Dandelion - Wishes Brought to You [otome][english ver]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
TurtleFace

Re: Dandelion - Wishes Brought to You [otome][english ver]

#16 Post by TurtleFace »

Haha this reminds me so much of my favorite anime Fruit Basket! This seems like a wonderful game but no money and I don't want to try the demo because it will make me want it more! :D Might buy it after Christmas! But this is a really good idea for a game so I might just force myself to download the demo!

Arythin
Projects: Call-ony, A.C.E.

#17 Post by Arythin »

Hey. So I downloaded the Demo version and installed it and all, but when I go to try it out, I get not even five slides in and it seizes up on me. Right after the screen that talks about 'I experienced something magical' (of to that effect anyways) It goes black and the sound effect begins to repeat on me and the game wont continue. I've tried re-downloading and such, but the same thing happens. I know it's not the version either, because I checked and I have the right one: windows. If there is something I might be doing wrong or a way I could fix this, please let me know! I'm very interested in this game and would like to try it before I decide whether or not to purchase it. Thanks!

Code Monkey
Regular
Projects: Dandelion
Organization: Cheritz

#18 Post by Code Monkey »

Arythin wrote:Hey. So I downloaded the Demo version and installed it and all, but when I go to try it out, I get not even five slides in and it seizes up on me. Right after the screen that talks about 'I experienced something magical' (of to that effect anyways) It goes black and the sound effect begins to repeat on me and the game wont continue. I've tried re-downloading and such, but the same thing happens. I know it's not the version either, because I checked and I have the right one: windows. If there is something I might be doing wrong or a way I could fix this, please let me know! I'm very interested in this game and would like to try it before I decide whether or not to purchase it. Thanks!

Sounds like your computer is having troubles running the opening movie. Refer to the 7th FAQ entry for an answer to your problem: https://dl.cheritz.com/en/support

mklinsao

#19 Post by mklinsao »

Oh my gosh, I'm dying here. Trying to figure out how/when I can get this game. It looks incredible. <3

inhalance
Regular
Projects: Seasonal Melody ♬

#20 Post by inhalance »

I played the demo, and I got full relationship points with Jisoo at 50/50. The game showed a CG of him, and it appeared to be loading something before it displayed an error message and returned to the main menu. This was the 2nd time I played the demo, just because I was bored. The 1st time I played it, I didn't really know what I was doing and I didn't get full relationship points with anyone. The demo ended right at Heechul's confession. I'm just curious, is there a certain spot where the demo is supposed to stop or is it all just random?
Offering proofreading help and writing assets.

Current WIP:

Arythin
Projects: Call-ony, A.C.E.

#21 Post by Arythin »

Code Monkey wrote:Sounds like your computer is having troubles running the opening movie. Refer to the 7th FAQ entry for an answer to your problem: https://dl.cheritz.com/en/support
Alright, thank you very much!

aya001
Regular

#22 Post by aya001 »

I love the game, just the other day finished Jisoo path (right now with Jiwoo) but I went to Extras and I have CG and Memories left that I didn't discovered, also in the "Others" Category I have a few left too (to call it something, is the one not from the boys). Will you release a Walkthrough in the future?????

Benazir
Regular

#23 Post by Benazir »

I played Jihae's path and got the good ending. I really love this game!
:)
Last edited by Benazir on Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CuppieKeyk
Regular
Projects: Apple Kiss [Will create a thread soon]
Organization: Myself XD

#24 Post by CuppieKeyk »

Aww.. Why can't I download demo anymore ? xD
My Other Projects :

My Daisy

The Rose Princess

Benazir
Regular

#25 Post by Benazir »

Today, every time I try to start this game I get message:"Unable to connect to server, please check your network connection". But my internet connection is working fine!

Taosym
Veteran
Projects: http://lupiesoft.com/
Organization: Lupiesoft

#26 Post by Taosym »

I'm not typically a fan of Otoge's but I have to say the OP to your game was quite amazing. Good job on it.

M.T.D.G.
Regular
Completed: -SacrifiXi (BxB)-Beta-Love (BxB)-Ivan Berk Dress Up Game-Kiss the Cock (BxG)
Projects: -Death on Holiday (BxG)
Tumblr: mtdg
Deviantart: M-T-D-G
itch: mtdg

#27 Post by M.T.D.G. »

Looks like mediafire won't let me download the demo for some reason...
but I think I'm totally buying this game soon anyway *-* Normally I never buy games like this -expecially in digital delivery-, but this one looks so great! I must play it! It's so professional <3<3<3 Kyaaaaaaa! <3 *fangirlism*
mtdg.tumblr.com (nsfw)

ImageImageImageImageImage

Benazir
Regular

#28 Post by Benazir »

Today I get something different: "Server currently unavailable, please try again or contact help@cheritz.com"
But still I can't play the "Dandelion".

Anna
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Binary Soul, Days of the Divine, Nanolife, Firefly
Projects: current: Path of Dreamers
Organization: Circle Pegasi

#29 Post by Anna »

Benazir wrote:Today I get something different: "Server currently unavailable, please try again or contact help@cheritz.com"
But still I can't play the "Dandelion".
Then you'd better send them an e-mail like the message says, from the looks of it they don't visit this topic too frequently.

Benazir
Regular

#30 Post by Benazir »

Anna, yesterday I mailed, they didn't answer.