ATASHINORIRI [Slice of Life][BxG/BxB][Worst VN Ever]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Halca
Regular

ATASHINORIRI [Slice of Life][BxG/BxB][Worst VN Ever]

#1 Post by Halca »

WELCOME TO NEKO ACADEMY WHERE NEKO-CHANS AND HUMANS GET ALONG AND LEARN MAGIC TOGETHER!!! PLAY AS KENTO-KUN AND FIND TRUE LOVE IN THIS HEART-POUNDING ADVENTURE GAME!!!

8 DIFFERENT KAWAII ENDINGS, LOOK REALLY HARD AND WITH PATIENCE, YOU CAN FIND YOUR TRUE LOVE!

7 DIFFERENT KAWAII CG EVENTS IN GLORIOUS .JPG FORMAT!!!

FULLY VOICE ACTED BY THE MOST KAWAII VOICE ACTORS!!!!

KAWAII ANIME MUSIC!!!

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?? PLAY ATASHINORIRI TODAY!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?m6oi9lbdalg69ww

warning. ATASHINORIRI is not for the faint of heart.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA

Victoria Jennings
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: ATASHINORIRI [Slice of Life][BxG/BxB][Worst VN Ever]

#2 Post by Victoria Jennings »

So tempted. So very tempted.

I may have to try this out later.

Ashurei

#3 Post by Ashurei »

Guys. I aishiteru you forever.
That was like, the most kawaii game I have ever played. EVER.
I liked the part where Kento-kun went home.
Seriously though, my friend and I had so much fun playing the game and I think our diaphragms are still recovering from all the lols. Thank you so much for creating this beautiful, beautiful game that made our brains melt from all the beautifulness. Totally digging Kento-kun's and Desu-sensei's voices. I would pay a million yen dollars for their albums. Best route was undoubtedly errorcode:185. errorcode:185 is the most kawaii of them all. I'm writing Kento-kun x errorcode:185 fanfiction like RIGHT NOW. However, I aishiteru you a little less for crashing the game on Desu-sensei's route. I don't even know if that was intentional but I will assume it was because that's actually Desu-sensei's scret neko-chan power, isn't it? ISN'T IT?

P.S. WHAT IS OUR KAWAII MAGICAL POWER???????
P.P.S. PLEASE YAOI WITH ME.

MaiMai
Yandere
Completed: [Phase Shift]
Projects: [ None ]
Organization: Paper Stars
Tumblr: maiscribbles
Deviantart: maiscribble

#4 Post by MaiMai »

It's just like my animes.
Image COMMISSIONS AVAILABLE (check Tumblr sidebar)

Halca
Regular

#5 Post by Halca »

Ashurei wrote:Guys. I aishiteru you forever.
That was like, the most kawaii game I have ever played. EVER.
I liked the part where Kento-kun went home.
Seriously though, my friend and I had so much fun playing the game and I think our diaphragms are still recovering from all the lols. Thank you so much for creating this beautiful, beautiful game that made our brains melt from all the beautifulness. Totally digging Kento-kun's and Desu-sensei's voices. I would pay a million yen dollars for their albums. Best route was undoubtedly errorcode:185. errorcode:185 is the most kawaii of them all. I'm writing Kento-kun x errorcode:185 fanfiction like RIGHT NOW. However, I aishiteru you a little less for crashing the game on Desu-sensei's route. I don't even know if that was intentional but I will assume it was because that's actually Desu-sensei's scret neko-chan power, isn't it? ISN'T IT?

P.S. WHAT IS OUR KAWAII MAGICAL POWER???????
P.P.S. PLEASE YAOI WITH ME.
Thank you very much, I had a great time making this game, glad you like it. Did you wait for a long time in when you got to errorcode:185? If you're patient, you'll get to see something quite shocking! And actually, Desu-sensei's route failing was initially just a bug but I decided to leave it in because it was too perfect.

Ashurei

#6 Post by Ashurei »

Halca wrote:
Thank you very much, I had a great time making this game, glad you like it. Did you wait for a long time in when you got to errorcode:185? If you're patient, you'll get to see something quite shocking! And actually, Desu-sensei's route failing was initially just a bug but I decided to leave it in because it was too perfect.
Oh, I didn't but after seeing it... I... I'm terrified. Bravo, that was a whole new level of messed up! The end with the music gave me a huge shock the first time and I was glad I wasn't playing it at night with my headphones on, ahaha. Er, I mean, HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA. It... it was heart-pounding, all right.

