Yandere in 100 Words (creepy romantic short stories)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Chibichann
Regular

Re: Yandere in 100 Words (creepy romantic short stories)

#16 Post by Chibichann »

pardon the download link to windows say that as the following below

File Unavailable for Transfer
Distribution of this file has been disabled because of a possible violation of our Terms of Service. If you would like to dispute this, please contact the claimant below.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

D'd'D
Regular
Completed: Memories
Projects: WoUC, Itsuki

#17 Post by D'd'D »

I love your game. I hope you'd make more in the future :D
And yeah, I agree with increasing the length of the stories.
I have high hopes for you to turn this world to a better yandere world~
My world lies inside of me.
There's a world inside of you, too.

trish_vc
Regular
Projects: SC; Lost Memories (on hold)
Deviantart: ash-chiori

#18 Post by trish_vc »

different kinds of Yandere!! heheh
way to go! :D
http://www.facebook.com/aeisha.valenzuelacorporal
Image I'm an Unappreciated- ARTIST, WRITER, EDITOR, DEBATER.. You can ask me to Proofread, Draw, and whatever.*

khfan12
Regular
Completed: Clarity, a MH KN
Projects: "With You", Truculence

#19 Post by khfan12 »

I got the same note that Chibichann did;

Distribution of this file has been disabled because of a possible violation of our Terms of Service. If you would like to dispute this, please contact the claimant below.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.
Any alternate links?
Image <<My DeviantArt

Kinetic/Visual Novels:
Complete:
Clarity - MH KN- Solo Project
Projects:
With You (working title) - Lead Writer/Concept/ETC
Truculence- Concept Artist, Proofreader

ShippoK
Veteran
Projects: Eyes of Gold (In-Progress)
Organization: (Red Moon)

#20 Post by ShippoK »

khfan12 wrote:I got the same note that Chibichann did;

Any alternate links?
I actually don't know if the person posts here anymore, so I'll provide a link I had backuped on my computer. If the creator does comes back and post updated links, I'll delete this.

Mediafire
(Remember, mediafire hates you ~<3)
Much Appreciated for those who took the Survey!

Image Image
Eyes of Gold [BL (Suspense) (+18)] IN-PROGRESS
Alternate Online [(Friendship) (+10)] ON-HOLD
DeviantART• •[Honest critique] - 'Honesty is its own reward.'

khfan12
Regular
Completed: Clarity, a MH KN
Projects: "With You", Truculence

#21 Post by khfan12 »

ShippoK wrote:I actually don't know if the person posts here anymore, so I'll provide a link I had backuped on my computer. If the creator does comes back and post updated links, I'll delete this.

Mediafire
(Remember, mediafire hates you ~<3)
OH MY GOSH, THANK YOU!

I've been wanting to try out this VN for a while. I owe you one! ^-^
Image <<My DeviantArt

Kinetic/Visual Novels:
Complete:
Clarity - MH KN- Solo Project
Projects:
With You (working title) - Lead Writer/Concept/ETC
Truculence- Concept Artist, Proofreader

heavyblade
Regular
Projects: Lucifer's Curse
Organization: Splitin2kun

#22 Post by heavyblade »

I really loved this VN.
I thought having a yandere partner would be fun. But this kinda opened my eyes as to how scary it can really become.
I love the first track, it seems most fitting for the entire thing. All the short stories were good, but some where a bit lack lustre when compared to the really good ones.

