- Writing Maniac
- Posts: 3428
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:51 am
- Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
- Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
- Organization: Tall Tales Productions
- Location: Germany
The Worthy Bride
I actually never met Ashton in the previous game so his appearance was a bit of a surprise to me, but I think I understand why you decided to give him a bit of a spotlight in the game... He defintively shines as one the most intresting characters in the game. There are a few loose ends, like the relationship between Ashton and Charlotte, in which you could go into more detail but it's no biggie. I still liked the game very much.
About the Wandering Child:
And I'm glad that you think it's creepy. In fact when I was writing the game I was trying to create a similar atmosphere to The Silent Maiden game but without the sad feeling.
Currently working on: "The Smiling Lady", "The intruder","Cassandra's Knight" and "Cinderella's choice"
Unfinished Projects: "Dear Friend, Secret Lover"
It's supposed to happen (and welcome to the forums ).SyberiaWinx wrote:Is this a glitch? Decisions thus far:
Talked to Julia, Talked to Clarisse, Walked with the young people, listened to the conversation between Lord Carlton and the girls, asked if the came there often, Went out to look for the white figure, Tried to find where the sound came fromBut when I click on that last choice, it immediately goes to the credits without any explanation. Is this a glitch or is it supposed to happen?O_O
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 1:15 am
- Projects: I'm willing to help anyone with their projects! PM me if you want to use my help. I can help with: plot, dialogue, a tester or script (but my English is not really good). Or if you just want someone to help you with anything, just PM me... ^_^
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 525
- Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:51 pm
- Completed: May-chan, The Country with no People, Him&Me
- Location: Oregon
Users browsing this forum: No registered users