Dandelion - Wishes Brought to You [otome][english ver]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
distorsion
Regular
Projects: Proofreader for: Alice Hunt, Dragon Souls, Dragon's Blood, NACIRA, Saundersi: Level7

Re: Dandelion - Wishes Brought to You [otome][english ver]

#61 Post by distorsion »

Warning to those of you that buy this game: you might not be able to play it. I bought it for my brand new mac, (I got the mac version obviously) but was unable to even open the game properly. After going through a rather roundabout way of contacting tech support (they require you to use a certain method) and explaining the situation, they told me a good number of people are unable to play the game because their servers are all in South Korea. You can of course get your money back, but be aware you might be in for a big disappointment.
Thank you for all your kindness!
Will proofread (grammar/typos) for hugs!

Aseret
Regular

#62 Post by Aseret »

distorsion wrote:Warning to those of you that buy this game: you might not be able to play it. I bought it for my brand new mac, (I got the mac version obviously) but was unable to even open the game properly. After going through a rather roundabout way of contacting tech support (they require you to use a certain method) and explaining the situation, they told me a good number of people are unable to play the game because their servers are all in South Korea. You can of course get your money back, but be aware you might be in for a big disappointment.
I think it's rare for it to not work, as most people I've seen had it work for them totally fine. I'm from Canada and the game works without a problem at all. It's really too bad that it didn't work for you and did you try multiple methods to try and fix it? Perhaps restarting your computer? Uninstalling and then reinstalling the game? Updating your divx/graphic drivers? Did the demo work for you? However, on the rare chance it doesn't work, you'll get your money back, so that's always good then ^^ But still, this game's seriously phenomenal and I highly recommend it so I hope this doesn't deter anyone! Besides, you can always try out the demo and see if it works on your computer. It's an incredibly amazing game :)

Oh and Cheritz recently released Nameless too! It's another really fantastic game by them and I recommend checking it out as well ^^

Googaboga
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: https://gbpatch.itch.io/
Projects: Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Organization: GB Patch Games
Tumblr: gb-patch
itch: gbpatch

#63 Post by Googaboga »

Sorry about that distorsion. I hope you have a chance to play it sometime :[.

I finished Dandelion awhile back and I liked it a lot. However it was just yesterday that I finally listened to the Christmas Drama CD I got ages ago. It was a serious downer but now I'm really in the mood to play Dandelion again X3.
In-Progress:
Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Released:
A Foretold Affair, My Magical Divorce Bureau, XOXO Droplets, Lake of Voices