The way you played with the speed of the text was amazing, but it got old quickly in a few places.
Thanks for this awesome collection of short stories!
Want to hire me for commissions? E-mail me at rsalimnarayanan@gmail[dot]com

Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: 30 Kilowatt Hours Left, The Only One Girl { First Quarter }, An Encounter ~In The Rain~, A Piece of Sweetness, Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?!, Piece by Piece, +many more
Projects: Fateful Encounter, Operation: Magic Hero
Organization: Tofu Sheets Visual
Deviantart: kokoro-hane
itch: tofu-sheets-visual

#23 Post by Kokoro Hane »

These were excellent! It must of been hard to write in only 100 words to illustrate, but it worked. It felt more like a kind of dark poetry than anything else, much like summaries for an actual short story. The music and simple backgrounds worked beautifully. This is quite different than most VNs I am used to, but elegantly done. Despite it being about psychotic love ^.-
PROJECTS:
Operation: Magic Hero [WiP]
Piece By Piece [COMPLETE][Spooktober VN '20]
RE/COUNT RE:VERSE [COMPLETE][RPG]
Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?! [COMPLETE][NaNoRenO2020+]
Crystal Captor: Memory Chronicle Finale [COMPLETE][RPG][#1 in So Bad It's Good jam '17]

But dear God, You're the only North Star I would follow this far
Owl City "Galaxies"

Kiki
Regular

#24 Post by Kiki »

I really liked this. I've always enjoyed the 100 word format and seeing it applied to something so creepy was rather nice.

Amy
Regular
Completed: Yandere in 100 Words
Projects: Fate/otome, Carmilla
Organization: Yandere^2

#25 Post by Amy »

O-oh no, I forgot about this topic! >.>;;
I hope nobody minds me going on a giant reply spree...
tiya_nofurita wrote:So finally I have read some of the story provided. My thoughts ? I'm not really into poem, but the story beautifully written and creepy as well :D. Maybe on the next project you can try to costumize your GUI into a better look (yours is kinda...plain. but this is your first VN afterall and I understand that)
The music is fits the story, I like it ^^

p.s : Are you yandere type IRL ? no offense, just kidding :p
Thank you! I've been working on figuring out some interface stuff for the next issue. There are 52 stories now on my Tumblr. I'll have to revise quite a few of them, though, since I just discovered that I didn't choose my word count tool very well for the past who-knows-how-many stories. >.>;;

So, anyway, the next version will probably have twice as many story/poem/things, plus a new interface. :3

And as for whether I'm yandere IRL, well, probably not - I'd expect myself to be in jail or something by now, if I was, heh.
D'd'D wrote:I love your game. I hope you'd make more in the future :D
And yeah, I agree with increasing the length of the stories.
I have high hopes for you to turn this world to a better yandere world~
Thank you :3
Perhaps these are a little on the short side. Writing in such a tiny word limit is somewhat like walking with a rubber band around your ankles ^^;
trish_vc wrote:different kinds of Yandere!! heheh
way to go! :D
Thanks =w=
heavyblade wrote:I really loved this VN.
I thought having a yandere partner would be fun. But this kinda opened my eyes as to how scary it can really become.
I love the first track, it seems most fitting for the entire thing. All the short stories were good, but some where a bit lack lustre when compared to the really good ones.

The way you played with the speed of the text was amazing, but it got old quickly in a few places.
Thanks for this awesome collection of short stories!
Thank you! :3 It's interesting how much people romanticise yandere, when at its heart, it was always a deconstruction.
Apologies for the fluctuations in quality >.>;; They've persisted even with the newest ones. There are quite a few that I'm not personally happy with, but that people seem to like.

...Ah, I'll have to work out some more innovative things to do with words. My current collection of tricks would get repetitive very quickly with 52 stories...
Kokoro Hane wrote:These were excellent! It must of been hard to write in only 100 words to illustrate, but it worked. It felt more like a kind of dark poetry than anything else, much like summaries for an actual short story. The music and simple backgrounds worked beautifully. This is quite different than most VNs I am used to, but elegantly done. Despite it being about psychotic love ^.-
Thank you :3
Oh, there's often a strange sort of elegance in these things - look at Edgar Allan Poe, for instance, or Le Fanu's Carmilla. It's... quite dangerous, actually. ^^;
Kiki wrote:I really liked this. I've always enjoyed the 100 word format and seeing it applied to something so creepy was rather nice.
Thanks! I'm glad you liked it :3

Also, sorry about the download link. I'll edit the post to add the Sendspace links that should serve as a backup - and as a reminder to me that this VN exists when I get emailed with a threat of file deletion ^^; And thank you, ShippoK, for posting that link.
Our high school romantic comedy 4koma with 200% more yandere: Yandere Squared!

