Doppelganger : Dawn of the Inverted Soul [Guide up]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
MysticPuma
Projects: Fading Souls

Re: Doppelganger : Dawn of the Inverted Soul [Guide up]

#526 Post by MysticPuma »

Anyone please help me get the "Final Present" ending? I found a guide thing Azure posted a while ago but it didn't work and I just got the "Sister's Chains" ending instead :( It's the only ending I'm missing... Please, I'm going a little bit insane over here XD God I love this game XD

shieru26

#527 Post by shieru26 »

I totally love your game. The story , the concept, the theme .. They are absolutely amazing. Doppelganger is unpredictable. full of surprises. I really like how you wrote up the stories... full of stunning event ... and I have to say i enjoy your 'yandere' char. so much ROFL. Mostly i'm really into yandere char... except this one ! ._. he's way too scary .... still i have pity for his upbringing. Your game really taught me that 'looks is always deceiving' Pls continue your great work. I absolutely could die for your next game!

Seiza
Regular
Projects: The Cruel Fate of War
Tumblr: Cj2ymail

#528 Post by Seiza »

I have started playing your game a few days ago, and needless to say i got hooked immediately that i finished all the endings of the Death of a Self-Proclaimed God path (Raphael's path). Although all i played was one path, everything was much more than i expected! It's been a very long time since i have seen a game with so much Mystery, Thriller, and Suspense! Hell someone told me this was a 30 dollar fan translated game i would totally believe it! The way you write, the suspense, and the emotions are something even i, who has written a lot of stories(but no games unfortunately), don't have the capability to write. It's Just so good! I believe it can compete with the Likes of 07th expansion's Higurashi and Umineko Series, Nitroplus, and a whole lot more! Boy i am surely gonna enjoy playing this until the end! After this i am downloading every game you created,and I Hope i get to see more of your great works in the future!

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#529 Post by azureXtwilight »

shieru26 wrote:I totally love your game. The story , the concept, the theme .. They are absolutely amazing. Doppelganger is unpredictable. full of surprises. I really like how you wrote up the stories... full of stunning event ... and I have to say i enjoy your 'yandere' char. so much ROFL. Mostly i'm really into yandere char... except this one ! ._. he's way too scary .... still i have pity for his upbringing. Your game really taught me that 'looks is always deceiving' Pls continue your great work. I absolutely could die for your next game!
Thank you! I was going for a more realistic yandere characters, as they are, in reality, not the people you'd want to date and mess around with. Please do play my next games as well :'D
Cj2ymail wrote:I have started playing your game a few days ago, and needless to say i got hooked immediately that i finished all the endings of the Death of a Self-Proclaimed God path (Raphael's path). Although all i played was one path, everything was much more than i expected! It's been a very long time since i have seen a game with so much Mystery, Thriller, and Suspense! Hell someone told me this was a 30 dollar fan translated game i would totally believe it! The way you write, the suspense, and the emotions are something even i, who has written a lot of stories(but no games unfortunately), don't have the capability to write. It's Just so good! I believe it can compete with the Likes of 07th expansion's Higurashi and Umineko Series, Nitroplus, and a whole lot more! Boy i am surely gonna enjoy playing this until the end! After this i am downloading every game you created,and I Hope i get to see more of your great works in the future!
Aww, thank you so much! You really made my day :'D Please play the other paths a well!

shieru26

#530 Post by shieru26 »

For Those who need Walkthrough for the rest of End of the inverted soul path ._.
1.Coward
2.Sister's chains
3.The sickenning sunset
4. My Final present
5.That's Yin and Yang

I make a roughly one by myself (based on azureXtwilight's wkthrg's file) I hope this would help ^^
-End of The Inverted Soul-

Path1: Coward
1.) Accept -
2.) we have to make him work too! -
3.) Wake him up! - Choosing this opton will have no increase of trust from Raphael.
4.) There is no need to! -
5.) Stay neutral - This will have no increase of trust with niether Lee and Blake.
6.) I can go home alone, Lee! - Choosing this option will have no increase of trust from Lee.
7.) Left - By choosing this option, you will see Mr. Anonymous acting like a serial killer.
8.) Yes -
9.) I don't have it. -
10.) It obvious - This is part of the interrogation interview. You must be blunt and suspicious if you want to achieve this path.
11.) Admit it. - This is the extra part of the interrogation interview. You must be blunt and suspicious if you want to achieve this path.
12.) I can't trust either of them, I'll let the police handle it.
13.) Approach Ralph- Ralph still has an distinguishing amount of trust from Lucia, since he is, after all, her crush. It's better to stay safe and choose Lee.
14.) Basketball - By choosing this option, you will have no increase of trust from Ralph.
or just pick
15. Does Raplhael have friends like this?

Path2: Sister's chains
25.) By denying Berta's wish. -
26.) What's the reason Senior did that? -
27.) Ask Arthur to help me. -
28) It's too dangerous!

Path3: The Sickening Sunset
You have to to pick You can't gert rid of the past
"shuang, trust the hearts!"
and "Does Clifford look happy?"

Path4: My Final Present
Just pick the options that lowers shuang/clifford relationship,
20.) Ofcourse you can-
21.) Everyone has their own problems, huh? - By choosing this option, this will encourage Lucia to do her best.
22.) You are right - You learn from the Clifford's path.
23.) We need to stick together. - Afterall, is it what he said? To stay together?
24.) .techinically this isn't his fault -
25.) By finding people who want me to stay as I am. - This will help defeat your Doppelganger.
26.) What's the reason Senior did that? - Raphael made a promise to Bertha and he shall eventually learn. Spare him for now.
27.) Ask Dad to help me. - He will actually train you, and Lucia learns that her parents are very proud of her.
"shuang, trust the facts!"
and "Does Clifford look happy?"

