:
Synchronicity(GxB)
Ongoing Games:
Timeskip(GxB)