"TROUBLED" game released! :)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
lilyrose
Regular

Re: "TROUBLED" game released! :)

#16 Post by lilyrose »

melizekichan55 wrote:I need help! I don't know how to open it what do I press? I wanna play it really bad!!!
Well try to get WinRAR then you can extract the files.
~ You know I used to be able to leap tall buildings using a jetpack? Then I got shot in the leg with an arrow T.T ~

tiya_nofurita
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: ALLBLACK Phase 1, Heart's Blight, Last Rx., EDDA Cafe, Kohana, Half Moon
Projects: ALLBLACK Phase 2
Organization: VN Project Indonesia
Deviantart: SECONDARY-TARGET
itch: NSAID
Discord: 3,4-Methylendioxymethamphetamine#4886

#17 Post by tiya_nofurita »

Congrats for your first Visual Novel ! Well, being the first, in general it looks good. Let me give a bit in-depth feedback then. I'm not an expert in English, so please don't be too hard on me lol.

Positive
The characters is drawn quite well. Very well, if I'd to say, considering you don't have a tablet (YAY another mouse-user ^_^. I used to be like that too, so I know pretty well how hard it is). They are cute, and it fits well with the background.

Negative
Because this is your very first VN, don't worry, don't let this discourage you ^_^
1. The text speed maybe too slow. The default speed (in cps) on Ren'Py is 40. Maybe you set it into 1 ? But I just can adjust the text speed according to my preferences so it's not a big problem. Just remember the next time you write this kind of VN, the default text speed should be okay, unless you want to point something different.
2. Lacks of GUI (Graphical User Interface) customization. Again, this is your first VN, so I shouldn't complain too much about it. Well, you did attempt to change the textbox view but it's kinda...off in my opinion. It doesn't get along with the atmosphere, or maybe it's just me. Never mind then.
3. The story...quite a standard. I don't say it's bad, but I don't think it's pretty memorable either. A classic BxG VN I guess. I stopped playing after I get two or three ending, which is I found rather meh, but it's reasonable. Or maybe I'm not that appreciate because lately I found myself desperately searching for a more-than-slice of life/romance VN. Lol. Sorry. Don't feel so offended.

Did you know that your files still scattered around inside the folder ? Everyone can easily access your script, you know :mrgreen:. Next time try to delete the .rpy files as well if you don't want the players to read it.
Webtoon

"For what reason I live?"

---
Completed project:

"What will you see when you are dead?"

MY VISUAL NOVEL

effenelle
Regular
Projects: Un:Wanted [GxB]
Deviantart: effenelle

#18 Post by effenelle »

tiya_nofurita wrote:
Positive
The characters is drawn quite well. Very well, if I'd to say, considering you don't have a tablet (YAY another mouse-user ^_^. I used to be like that too, so I know pretty well how hard it is). They are cute, and it fits well with the background.

Negative
Because this is your very first VN, don't worry, don't let this discourage you ^_^
1. The text speed maybe too slow. The default speed (in cps) on Ren'Py is 40. Maybe you set it into 1 ? But I just can adjust the text speed according to my preferences so it's not a big problem. Just remember the next time you write this kind of VN, the default text speed should be okay, unless you want to point something different.

Did you know that your files still scattered around inside the folder ? Everyone can easily access your script, you know :mrgreen:. Next time try to delete the .rpy files as well if you don't want the players to read it.
Actually the characters are taken from BASS am I correct? He mentioned it in the credits.

I agree with everyone on the default text speed. It is slow. However,yes I can adjust it to my preference so...

Annnnndd....I also agree with tiya nofurita on the files still inside your folder. (I actually found out Sayako's path from the Ren'Py script ^^")

Other than that, I'm actually not in favor of using too much Caps lock to express anger, although I understand you might need it for Sayako
who yells too much coz she's cute XD
Anyway....CONGRATS on your first game! Really, it is an achievement you should reward yourself :D
Un:Wanted (GxB)
A game made from free resources found in LemmaSoft's Creative Commons!
\(^▽^)/
Thanks everyone!

tiya_nofurita
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: ALLBLACK Phase 1, Heart's Blight, Last Rx., EDDA Cafe, Kohana, Half Moon
Projects: ALLBLACK Phase 2
Organization: VN Project Indonesia
Deviantart: SECONDARY-TARGET
itch: NSAID
Discord: 3,4-Methylendioxymethamphetamine#4886

#19 Post by tiya_nofurita »

effenelle wrote: Actually the characters are taken from BASS am I correct? He mentioned it in the credits.
Ahahaha...I didn't notice that thing. Guess I press "Tab" button accidentally.
Webtoon

"For what reason I live?"

---
Completed project:

"What will you see when you are dead?"

MY VISUAL NOVEL

MegumiSatou07
Regular
Completed: Troubled, I Love You
Projects: Finally I met her, Leila

#20 Post by MegumiSatou07 »

melizekichan55 wrote:I need help! I don't know how to open it what do I press? I wanna play it really bad!!!
what do you mean? please elaborate so I can help.
"Look at the sky, its so far away. But right here, right now it seems so close."
- Kazu (Air Gear)

MegumiSatou07
Regular
Completed: Troubled, I Love You
Projects: Finally I met her, Leila

#21 Post by MegumiSatou07 »

tiya_nofurita wrote:Congrats for your first Visual Novel ! Well, being the first, in general it looks good. Let me give a bit in-depth feedback then. I'm not an expert in English, so please don't be too hard on me lol.

Positive

Negative
2. Lacks of GUI (Graphical User Interface) customization. Again, this is your first VN, so I shouldn't complain too much about it. Well, you did attempt to change the textbox view but it's kinda...off in my opinion. It doesn't get along with the atmosphere, or maybe it's just me. Never mind then.
3. The story...quite a standard. I don't say it's bad, but I don't think it's pretty memorable either. A classic BxG VN I guess. I stopped playing after I get two or three ending, which is I found rather meh, but it's reasonable. Or maybe I'm not that appreciate because lately I found myself desperately searching for a more-than-slice of life/romance VN. Lol. Sorry. Don't feel so offended.

Oh I'm sorry.. I didn't know the script can be easily accessed.. O.O
I'll delete it in my next VN. xDD
Don't worry, I'm not offended. :3 xD
"Look at the sky, its so far away. But right here, right now it seems so close."
- Kazu (Air Gear)