Yandere story collection + Yandere article collection
Submissions welcome!

Yandere in 100 Words: Visual Novel edition (It's my first visual novel, so please drop by with some feedback! ^^)

D'd'D
Regular
Completed: Memories
Projects: WoUC, Itsuki

#26 Post by D'd'D »

In some stories the shorter the better though, it makes thing ambiguous and you start to wonder and guess what actually happened in your own perspective xD
My world lies inside of me.
There's a world inside of you, too.

hikaa212
Regular
Projects: Distant Dream

#27 Post by hikaa212 »

I love this one! :D I always have a thing for yanderes and reading poetry from their point of view is just awesome~ I love psychotic and twist love and this is so amazingly well done ;~; I love "Spell" the most, maybebecauseIfeelthisoncehahaimjk :D
"I hope that all of the choices I've made while wandering through the darkness might give everyone a ray of Light." - Kotarou Tennouji, Rewrite.

tumblr | a blog about games
I'm useless, haha.

Amy
Regular
Completed: Yandere in 100 Words
Projects: Fate/otome, Carmilla
Organization: Yandere^2

#28 Post by Amy »

D'd'D wrote:In some stories the shorter the better though, it makes thing ambiguous and you start to wonder and guess what actually happened in your own perspective xD
<3 I love ambiguity myself - it leaves the most potential in the story, not forcing you to pin too much down, just enough to direct the imagination. It's interesting to write and to read. :3
hikaa212 wrote:I love this one! :D I always have a thing for yanderes and reading poetry from their point of view is just awesome~ I love psychotic and twist love and this is so amazingly well done ;~; I love "Spell" the most, maybebecauseIfeelthisoncehahaimjk :D
Thank you! :3
(Maybe I should start labelling this as a poetry collection...)
Ah, Spell. It was interesting to write - two sides of the same story just assembled themselves, and made sense, and then I just had to write it down.
Yandere reasoning is fun to play with.
Our high school romantic comedy 4koma with 200% more yandere: Yandere Squared!

Yandere story collection + Yandere article collection
Submissions welcome!

Yandere in 100 Words: Visual Novel edition (It's my first visual novel, so please drop by with some feedback! ^^)

Katta
Veteran
Tumblr: gamesbykatta
Deviantart: katjama

#29 Post by Katta »

Thank you so much for the stories, I really enjoyed them, my favourite being Forgive, Spell and Counting. I now so want to add a yandere character to my own project...
I also liked Secret, but the last bit "or I will have to seal your leaps" seems excess, as this part is clear without saying it explicitly, so it only lessens the feeling.
I didn't really like Accident, as there's no feeling in the letter itself, the author loses her boyfriends but all she thinks about is getting a new one. Or am I missing something here?
I think I get the idea of Expressions, but all the minor details like how he organized everything seem to distract.
I liked the beginning of Tainted, though the idea is classic, but then it gets too straightforward with sewing and amputating, I think something more subtle would be more creepy.

ShippoK
Veteran
Projects: Eyes of Gold (In-Progress)
Organization: (Red Moon)

#30 Post by ShippoK »

Katta wrote:
I didn't really like Accident, as there's no feeling in the letter itself, the author loses her boyfriends but all she thinks about is getting a new one. Or am I missing something here?
It's not the Author who's Yandere...
Remember how her 'Friend' was always at the scene when the 'Accident' happen?
Think about it...
Much Appreciated for those who took the Survey!

Image Image
Eyes of Gold [BL (Suspense) (+18)] IN-PROGRESS
Alternate Online [(Friendship) (+10)] ON-HOLD
DeviantART• •[Honest critique] - 'Honesty is its own reward.'