Summer Found Me [GxB][Slice of life]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
PsychoticallyAngelic

Re: Summer Found Me [GxB][Slice of life]

#151 Post by PsychoticallyAngelic »

I can't download it from Mediafire; the captcha page keeps refreshing every time I press the authorize download button. :'( could you upload it to another site like sendspace or 4shared please?

BeforeThePrologue

#152 Post by BeforeThePrologue »

Every time I play this game I laugh a little bit harder and love Devlin a little bit more.

Junesong
Regular

#153 Post by Junesong »

BeforeThePrologue wrote:Every time I play this game I laugh a little bit harder and love Devlin a little bit more.

Oh I know, Devlin's the cutest isn't he! ^_^

Jisei Al

#154 Post by Jisei Al »

Hello n_n. I apologise about this late review since I've been playing Ur vn for a long while now yet I only had the courage to come and leave a reply. The VN is seriously awsome n_n. The story, the characters, even the hilarious sense of humour that's used. I wish to stumble upon even similar VNs in the future. Thumbs up ^^ !

Artemisia

#155 Post by Artemisia »

Played it a couple of months ago, and it's really good! :) Devlin seems like a secretly-super-obedient-person, who would LOVE my dominatrix, kinky self. (Which is great!) :twisted: And I LOVE to whip little jerks! :twisted: Aw, okay; I'd actually feel sorry for him. :)

LOL. Anyway, thank you so much for this lovely game. :)

CRMson Angel
Regular
Projects: Dark Heart (GxB) 1

#156 Post by CRMson Angel »

Can I be read dirty fanfiction anyway? Lol just kidding. Downloading now. I'll tell ya what I think later but I bet it'll be great. :3
maybe tomorrow will the day I awaken to the dark in a room full of light. Chy's Beloved Abyss.
.... (^ also name of my dueling deck x.x I'm such a nerd)

riri_near

#157 Post by riri_near »

Oh Hi! this game really has hooked me! :D I love your humor, my parents thought I was having a mental deviation for laughing so hard when I was playing this X) I reaaallllyyyy love Devlin! I do!
I know that bad-boy-type-guy in many books I've read always has 'shady/gloomy' past or background, but Devlin is different! He's thoughtful and witty, even though he fooled Iris countless time. His bickering with Iris was funny too. The scene when he tried to deal with the bartender who sold the alcohol for his father was the very moment I fall in love with him. He was very thoughtful for his father's well-being.
Um well, I only have finished his two routes so far (Best ending on first run, yey! :D) I can't say anything for Alden and Seth, 'cause I haven't played their route yet. I'm planning to play it tonight though :O
Thank you, your game was interesting!

Bouki
Regular

#158 Post by Bouki »

I think this was the first VN I've played, so it will always have a special place in my heart. A couple days ago, I was feeling kind of down and started to play this again, just for the giggles and that sweet ''Awwwww...'' moments caused by either Devlin or Seth (sorry, alden). Even though I'm not that fond of Alden, he is cute too. I mean, EVERY character in this game is loveable and well-written. Even Iris' mom. My only complaint is some of the CG's. I think Alden had the best ones, and Seth's first one was incredibly adorable too, but Devlin's seemed... I dunno, less polished? Not-that-impressive? Something like that. I've played this a million times and still laugh like a maniac every time. I wish the creator of this game were my friend in real life, because her sense of humor is just pure gold. But I think she stopped making games? She hasn't updated for quite some time now. Sigh, and I was so excited for her new game :(

Larite

#159 Post by Larite »

This game is wonderful, I love it. All characters are so cute and funny :) I like Seth's route the most, he is very good and real guy, nice friend and i really like all this "friends-more than friends" relationships.
I'm fully agree with Bouki, every character in game just marvellous and very well-written (expect Devlin maybe, i don't like that sort of guys, sorry), your sense of humor is perfect. I really hope to see more your games from in a future.

Googaboga
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: https://gbpatch.itch.io/
Projects: Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Organization: GB Patch Games
Tumblr: gb-patch
itch: gbpatch

#160 Post by Googaboga »

I played this game before I joined the forum so I didn't give any feedback. But I want to say now that I remember having a very fun time with the game. I really enjoyed all the characters and I liked all the variety in the endings. Thank you very much for making such a fun game.
In-Progress:
Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Released:
A Foretold Affair, My Magical Divorce Bureau, XOXO Droplets, Lake of Voices

ghnfangurl

#161 Post by ghnfangurl »

It's my first VN I've ever played by the way! I reeeeaaaalllly love it!
Especially Devlin!!! He's quite my ideal type(?) You know what, I play it again and again, and repeat some happy endings with Devlin continuously. But I like Seth and Alden too!

IchigoRice
Projects: Purple Blossoms

#162 Post by IchigoRice »

I just finished this with all routes. And Devlin is my absolute favorite. His character is so defined. He's the bad boy till the end.