Path5: That's Ying and Yang
30.You have to get rid of the past
This is the first time I make a walkthrough ._. azureXtwilight's game is really awesome *o*

Seiza
Regular

#531 Post by Seiza »

One more question though, I've seen the path's, and i'm curious, who's path is which exactly? (I'd really like to know so that i would know which path i'd like to finish next(Yuri *drools*) or who's path i'd finish last(*cough* Lee *cough*))

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth

#532 Post by azureXtwilight »

Cj2ymail wrote:One more question though, I've seen the path's, and i'm curious, who's path is which exactly? (I'd really like to know so that i would know which path i'd like to finish next(Yuri *drools*) or who's path i'd finish last(*cough* Lee *cough*))
-Reverse Lies- Yuri's
-Death of a Self-Proclaimed God- Raphael
-The Crimson Tyrant- Lee
After unlocking those endings these will be available
-White Moon Reminiscene- Clifford
-Broken Cresendo- Blake
After unlocking Clifford's path the final path will open
-End of The Inverted Soul- Marshall

Seiza
Regular

#533 Post by Seiza »

azureXtwilight wrote:
Cj2ymail wrote:One more question though, I've seen the path's, and i'm curious, who's path is which exactly? (I'd really like to know so that i would know which path i'd like to finish next(Yuri *drools*) or who's path i'd finish last(*cough* Lee *cough*))
-Reverse Lies- Yuri's
-Death of a Self-Proclaimed God- Raphael
-The Crimson Tyrant- Lee
After unlocking those endings these will be available
-White Moon Reminiscene- Clifford
-Broken Cresendo- Blake
After unlocking Clifford's path the final path will open
-End of The Inverted Soul- Marshall
Arigatou~~~
*goes to my cave and continues playing game for 3 straight days*

Seiza
Regular

#534 Post by Seiza »

Oh and one more thing
If i play Lee's path, will there ever be a chance that i would actually get to like Lee?
Cause after Playing Rafael's Route i Absolutely Hate Him and wish heburned in the fiery pits of hell after Chunxiang hopefully Killed him brutally

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#535 Post by azureXtwilight »

Seiza wrote:Oh and one more thing
If i play Lee's path, will there ever be a chance that i would actually get to like Lee?
Cause after Playing Rafael's Route i Absolutely Hate Him and wish heburned in the fiery pits of hell after Chunxiang hopefully Killed him brutally
Not that path, unfortunately.
But you can kill him there.

Seiza
Regular

#536 Post by Seiza »

azureXtwilight wrote:
Seiza wrote:Oh and one more thing
Not that path, unfortunately.
But you can kill him there.
Gladly *evil laugh*

*currently Playing Yuri's path*
OMG I NEVER EXPECTED YURI TO HAVE KLINEFELTER SYNDROME, I WAS EXPECTING SOMETHING ELSE LIKE ABANDONMENT AND STUFF BUT THIS I DID NOT EXPECT.
And Yuri's Past, and is that... Jun? THEY LOOK SO CUTE FOR EACH OTHER I SHIP IT *o*
-EDIT-
FINISHED IT
Yuri's path was good as well, i never expected the syndrome, and this is the first time i have seen issues of gender identity to be discussed so seriously and heat-warmingly (as well as heat-wrenching-ly *cries*)
Now on to Lee (though i do not want to by any means finish all the 8 endings i guess i'll have too, so that i could understand the story (since he's basically the 2nd most mysterious character in the game))

-EDIT- (sorry for being overly annoying)
Finished Lee's Path
There were so many ways to kill him that i couldn't help but laugh. Which one's my favorite? Chunxiang Killing him? Both Chunxiang and Lee dying? Shuang's servant killing him? I think i'd go for Lucia Stabbing him with a knife *evil laugh* HE DESERVES IT FOR KILLING RAPHAEL
"Actually, It's cold
Your blood, it's cold"
-Lucia Nicol

Seiza
Regular

#537 Post by Seiza »

Okay, I've finished Clifford and Blake's Path
I have to say, Clifford's path is the most intriguing so far (and the fact that i get to see Shuang Kick Lee's ass with magic is kinda cool)
I I'm currently trying to Achieve Path 1 of Marshall's path but the walkthrough above seems to have some missing bits in it
Option 13 (Approach Raphael) doesn't lead me to option 14(Basketball)
and when i chose the other option(Approach Lee),i get option 14, but it doesn't lead me to option 15(Does Raphael have friends like this?)

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#538 Post by azureXtwilight »

Seiza wrote:Okay, I've finished Clifford and Blake's Path
I have to say, Clifford's path is the most intriguing so far (and the fact that i get to see Shuang Kick Lee's ass with magic is kinda cool)
I I'm currently trying to Achieve Path 1 of Marshall's path but the walkthrough above seems to have some missing bits in it
and when i chose the other option(Approach Lee),i get option 14, but it doesn't lead me to option 15(Does Raphael have friends like this?)
It is fine, since when Marshall's path is unlocked there are several changes on the main story,

MadlandPrincess
Projects: Doors Jason Wyles
IRC Nick: Maddie
Tumblr: otomeotakuchan
Deviantart: MadlandPrincess

#539 Post by MadlandPrincess »

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW

Seiza
Regular

#540 Post by Seiza »

azureXtwilight wrote:
Seiza wrote:Okay, I've finished Clifford and Blake's Path
It is fine, since when Marshall's path is unlocked there are several changes on the main story,
Uhm, I'm confused, since the guide Shiero26 posted said that
The path ends after option 15
or did i do something wrong?