ATASHINORIRI: KAWAII CHISTMAS!

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Halca
Regular

ATASHINORIRI: KAWAII CHISTMAS!

#1 Post by Halca »

ALL YOUR FRIENDS AT NEKO ACADEMY ARE HAVING A CHISTMAS PARTY AND YOU’RE INVITED!

FIND TRUE LOVE WITH A KAWAII NEKO CHAN, AND HAVE FUN AT A CHISTMAS PARTY!

FULLY VOICE ACTED WITH MULTIPLE ENDINGS, KAWAII CG EVENTS, SUPER SUTEKI ANIME MUSIC, AND SPECIAL BONUS CONTENT!!

SEE YOU AT THE CHISTMAS PARTY!

http://www.mediafire.com/?cod987baiafqeg5

SusanTheCat
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: ATASHINORIRI: KAWAII CHISTMAS!

#2 Post by SusanTheCat »

:( Windows only

Susan
" It's not at all important to get it right the first time. It's vitally important to get it right the last time. "
— Andrew Hunt and David Thomas

ShippoK
Veteran
Projects: Eyes of Gold (In-Progress)
Organization: (Red Moon)

#3 Post by ShippoK »

OMG! :O that was so KAwii~! Desu~ X3 0_0
Beste game ever arigato!~ So kanashii dat it ends! T_T

:3 Desu-chan-san was kawii~ chan-girl and Kento-kunXfuredndo~kun was so sugoi ashitaro~ I matte for more! xD
But seriously, that was amazing. I couldn't stop laughing throughout the whole thing.

That lily part at the end gave me the heebe jeebe's. It was 2spooky for me.
Much Appreciated for those who took the Survey!

Image Image
Eyes of Gold [BL (Suspense) (+18)] IN-PROGRESS
Alternate Online [(Friendship) (+10)] ON-HOLD
DeviantART• •[Honest critique] - 'Honesty is its own reward.'

Anna
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Binary Soul, Days of the Divine, Nanolife, Firefly
Projects: current: Path of Dreamers
Organization: Circle Pegasi

#4 Post by Anna »

Mhh, I see you put a lot of thought and effort into this, so I will leave you with my detailed first impression.

- the topic title is not correct, as the game clearly says it's atashi no riri [start] kawaii chistmas!! Please, you should know the importance of spaces and that second exclamation mark. You even forgot a word :(...
- one of the ladies has no obvious cleavage and one is lacking the fabulous rash--- uh, shine.

+ I have a hard time telling the men and women apart... if there are even men in there. If there are men; good! Gender equalty is very important. If there are no men; good! Flat-chested women are underrated.
+ the colouring is physically painful for me, torturing my eyes - it makes your work very unique and expresses the inner rage the reader must experience at being torn between which kawaii girl he/she will pick.

Virelai
Regular

#5 Post by Virelai »

I agree ^^
It was pretty hard figuring out which were men, and which were women...
The boobs were a little awkward...they were covered in...red dust?
But overall, the story made sense. But it was a little harder to read than most.

A Worthy Game=fairly well-done art+Good storyline

Your art just needs a little bit more improvement.

awesomeautumn
Regular

#6 Post by awesomeautumn »

This is the most kawaii game I have ever played in my life. I can't even begin to imagine the time and effort you must have put into this fantastic game. The voice acting is just superb, the story is breathtaking, and all the characters have so much depth I felt like the were real people trapped in my computer screen. The only thing unrealistic about the characters is that they were TOO kawaii, but that's not bad at all.
My favorite part is the dance scene. I wish I could continuously spin my entire body while not touching the floor.
Getting Lily's scene was kowai but I really felt the intensity of the scene and cried. After replaying I noticed that she was also on the dance floor and it was spectacular.

Einara
Regular

#7 Post by Einara »

I enjoyed this a lot. All the characters felt unique and real.

silverpikachu99
Veteran
Completed: #Yolo v.s #Swerve (part of worst vn ever)
IRC Nick: silverpikachu99
Tumblr: angelgod2.tumblr.com

#8 Post by silverpikachu99 »

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! This game was the FREAKIN BEST!!!!
The voice acting was hilarious
and im SOO glad that you made another game like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS SOOO MUCH!!
i'll cry if you yell at me

Ashurei

#9 Post by Ashurei »

I can't believe it took me this long to realise that you made a sequel!
Because of my experience with the original ATASHINORIRI, playing this was one of the most terrifying experiences of my life. I approached each choice with the same caution as I would a man-eating shark with lasers. I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY. Voice acting and art was as beautiful as always. Glad to see that your art style is consistent. Those teasing hints you gave about this game series actually having a plot really has me intrigued now. The nightmarish seemingly drug-induced visions from the first game mean something! And I want to know what! I'm guessing it'll be explained in the visual novel that ATASHINORIRI is the companion piece of?

P.S. Just thought it was worth mentioning that it took me numerous tries to get the casing and stuff right for the password. Not sure if other people will have the same problem or if I'm especially thick.

Smelvertising

#10 Post by Smelvertising »

I couldn't find even a single hint for
the password. Where is it?

Halca
Regular

#11 Post by Halca »

Smelvertising wrote:I couldn't find even a single hint for
the password. Where is it?
It's pretty obvious, it's the only string of words in the game that is highlighted the way it is. Hint: if you know any Japanese, you can use the title to give you a big part of the password
Good luck!

Kato
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Memories of Summer Winds
Organization: Blue Sphere Group

#12 Post by Kato »

I dunno if I can say I love your games but gosh darn, I feel alive for the first time XD

But please, do continue making them, I don't think I've laughed so much since your last one :)
Image Image
Kato, Producer & Programmer for Blue Sphere Group. Current Projects: Memories of Summer Winds

sunaro

#13 Post by sunaro »

omaibuddha, Kenotkun is my daisuki carahter! i have a furendo-mate-chan just like him. i actually suki him and ecchi him as well. i ecchi him every knight in my fanta-sees and santa-fees over and over again. and i'm kowaii desuka of admitting that to him. we both shounens but i can't help but adore him. my famiry will get suGe andry wiht me if i tell them. they'd be like "ooh, yu a' gay! Yuu gay..." and then my brother Yuu will get all the anal beating from teh parentsu. i donut want dat to happen, yaddayo! i started praying yur game in order to get a few ideas how to make him my own seme-chan-kun. i tink i'll confess him when the Chistmas comes. at the party i'll say "if you donut get outside, i vill be raped by teh kowai-mostra cold. if yo love me, you donut want dat happen. i vill not forgive yo than, and i vill never heal you as your medic in teh TF2 match, underst00d?!"