Halca
Regular

#7 Post by Halca »

Ashurei wrote:
Halca wrote:
Oh, I didn't but after seeing it... I... I'm terrified. Bravo, that was a whole new level of messed up! The end with the music gave me a huge shock the first time and I was glad I wasn't playing it at night with my headphones on, ahaha. Er, I mean, HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA. It... it was heart-pounding, all right.
Success! Glad you got a shock from it HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Victoria Jennings
Miko-Class Veteran

#8 Post by Victoria Jennings »

...That was pretty much one of the most horrifying games I have ever played. I will probably have nightmares now. ; - ;
mfw decapitated imoto + tomodachi DJLFDS:FJ:SDLJFDSJFDLSFJKDS
Also, how would you feel about someone making a potential gritty reboot in the future? This game gives me ideas. 0: *shot dead*

Halca
Regular

#9 Post by Halca »

Victoria Jennings wrote:...That was pretty much one of the most horrifying games I have ever played. I will probably have nightmares now. ; - ;
mfw decapitated imoto + tomodachi DJLFDS:FJ:SDLJFDSJFDLSFJKDS
Also, how would you feel about someone making a potential gritty reboot in the future? This game gives me ideas. 0: *shot dead*
Thank you, this game is actually a companion piece for a visual novel I'm working on right now that will explain some of what really happened in ATASHINORIRI. But if someone were to make a spin-off of this game, I would be tickled pink c:

Victoria Jennings
Miko-Class Veteran

#10 Post by Victoria Jennings »

Halca wrote:Thank you, this game is actually a companion piece for a visual novel I'm working on right now that will explain some of what really happened in ATASHINORIRI. But if someone were to make a spin-off of this game, I would be tickled pink c:
Wait, seriously?! omfg, must play. ; 0 ;

Do you have an Ideas/WIP thread for it?

FatUnicornGames
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Club Shuffle

#11 Post by FatUnicornGames »

Working on downloading now! Looks like it could be fun, especially since Miss Victoria puts her seal of approval on it. :D
Developer Blog for Club Shuffle - Follow and Share?
-Also! You can call me Crystal if you want.-

Halca
Regular

#12 Post by Halca »

Victoria Jennings wrote:
Halca wrote:Thank you, this game is actually a companion piece for a visual novel I'm working on right now that will explain some of what really happened in ATASHINORIRI. But if someone were to make a spin-off of this game, I would be tickled pink c:
Wait, seriously?! omfg, must play. ; 0 ;

Do you have an Ideas/WIP thread for it?
I hope to have a WIP thread hopefully running before the end of next week, although it's a bit hard to talk about this project without any spoilers arising ^^;

buttdumpling
Regular
Projects: Dämmerung

#13 Post by buttdumpling »

desu-sensei has to be the most fantastic name for a character that I have ever heard.

50/10 needs a gritty reboot prequel though

Virelai
Regular

#14 Post by Virelai »

Mother of god. This is NOT the worst VN ever...AT ALL. I was laughing so hard last night with my cousin at this game. It was SO. HILARIOUSLY. FUNNY. GOD FML. I can't stop laughing still whenever I think of it xD
So really, you have excellent humour. That's what I really loved the most. Plus, it was really adorable.
AND HWAT? YOU SAY A SPIN-OFF VN WHHHHAAAT? xD Sorry for all the capitals, but this is was very splendid.

But seriously, my throat was hurting so badly the day after. So I really couldn't go do that speech in San Francisco on Chinese New Years. (THANK YOU MY FRIEND! I LOVE YOU. AMEN. ALLELUIA.) My throat still hurts when I cough. You also almost made me laugh my guts out. It was a very traumatic experience. But one I will do over time again and again. ;]

Keep on writing! You're doing well♥ I'm looking forward to your future works. Have a nice dayy c;
~Christine

Kato
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Memories of Summer Winds
Organization: Blue Sphere Group

#15 Post by Kato »

After reading the responses (minus the spoilers) how the hell am I NOT supposed to play this now XD Downloading! :p

Edit: Words... Words cannot describe the joy I went through whilst playing this game... Shmooblygong? That's not it but it's close...
Image Image
Kato, Producer & Programmer for Blue Sphere Group. Current Projects: Memories of Summer Winds