Pygmalion

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
firelink

Re: Pygmalion

#46 Post by firelink »

this game is the first I played on renpy , and I can say , it s really a good game , I like it very much , the story is very well designed (maybe except that need one other choice in end that is really a drama ) ,

Story : 10 / 10

Music : 9/10

Drawing : 6/10

Thank you for this game , I like it very very much , it s the best one I played .

Mr. E
Regular

#47 Post by Mr. E »

Woah... There are still people that play this game? :shock:
Thanks for the kind comments, everyone. Yes, I know that my artwork was far, far from being good and I'm not offended by people pointing it out. Thanks for dropping a critique Kura, azureXtwilight and firelink.
*pretends not to feel happy* :D

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#48 Post by azureXtwilight »

Mr. E wrote:Woah... There are still people that play this game? :shock:
Thanks for the kind comments, everyone. Yes, I know that my artwork was far, far from being good and I'm not offended by people pointing it out. Thanks for dropping a critique Kura, azureXtwilight and firelink.
*pretends not to feel happy* :D
Awwwww....... :|
Are you sad? (gives cookies)
There, there. You should be better.
Not everyone is a good artist. Me myself is far from good.
Gambatteyo! :lol:

Spiralbunny
Regular

#49 Post by Spiralbunny »

After playing Next Station, I had to see what other stuff you made, Mr. E... and Pygmalion is also really cool! You seem to always have great ideas :D

Tsundere Lightning
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: And plenty of them!

#50 Post by Tsundere Lightning »

Wow...

Just...

Wow.

Thank you for writing such a wonderful game.
I know there are no bad endings, but I thought that the Nemesis ending was spectaculary cruel... If only because it takes away her identity *again.*
She's sun and rain: She's fire and ice. A little crazy, but it's nice.
Bliss Stage: Love is your weapon! A sci-fi visual novel about child soldiers coming of age. Kickstarter prerelease here. WIP thread here. Original tabletop game by Ben Lehman here. Tumblr here.

Mr. E
Regular

#51 Post by Mr. E »

azureXtwilight- Thanks for the cookies ( a late thank you, but that's me, I'm afraid ) I'm afraid I don't have much chance to improve my art, since I'm way way too busy right now, but thanks for the encouragement. Ganbarou! :D

Spiralbunny- Thanks for the encouragement, yet again. It's my first game, but it's the one I'm most proud of, even if it has the suckiest graphics. :P

Tsundere Lightning- And thank you for playing my game and commenting. :wink:
The point of the last choice was giving a tough dillema to the player, so what you mention was intentional. I also tried to imply that their relationship is a bit rockier in the Nemesis ending, since their personalities don't agree that well now... Althouhg I didn't have the guts to do an outright bad ending. I liked the characters too much... :P

Andrew

#52 Post by Andrew »

:shock: It's... It's... Ingenious.... Extremely epic at the scene with Hubris and Nemesis. In fact, the only place where it could possibly be made better is in the art department.

Total Score: 9.95/10.