Terminal Love (v1.2) [Flash VN] [Aromantic]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
MoPark
Regular
Projects: Kangaroo, Terminal Love

Re: Terminal Love (v1.2) [Flash VN] [Aromantic]

#31 Post by MoPark »

It's fun to see how people go about trying to figure that particular thing out. I won't flat out say koolyaid is wrong, but it's not quite the necessary path to take to get those endings! That is to say, there's a lot more to it than that.

Spoilers on game stuff:
To save Jasmine Sai, you need to do the following:
(1) Select "lonely" during the pre-interest Distraction AI chat.
(2) You must view the Chancellor for Channel thread on suicide as well as the Terminal Talkbox post on it.
(3) You must view the Terminal Talkbox post revealing Jasmine's Your Spot account.
(4) You must view Jasmine's Your Spot.
(5) You must view Jasmine's updated Your Spot as well as her post on C++ in Motherboard District.
(6) You must successfully navigate Personal Messenger (always choose the last option)
(7) To end the game, you must view her post on Chanceller for Channel. Other posts are optional, but are fun to view too!
Doing that, depending on your other actions, will net you endings 1, 2, or 3.
Speaking of which, has anybody gotten all 8 endings yet?

spooky

#32 Post by spooky »

Wow, how have I only just discovered this?! I've only gotten endings 5, 3 + 8 so far, but I'm really enjoying it! It's definitely a breath of fresh air from most things I've played. ^_^

RVNSN
Regular
Projects: Lust & Piracy
itch: rvnsn

#33 Post by RVNSN »

Is this game still around? I'm trying to find ways to add something like an iTunes visualizer to my game for playing songs from the game's soundtrack in a lounge scene, where there's a television and you can select the song(s) to play, having different visualizer options would be nice also.