The Dolls' Stories (REMOVED)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
pakyuol

Re: The Dolls' Stories

#106 Post by pakyuol »

Hiya! I'm new here but I always look for games here. And the games have never failed me. w\When I just saw the title of your game, I literally clicked on it right away. Though I do have a problem. Is it alright? I've been stuck here on this part. I don't know if I'm typing it wrong but when I go through here, what I'm typing just doesn't get through. I've done it twice now. Please help me~
Attachments
Untitled.png

fioricca
Veteran
Completed: Rising Angels Reborn (2013), Rising Angels Fates: Allegiance (2017)
IRC Nick: souten

#107 Post by fioricca »

Ahh, the dark background makes the keywords hard to read, but they say "find clues" and not "find dues". Thanks so much for giving this game a spin!

Angie
Regular

#108 Post by Angie »

I played it today - went with female doll, and after visiting temple (second time) and after doll burst out into tears I've got message 'This path is incomplete'.
Writer | PL-ENG/ENG-PL translator| Renpy Coder

rmt_2011
Regular
Projects: Lacrimosa ~ Nightmare Terror, Deceptive Dreams
Deviantart: Pie-inator

#109 Post by rmt_2011 »

^
I was actually wondering about the same thing - is the female doll's part going to be completed or...?

fioricca
Veteran

#110 Post by fioricca »

108 comments on the thread! You guys give this little game more attention than it deserves. Thank you so much!

To all those who have asked/are wondering about fdoll's path, it is incomplete as my writer left halfway during the process. However, I have no intentions of going back to complete it. Dolls was a game that I made to test out Ren'py and learn more about the process of making visual novels; it's served its purpose well. Right now, I'm deep in my neck with work for my first major game, Lemon Project, as many of you would know.

(Click on the image for more details)

I apologise to those who might find this disappointing! But I still have plans to make many many more Dolls games (when I have the time and money... XD). I've been planning Dolls+ since last year and I'm quite set on at least getting that out after Lemon. Thank you so very much once again to all those who tried this silly little game and took the time to leave nice comments and useful feedback behind! I'm so glad people love both dolls. We're going to do our best to make Lemon even better so do continue to support us!

rmt_2011
Regular
Projects: Lacrimosa ~ Nightmare Terror, Deceptive Dreams
Deviantart: Pie-inator

#111 Post by rmt_2011 »

It is a shame that the female doll's route won't be completed but it's understandable. I'm looking forward to this next project. I'm also happy to find out that there will be more Dolls games! It is an awesome idea and I'm glad it's going to be exploited more :D I wish you luck!

Venus Sagiarcher

#112 Post by Venus Sagiarcher »

I can't download it...Do you have any other links?

fioricca
Veteran

#113 Post by fioricca »

Venus Sagiarcher wrote:I can't download it...Do you have any other links?
Ahh we're currently making some changes to the site, which is probably why downloads are going to be shaky for a while. Try these mirror links for now? Sorry about that!
fioricca wrote:WINDOWS
MAC
LINUX

Godezz

#114 Post by Godezz »

I have a problem I can't get past a part.... I type in what I am suppose to, but it still rejects my answer (its a shut up , move on dialouge) any advice and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Artemisia

#115 Post by Artemisia »

Even though typing to your doll did seem pointless, this little game has many sweet features, and you should definitely be proud of it.

Heh, I managed to have fun typing to my cute little doll anyway. :twisted:

Okay, actually I got all pervy with him and I'm not proud! :lol:
Attachments
capture_05072014_002533.jpg
capture_05072014_002539.jpg

InvertMouse
Regular
Completed: Unhack
Organization: InvertMouse

#116 Post by InvertMouse »

The art in this game is well above average and really helps it stand out :)! Sounds like it's short and to the point, too. I'll download this to check out sometime. Good work on the release :D.

Galaxious
Projects: RED
Tumblr: kouhsitxt
Deviantart: donutaki
Soundcloud: sasowis

#117 Post by Galaxious »

!!!!!!!! OMG!!! THIS IS SERIOUSLY MY FAVORITE GAME! TBH, I cried when the male doll sacrificed himself. Seriously, I love this game so much. Amazing graphics, story... overall, this is the type of game that I will keep inside my laptop forever ♥
* · ✦˚ + . ˚.  ✹
「狂ったこの世で狂うなら気は確かだ。」

Bethius

#118 Post by Bethius »

I loved this game, I always found myself typing horrible things in the box before giving a serious response! :D

Akuni
Regular

Re: The Dolls' Stories (REMOVED)

#119 Post by Akuni »

Ahhhhhh ;A; So is turning into a one sided Otome mobile now?? ;~;) I wanna play this, its so dynamic and different </3

candy99xox

Re: The Dolls' Stories (REMOVED)

#120 Post by candy99xox »

You don't have to explain yourself, but why did you removed your games and deleted your website ? It's a shame because I really like all of your game and I'm just curious about the reason you did that.
Aspiring writer to hire. I may be a beginner, but I'm working hard to get better !